Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye (44864 Views)

Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers / Ben Bruce Offers To ‘bring Together’ Bishop Kukah And President Buhari / Arrest Bishop Of Nsuka, Godfrey Igwebuike Onah - Governor Ganduje's Aide Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Cyberterror: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
I

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by NwokoloOwa: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kukah has the right to chastise government. Nobody should harrass him. I think some of his statements are being taken out of context.

However I'm not also happy with Bishop Kukah because he was amongst those lambasting Fr Mbaka for dabbling in politics on the podium. Warning him to desist. Even threatened that if he were Mbaka's Bishop, he will sanction him. Probably because he didn't like what Mbaka was saying.

That is hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Kingspin(m): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Dino making inconsequential noise just to pls ipob miscreants.

If kukah does something that requires him to be arrested, a million dino melaye can do nadda to stop the arrest.

Elzakzaky was arrested and still in detention till date, heavens did not fall.

Adamawa under Boko Haram attack, not lpob.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by globalresource: 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
post=97509118:
#Copied as seen online........

Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by tit(f): 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
They should kill the coupist straight.
Nothing dey happen.
Him no even get tribe.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
post=97509118:
the real enemies of Nigeria,who attack anything or anybody against this failed government has come directly and indirectly, we know you all...May Almighty treat you,the way Buhari is treating governance...

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by SavageMaster: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
post=97509118:

Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Mrpojj(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
post=97509118:

That's how u will continue to copy all your life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by capatainrambo: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kingosytex:
Dino should be calming down o!!!

That man called Buhari can do and undo, the old man is yet to release certain people whom the courts have ordered him to released.

He is practically a dictator who doesn't give a bleep about the rule of law.
he will soon witness another #endsars protest. This time with guns

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by igboamakaaa: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
post=97509118:
This guy slf, always spewing lies. The Man is a Priest, meaning he has no wife, children nor family. He is only posted to where his church wants him to be posted to.

All these Nairaland bmc don't even know how to compose convincing lies these days. He then tagged it "as seen online". STOP SPREADING HATRED AND FALSE PROPAGANDA. Felix, honestly you really don't know the fate that's install for you. I'd advise that you desist from supporting evil, if you pray hard and repent maybe God may have mercy and reveal to you, the calamity that is ahead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by tyup(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Don't go there
We don't need any almajiri in oduduwa republic try biafra land

Almajiris unfortunately are mostly Fulanis I'm not. fortunately for Oduduwa I'm what they need
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by tyup(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Chimaokigwe:
We warned Buhari against sending soldiers to attack Endsars protesters. Soldiers went there and the government is still suffering from the repercussions till today.

The North is currently very very volatile as Buhari was publicly booed in Maiduguri sometime ago. If Buhari likes, let him let his advisers mislead him into arresting Kukah. That will amount to putting petrol onto a smouldering flame.

forget na prayer n fasting una go still use fight Buhari cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by SirBunky85(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
CharleyBright:
OK ooo.
I see trouble brewing. Those pushing this govt to arrest Kukah don't mean well.
The Buhari govt should not heed to such dangerous advice of arresting Kukah and walk itself into a political and religious dilemma.
Kukah is like Hot Potato that needs to be handled with outmost care.
Let sleeping dog lie.
PMB doesn't have time for kukah or the notorious dino.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by popsyleo1: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
No one should try to arrest My Bishop or Even try to harass him. What is his sin? Hmmmmmmmmm 9ja
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Chimaokigwe: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
tyup:

forget na prayer n fasting una go still use fight Buhari cheesy

The problem most of you have is that you are ignorant and lack inside knowledge of issues.
Do you know that the current IGP is gunning for the Head of Interpol job? That Endsars controversy has altered his chances internationally even if it wasn't his fault. That is just 1 example out of many.
Or you've forgotten that politicians seek treatment in the same countries that blast them for shooting at protesters?

2 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Gainman: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Simplyleo:

If kukah does something that requires him to be arrested, a million dino melaye can do nadda to stop the arrest.

Zazaky is a terrorist while Rev kukah is not. So use your brain not your anus.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by tyup(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

And that's after you have woefully failed in trying so hard to disunite the south......you shall be fished out and deported grin

That's not true Bruh I and the Northern cabals have tried so hard to ensure the continuous progress of the Oduduwa lands and it's all in the Air and I'm sure you can smell it to. if you think I'm lying ask Femi adesina or gbajabiamila
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
tyup:

Almajiris unfortunately are mostly Fulanis I'm not. fortunately for Oduduwa I'm what they need
you are from sokoto, dan fodio pikin
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by faste: 12:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Mikepenny5:
Looking at how things unfolds in this present administration they want to monitor how everyone and knows who is who
How can all of a sudden this NIN matter comes up
I may be wrong but I feel Buhari may go to third term looking at how things are going
No one is talking about the insecurity or the economy
God help Nigeria (ns)
Exactly my thought,let see how next year unfold.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by LordOfTheGame: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

And that Muric terrorist man have been spewing hate-filled nonsense against others for far too long but you haven't called for his arrest?
Islam and hypocrisy are 5&6
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by jaxxy(m): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2020
CharleyBright:
OK ooo.
I see trouble brewing. Those pushing this govt to arrest Kukah don't mean well.
The Buhari govt should not heed to such dangerous advice of arresting Kukah and walk itself into a political and religious dilemma.
Kukah is like Hot Potato that needs to be handled with outmost care.
Let sleeping dog lie.

What are u even arresting him for? That he made a statement of comparison? This government has compared it self with obasanjo’s govt in the lights in endsars protests and that obasanjo wud have done worse than them which automatically makes their ridiculous actions good? undecided
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by moneyisgood6or9: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2020
etrouble:
Is Dino still hiding in the tree or he has come down? Mss as the he has forgotten that Buhari has ear problems, you will be arrested by DSS and Buhari will not even hear that miscreants are protesting.
i keep wondering which part of the body people reason with. Let Buhari continue his evil agenda till this nation fall apart in his hands. I thought he is very obstinate as you claimed he doesn't hear word why did he expeditiously granted the [b][/b]#Endsars. Simply because he knows the dynamite is about detonating in his hands. Many people are looking for opportunities to disintegrate Nigeria including the Military because of his refusal to retire those who are long due to go. If he doesn't thread cautiously, it will shock him what will become of Nigeria under his watch.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by moneyisgood6or9: 1:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Nwaregina:
Am a devouted catholic,bt bishop kukah sermon is not needed at this time,he shouldnt seen been the one making such comment
i have my doubts if truly you are a Catholic. if other so called or self acclaimed men of Money gods are speaking up like Bishop kukah, this nation would have been better of today. In the scriptures the Holy Bible or Quran, real prophets of God walks straight to kings fearlessly berating them for wrong and evil deeds and you are hear condemning kukahs comments. As tribalist as we are in Nigeria can't you see that when your own people are the ones calling you to order then it's really over for you. Sadly, many of the pastors are not what they claimed to be because anyone who is really of God fears no death because it's written fear not he who can destroy only the body but fear He who can destroy both body and soul Math10:28. The height of what anybody can do to anyone is to kill him/her. Real men of God are like lions fearless real God's Generals not tomato general's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Latvin: 2:53am On Dec 29, 2020
moneyisgood6or9:
i have my doubts if truly you are a Catholic. if other so called or self acclaimed men of Money gods are speaking up like Bishop kukah, this nation would have been better of today. In the scriptures the Holy Bible or Quran, real prophets of God walks straight to kings fearlessly berating them for wrong and evil deeds and you are hear condemning kukahs comments. As tribalist as we are in Nigeria can't you see that when your own people are the ones calling you to order then it's really over for you. Sadly, many of the pastors are not what they claimed to be because anyone who is really of God fears no death because it's written fear not he who can destroy only the body but fear He who can destroy both body and soul Math10:28. The height of what anybody can do to anyone is to kill him/her. Real men of God are like lions fearless real God's Generals not tomato general's.

Why do you query his/her Catholicity? Catholics respect their clergy and cherish that institution. You can also understand that while loads of people respect Bishop Kukah, some would have wished he toned down his message which in some people's opinion was ethnically and religiously divisive. Why take away from the message by bringing lot of opposition to it thereby opening it up to attack and ridicule? Words are powerful, particularly those from respected people. We should be preaching healing and togetherness for our dear country than seeking to divide it. I'm sure Bishop Kukah will have time to reflect over it in the coming days. I urge Buhari and the govt not to take any action inimical to Bishop Kukah's wellbeing but also reflect on the underlining message and seek how to further unite the country.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Sheggy13(m): 3:31am On Dec 29, 2020
Rebuke:

Keep copying and pasting rubbish. Yhu are one of the n1twits I hate to quote here but yhur stup1dity has left me with no option tonight.

Don't worry, this Buhari yhu all cherish and defend so much will soon extend his goodness to yhu and yhur loved ones. Keep it up, it's just a matter of time....
Just a friendly advise please. Don't take it for opposition or anything cos I align with your view here and find the person you quoted and his opinions/personality more disgusting than you do. "You" and "your" are three and four-letter words respectively as "yhu" and "yhur" you're misspelling them as. What will it cost you to spell correctly when it's not like you're trying to shorten the words?
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:47am On Dec 29, 2020
Bishop Kukah has been the Asset of Fed Republic of Nigeria before buhari dreamt to be in aso rock. sadNothin must happen to this mouth piece fr God or else you culprits are all doomed.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by adadike(f): 3:54am On Dec 29, 2020
Buhari should not dare it. Buhari cannot fight the Catholic Church all over the world. The way we go all join hands and do black mass for you, you will wish you let sleeping dog lie.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by ejanla077: 4:51am On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

This Afonja must find a way to link ipob. Hateful slowpoke

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Tonymario58: 5:10am On Dec 29, 2020
They think the Catholic bishopric is like an Imam position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS / Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.