Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (59801 Views)

Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine / Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by xamiel4(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2020
espn:
Let's team up and deal with this people. I have never borrowed from them but it is very annoying. How do they have access to peoples phone contact. This is completely illegal and complete fraud. Hacking into peoples phone without there consent.

As funny as it sounds, it's with thier consent o.
When they install their apps, while setting it up, you'll see things like "allow soko loan to read phone's contact". That's how. The users gave them the permission.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by SILVERLINES: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Palmerbarry:
Dear Sokoloan, I will be in my best behaviour while posting this.

I applied for a loan a month back which I didn't repay in time. I got a call from an extremely rude official 5 days after I received the loan. She informed me that payment is due and I should do that immediately. I tried to be friendly but she wasn't. I asked if I could pay part but she arrogantly declined.
The next day I got a call from her again with insults this time. I told her she's not professional with her work and that made her worse. She threatened to disgrace me in the worst way ever (via SMS). My phone got stolen that night. A day after she sent the most devastating message ever to all my contacts. How she got access to them still surprises me. In her message, she said I'm a wanted criminal on the run with company funds. I got tons of messages on Facebook and missed calls and messages on my other line - my former employers, course mates, lecturers, neighbors, family, besties, other influential people. I was really mad! I had over 300 contacts for Christ sake. I called her immediately to send a convincing message to my contacts. She was adamant and continued with her insult, I fired back not minding her age. I threatened to take the case to court, but I was financially down at that moment. My sister called her immediately she got one of her text and they ended up insulting eachother. I called her some days after, she was a bit calm, and I asked if she would resend another SMS and make everything transparent to my contacts. She said once the payment is complete we'd discuss that. When the payment was deducted automatically from my account, I called the number, but the new user doesn't seem to know me. She requested for my login number I gave her but she said she can't access my account. Up till now. I think I've been too calm with them and I am taking it up now.

The worse part of it is I lost most of my contacts which means I may not be able to clarify myself. This is the worst thing ever to happen to someone.

I've mailed them concerning the issue and I'm yet to get feedback.

Pics below:
brother I feel your pain. This exactly what they did to my colleague at work. It was just 10k and this criminal when ahead to message all his contact including our boss. The damage was too much to bear, he almost lost his job and trust. But on a serious note I have been thinking from that day that something has to be done, maybe forward this cruel incident to the appropriate authorities.

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by CHARLOE(m): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2020
Palmerbarry:

Thank you, that will be my next action.
Do it fast, ur reputation is at stake. You'd be shocked at d speed they'll send their apologies to all ur contacts n start begging u to drop d case. I sued Unity bank (i think they merged now) many yrs ago for 100m. D way they attended to my demand with speed untop abeg to drop d case surprised me. U won't believe how rude they were b4 i got a lawyer to write them. And insist they settle ur expenses b4 dropping

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by osmosis101(m): 9:03am On Dec 29, 2020
FIRSTLY, YOU'VE DONE A VERY BIG MISTAKE
1)YOU ALLOWED ALL ACCESS TO YOUR PHONE THEN, WHEN YOU WERE STILL APPLYING..ON THE APP, THEY WILL ASK YOU
ALLOW ACCESS TO CONTACT (u pressed yes)
ALLOW ACCESS TO LOCATION (u pressed yes)
ALLOW ACCESS TO MSG(u pressed yes)
ALL IN A BID JUST TO GET THE MONEY, NOW YOU'VE GOTTEN THE MONEY, YOU NOW REGRETTING....
2)YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING UP.. YOU OUGHT TO HAVE RECORDED EVERYTHING SAID BY THE LADY. NOW, YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE..
IF YOU TAKE ANYTHING UP, AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF TO BLAME.....
THEY WILL DEFINITELY WILL AND YOU WILL EVENTUALLY LOSE MONEY YOU DON'T HAVE...
THERE WILL BE SOME TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON THEIR SITE IN WHICH YOU FAILED TO READ..........

TO AVOID ANY WEREY NOW...... IS JUST FOR YOU TO PAY JEJE AND CONTINUE WITH YOUR LIFE.....

NA THE LITTLE MONEY I GET I JUST BORROW U OO
IT'S NOW LEFT TO YOU BROTHER
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Kaybex007(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2020
I wouldn't blame them for passing threat to their customers, cuz so many are not ready to pay back but at the same time, these companies had an agreement with Google before putting their apps on playstore which says the interest rate should not be much cuz of the current poor economy of Africa, they were even warned that if their loans come with high interest, majority of the citizens might not be able to pay back. Now look at them, they made over 300% interest from the loans that were given to individuals last year. I wouldn't blame them for this, cuz they see that Africa is a continent where you can dupe citizens with the assistance of government officials without anyone talking. This will definitely continue as long as there is high interest rate and also Nigeria does not have a good database to track loan defaulters. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by SavageBoy: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
na only me fit them

late last 2 years I took 30k loan from them
I intended paying on time ooo infact I was about to pay them that day in the evening.
but these ediots started their normal way of rubbish insult.
this one na man ooo
next thing is that they started sending useless messages to my contacts
that was when I vowed never to give them shi shi
They call call tire
one of them used her personal number to call me and be begging me to pay even if na half.
i asked her about my image they've dented?
she said nothing
then I told her frankly that I will never pay a dime to them
that my image is priceless.
Meanwhile I've messaged all my contacts to disregard any messages about me that my phone was hacked and a serial blackmailer on the loose.
Hehehehehe they believed me.

Meanwhile the useless sokoloan was still begging and I kuku blocked their numbers and blacklist them
till today I no pay them shi shi

op you're not supposed to pay that money I swear

But I've still not gotten how they get the details of a person contact lists,or do you submit all your contact list before collecting a loan?
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by twilliamx(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Thunder fire sokoloan and all its staff, just incase your funds isn't complete just extend it with little you have..am sure there is a policy against such acts...there loan is outrageous and the staff will all soon be struck dead by all sorts of ailment
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Le2money(m): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2020
So, u can't call them and give them a generational curse abi? They took ur details on debtors fone and started threatening u...who does dat? Well, them know where to take their madness go Cha...if Dem ever try am with someone like me, na to sue them join and still collect money from them

DesChyko:
Another one is Tecno Easybuy.

Sending random messages to people on Whatsapp because it's not paid.

To think that it is a CBN approved programme worries me. The wordings of this documentation is even appalling for a secondary school leaver.

I don't know the person in question or anyone at all by that first name or surname. And even if I did, I don't know how I became a guarantor without my notice.

Imagine messaging random people to threaten them with lawsuits and defamation.

Let's take a stand guys. This cannot be allowed to stand. Loans have been around since time immemorial but this one is taking a really careless dimension.
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by MartinsD12(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2020
Palmerbarry:

I applied for a loan a month back which I didn't repay in time. I got a call from an extremely rude official 5 days after I received the loan. She informed me that payment is due and I should do that immediately. I tried to be friendly but she wasn't. I asked if I could pay part but she arrogantly declined.
The next day I got a call from her again with insults this time. I told her she's not professional with her work and that made her worse. She threatened to disgrace me in the worst way ever (via SMS). My phone got stolen that night. A day after she sent the most devastating message ever to all my contacts. How she got access to them still surprises me. In her message, she said I'm a wanted criminal on the run with company funds. I got tons of messages on Facebook and missed calls and messages on my other line - my former employers, course mates, lecturers, neighbors, family, besties, other influential people. I was really mad! I had over 300 contacts for Christ sake. I called her immediately to send a convincing message to my contacts. She was adamant and continued with her insult, I fired back not minding her age. I threatened to take the case to court, but I was financially down at that moment. My sister called her immediately she got one of her text and they ended up insulting eachother. I called her some days after, she was a bit calm, and I asked if she would resend another SMS and make everything transparent to my contacts. She said once the payment is complete we'd discuss that. When the payment was deducted automatically from my account, I called the number, but the new user doesn't seem to know me. She requested for my login number I gave her but she said she can't access my account. Up till now. I think I've been too calm with them and I am taking it up now.

The worse part of it is I lost most of my contacts which means I may not be able to clarify myself. This is the worst thing ever to happen to someone.

Pics below:
Those making new years resolutions should please put avoiding all loans platforms, it's the worst thing that can happen to a man, stay away from it they are wicked.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by dobnina(f): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2020
Judging from the comments on this thread, I can conclude that most Nigerians borrow with the intention of not paying back.
I learnt my lesson the hard way when I was still soft hearted. I do borrow friends and family and when its time to pay back, I become their worst enemy. I had to let go for my own sanity.
So yes, I support sokoloan going hard on loan defaulters. Nobody forced you to take the loan in the first place. Business is business. You should have read the terms and conditions before taking the loan but because you were too desperate and blinded by your needs at the moment, you just took the loan. If everybody is borrowing without paying back, how will the company progress?
Nigerians are inconsiderate and selfish.
If 100people borrow 1k each with the intention of not paying back, won't most loan apps fold up, so tell me, where will you get your urgent 5k next time?

9 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Karleb(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2020
Dreyton36:
Chai this sokoloan ehn if them call u for money and u nor get mind ur own don finish

Lemme drop a story of how sokoloan almost ruined my friend and I

Last yr a close friend took a loan from sokoloan , he always pays back before due date , that's how he was given larger amounts , imagine collecting 50k to pay 56k in just two weeks just imagine

A time came he couldn't meet up , I noticed my friend has lost weight and he had no job at that time , he couldn't open up to me until they started threatening him with soldiers , luckily I had some funds with me so I cleared it up for him

As time goes I needed funds urgently for something , I have a good account history , they had my bvn in fact all my account info that's how the operate
I made a call directly to their company line and we had a long conversation with one of their staff while they were accessing my account, the finally agreed to lend me 250k
Truth be told I was waiting for the worst , and I was to pay back in the weeks and the total money I'm to pay is 285k E sbock u abi , in two weeks o

I paid the money in just 8 days , I had cash in my other account but I intentionally wanted to show them shege
The offered me 300k to pay back 335k I another two weeks
I paid back in just 6days , they were amazed

One day I got a call from one of their staff saying they have a gift for me that I should drop my address, I told them I've already dropped my address in the beginning, (wrong address) the brought me a mosquito net and two pen and three note books , I tell them say mosquito they my house ?

I asked someone to receive the gift on my behalf on that wrong address

I later requested for 500k , I always call them directly , they gave me without hesitation omo I show them shege

They started threatening me with all manner of threats that the know of , they threatened me that they'll take my pictures to the shrine and get me mad , I laughed loud on the phone
It came to a time they were trying to play calm with me knowing all their threats aren't working , till date 1 kobo Dem nor collect

I know someone will say why would I do that
But why would they be sending different sms to your contacts labelling you a criminal over little money with their large interest , they're the real criminals

It's been over 9 months they've not called me , nor texted me and me sef nor even dey Africa not to talk of naija , I've changed my bank infos long time ago

If you must take a loan , be prepared for the worse and the worse they can do is to try to ruin ur image that's all
So before u get any load ensure you delete all ur phones contacts and write them on a book , never you save a contact on ur phone that will bring u a disgrace before them go send your crush say you steal company money grin

I think every Nigerian should take this bold step to get these companies out of business.

The annoying thing is about the amount.
Imagine defaming people over poverty striken amounts like 1k, 5k, 17k?

Funny thing is, people who borrow millions don't even face these embarrassments.

I know of civil servant who borrowed loans from banks but couldn't pay back as scheduled because the government was owing them salaries.

Nobody defamed, cursed or threatened them.

This whole thing just dey vex me!

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by rill: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Dreyton36:
Chai this sokoloan ehn if them call u for money and u nor get mind ur own don finish

Lemme drop a story of how sokoloan almost ruined my friend and I

Last yr a close friend took a loan from sokoloan , he always pays back before due date , that's how he was given larger amounts , imagine collecting 50k to pay 56k in just two weeks just imagine

A time came he couldn't meet up , I noticed my friend has lost weight and he had no job at that time , he couldn't open up to me until they started threatening him with soldiers , luckily I had some funds with me so I cleared it up for him

As time goes I needed funds urgently for something , I have a good account history , they had my bvn in fact all my account info that's how the operate
I made a call directly to their company line and we had a long conversation with one of their staff while they were accessing my account, the finally agreed to lend me 250k
Truth be told I was waiting for the worst , and I was to pay back in the weeks and the total money I'm to pay is 285k E sbock u abi , in two weeks o

I paid the money in just 8 days , I had cash in my other account but I intentionally wanted to show them shege
The offered me 300k to pay back 335k I another two weeks
I paid back in just 6days , they were amazed

One day I got a call from one of their staff saying they have a gift for me that I should drop my address, I told them I've already dropped my address in the beginning, (wrong address) the brought me a mosquito net and two pen and three note books , I tell them say mosquito they my house ?

I asked someone to receive the gift on my behalf on that wrong address

I later requested for 500k , I always call them directly , they gave me without hesitation omo I show them shege

They started threatening me with all manner of threats that the know of , they threatened me that they'll take my pictures to the shrine and get me mad , I laughed loud on the phone
It came to a time they were trying to play calm with me knowing all their threats aren't working , till date 1 kobo Dem nor collect

I know someone will say why would I do that
But why would they be sending different sms to your contacts labelling you a criminal over little money with their large interest , they're the real criminals

It's been over 9 months they've not called me , nor texted me and me sef nor even dey Africa not to talk of naija , I've changed my bank infos long time ago

If you must take a loan , be prepared for the worse and the worse they can do is to try to ruin ur image that's all
So before u get any load ensure you delete all ur phones contacts and write them on a book , never you save a contact on ur phone that will bring u a disgrace before them go send your crush say you steal company money grin

U deserve to be arrested

1 Like

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by whirlwind7(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Too many bad reviews about soko loan.

What you people actually don't understand is, if a customer refuses to pay back a soko loan, the money will be deducted from the salary of the staff that disbursed the loan. That's why they are so mean and ruthless. Sometimes they will even threaten you with police grin. The will embarass you by texting all your contacts including your exs and enemies.

How do they get the phone numbers of all your contacts??
That part is what I don't understand.
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by LOKOLESCO(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2020
that's how all the loan lender do these day,I could remember last month when they sent a message to me about one of my frd that borrowed two thousands naira.they tarnish his image beyond what he can imagine.my advise to peoples that are willing to borrow now or later is that they should desist from taking the loan cos your pride and dignity is priceless.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by seanwilliam(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
na only me fit them

late last 2 years I took 30k loan from them
I intended paying on time ooo infact I was about to pay them that day in the evening.
but these ediots started their normal way of rubbish insult.
this one na man ooo
next thing is that they started sending useless messages to my contacts
that was when I vowed never to give them shi shi
They call call tire
one of them used her personal number to call me and be begging me to pay even if na half.
i asked her about my image they've dented?
she said nothing
then I told her frankly that I will never pay a dime to them
that my image is priceless.
Meanwhile I've messaged all my contacts to disregard any messages about me that my phone was hacked and a serial blackmailer on the loose.
Hehehehehe they believed me.

Meanwhile the useless sokoloan was still begging and I kuku blocked their numbers and blacklist them
till today I no pay them shi shi

op you're not supposed to pay that money I swear

Cc seun, mynd44 dominique

This moniker needs to be banned with her ip.. this is wickedness .. this is why some people find it hard to help.. haba.. why didn’t you pay and ask your contacts to disregard any message afterward? Did u know that the money will be deducted from someone’s salary .. you’re very wicked human being.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2020
SavageBoy:

But I've still not gotten how they get the details of a person contact lists,or do you submit all your contact list before collecting a loan?
no you granted their app permission to access your contact and few information about your phone.
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by loswhite(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2020
toprealman:

You mean the OP will borrow 5k from 10000 people?
Baba kilode?
I mean 10000 different ppl taking a loan and each of them coming online to say just small 5k that I loaned

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by generalwo(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2020
Palmerbarry:

Pics below:
..... They are the principal causes of the problems I am facing today. They sent a message to my boss telling him I'm a criminal and I lost my job as a result of that. Now I am indebted with almost every loan app because I cannot afford to pay back. Its draining me seriously because I can't even sleep again. I feel their licence to operate should be revoked... Loans are meant to solve the problems of people but soko Loan is doing the opposite. They are adding to the problems and frustrations of people in this country

1 Like

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Dreyton36: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Karleb:

I think every Nigerian should take this bold step to get these companies out of business.

The annoying thing is about the amount.
Imagine defaming people over poverty striken amounts like 1k, 5k, 17k?

Funny thing is, people who borrow millions don't even face these embarrassments.

I know of civil servant who borrowed loans from banks but couldn't pay back as scheduled because the government was owing them salaries.

Nobody defamed, cursed or threatened them.

This whole thing just dey vex me!

Truth is they can't do more than sending sms to ur contacts
How can someone who borrows u just 10k be sending soldiers to your house lol it's just mere threats
How much he wan pay soldier

If they call u to threaten you , laugh at them with confidence tell them oga/ madam I dey wait for una ooo

No need to talk too much come my house if boys no go beat you and the soldiers to pulp
Tell them you be confirm area boy Samy make them they come else make them no call u again

I bet you they'll free u knowing you're a psycho

When they rant , be laughing at them

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2020
buttlover:

won't the money be automatically deducted from your account?
lol i don't link my main account to it
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2020
STAY THE PHUCK AWAY FROM ALL THESE LOAN APPS, YOU WON'T DIE.
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by Peppermintflav: 9:21am On Dec 29, 2020
Redpanter:

I won't blame them entirely. If you know how we Nigerians behave you'd understand. Many don't have the intention of paying back the loan they borrowed. If they are too gentle they'll go bankrupt, na madness we dey like....

There's one other loan company like that(forgot the name), they'll only threaten to message your contacts but they won't. A guy here on Nairaland was saying they are disturbing him too much with calls, so for that he's not going to pay back and he knows they won't message his contacts.

If you are not certain of paying back the loan at the stipulated time don't borrow. No be by force... If you know what these loan companies don see for Nigerians hand you won't blame them, just like a "wounded lion", It's do or die to them now, they don't care how it affects you, they want their money back by fire by force
I agree with you to an extent. There are other loan companies that don't treat their customers that way. And they too operate in the same Nigeria.
Those Soko people eh! Insult is part of their training.

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2020
01mcfadden:

Why default on a loan you took?
Nigerians are difficult to do business with?
It's not fair
why rubbish my name on the loan I intend paying that day sef
why not give me like 24-48hrs to know if I'll default or not

ok if I go ahead and pay them, who'll pay for the damages they've caused me with their impatience?
Let's be guided sometimes

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by OmodavidoX(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2020
dobnina:
Judging from the comments on this thread, I can conclude that most Nigerians borrow with the intention of not paying back.
I learnt my lesson the hard way when I was still soft hearted. I do borrow friends and family and when its time to pay back, I become their worst enemy. I had to let go for my own sanity.
So yes, I support sokoloan going hard on loan defaulters. Nobody forced you to take the loan in the first place. Business is business. You should have read the terms and conditions before taking the loan but because you were too desperate and blinded by your needs at the moment, you just took the loan. If everybody is borrowing without paying back, how will the company progress?
Nigerians are inconsiderate and selfish.
If 100people borrow 1k each with the intention of not paying back, won't most loan apps fold up, so tell me, where will you get your urgent 5k next time?

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2020
loswhite:
The problem of this country is lack of basic Education of how certain things work... How can you destroy your credit rating because of 30k? Too many dumb citizens in this country
how can you destroy someone's reputation because of 30k
the same loan I've gathered money to pay when I get home in the evening
you've started insulting my life and messaging my contacts calling me a fraudster thereby denting my image.
is that how it is being done?
ok after I paid you
will you compensate me for my image you destroyed or haven't you heard the op.
it's better i eat the money since you've done your worst already.

7 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by seanwilliam(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Palmerbarry:

Yes, you're correct sir, but not 100%
Some people may have planned to pay back when salary arrives, while some others may went as far as uninstalling their app and discarding them.

As an official, the worse I could have done to hurry up reimbursement was:
Day 1: Call, introduce & inform the client about repayment
Day 3: Call and remind and ask reasons for delayment.
Day 4: Call and remind
Day 6: Call and threaten with informing Guarantors on your list
Day 7: Send SMSs to at most 5 guarantors. Try these and watch how the hardened Nigerian melt.
baba any one that defaults loan should face the disgrace and panel.. some Nigerians are wicked .. we need strict hands to handle us.. if you know you can’t pay as at when due , don’t borrow.. e easy na him u no get the money , e easy na him government and bank no Dey borrow us money.. an individual sets up a company and una want make e pack up .. infact

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by OmodavidoX(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2020
rill:

U deserve to be arrested

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by foleskay(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2020
[img][/img]
HitlerGaddafi:
In addition I can't blame them, these fintech loan companies suffer alot in the hands of Nigerians. Most people borrow from them with no intention of paying back. They may seem nasty but Nigerians will never coporate without being handled with iron hand.
Abeg how do they get access to people's contacts?
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by nomaison(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2020
Same almost cost my brothers job.
Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by seanwilliam(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2020
kay29000:

I swear. lol! Before I heard their horror stories, I once tried to get a loan from them...when I didn't get it that same day, I found another means to get the money I needed. Then, the evening of the next day, one guy from Sokoloan called me, and asked if I still needed the money, I said no, and he cut the line immediately like someone that was managing the credit on his phone. It was so unprofessional. I sharply deleted their app from my phone, and never installed it again.
I’m rolling on the floor lmao grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan by blaise26abj(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2020
Toktee:
The loan company has access to your contacts immediately you filled their form online.

Then @Op it is risky behaviour to give them access to your contacts over any loan . Do you know the kind of people that might have access to that data ? With the kind of fraud out there , they can clone your number and start calling family and friends to scam them .

However it is kinda effective in getting their funds back despite how distasteful it is . And for crying out loud , they are loan sharks . It’s what they do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

I Have Fired Hadiza Bala Usman – President Buhari / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.