Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye (44861 Views)

Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers / Ben Bruce Offers To ‘bring Together’ Bishop Kukah And President Buhari / Arrest Bishop Of Nsuka, Godfrey Igwebuike Onah - Governor Ganduje's Aide Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by IYANGBALI: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:
Dino making inconsequential noise just to pls ipob miscreants.

If kukah does something that requires him to be arrested, a million dino melaye can do nadda to stop the arrest.

Elzakzaky was arrested and still in detention till date, heavens did not fall.

go and arrest him now. Buhari too know sey him no fit, unless him wan finish him government today today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Simplyleo: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2020
GhostWisperer:
It was because Kukah has don't nothing illegal that is why Dino spoke the way he did. If the bishop had committed a crime, Dino was not back him up .

so wipe the zombie drools of your smelly mouth filled with reeking teeth.

Why is your zombiism interfering with your ability to reason?
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by tyup(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Yes oduduwa land is the south west,part of the south. What has been your opinions over the other south,the south and south south?
Have you not been an agent of hate and disunity?
We dont need you in the south..time will surely come..

But I thought y'all don't discriminate and accept all tribes?
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by GforGee: 12:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97509118:
#Copied as seen online........
I can see a lot of "did not" statements on your research. Can you also research on the "he did" statements too online please.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by AfonjaConehead: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
tyup:

But I thought y'all don't discriminate and accept all tribes?

Tell that to your people especially your Fulani people,nagode mallam
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by AfonjaConehead: 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

Mindd44 lalasticla

You are such an irritating person
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Insectkiller: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
What is called Nigeria? What is still joining
Nigeria together is NNPC and CBN..
The north didn't want naija to break because dey are d one in charge of everything called nnpc and cbn.. forget abt d fact that Timipre silva is there or godwin emefiele...they are just stage there to make d south feel a bit sense of belonging and d real thing is own by d north.

I want to say that since oil have been found in some part of d north..then d marriage of Nigeria be dissolve..let every language go their ways and go and develop their own new country...

Afteral d developed nations became develop nations because:

ENGLAND speaks ENGLISH
PORTUGAL speaks PORTUGUESE
SPAIN speak SPANISH
FRANCE speak FRENCH
GERMANY speak GERMAN
CHINA speak CHINESE
RUSSIA speak RUSSIAN
Etc.

So let born to rule have their own nation and speak their own language and worship their own God.
Let the other people go and have their own country..
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Tonyblessed(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

If kukah does something that requires him to be arrested, a million dino melaye can do nadda to stop the arrest.

Mumu, talking trash. There are some certain things the government can't try and this is one one them. FOOL.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by stormborn28(m): 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
Afamed:
Inconsequential slowpoke

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by stormborn28(m): 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

go and arrest him

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by stormborn28(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
etrouble:
Is Dino still hiding in the tree or he has come down? It’s like he has forgotten that Buhari has ear problems, you will be arrested by DSS and Buhari will not even hear that miscreants are protesting.

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by stormborn28(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes, at least 30k is sure for me monthly.

Other than the assurance of free data to access nairaland, what else are yu sure of annually?

I can bet, nothing.

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by stormborn28(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97509118:

ukahrawah: 10:16pm On Dec 28
Bishop Kukah has given Buhari's handlers a serious algebra to solve. Let them keep scratching their head or chew their pen. When it's time, they'll submit their paper

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by stormborn28(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nwaregina:
Am a devouted catholic,bt bishop kukah sermon is not needed at this time,he shouldnt seen been the one making such comment
who ask you

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by stormborn28(m): 3:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Is it your conscience?

At least your conscience is still with you shey?

So go take care of your conscience and leave me with my sold conscience for 3k.

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Mechejy: 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97509118:
look at you asking kookah to commend Buhari for bringing back kankara boys: if I may ask those kidnappings and abductions by your Muslim group who planned it? Whether you accept or not buhari is pure tribalistic and rich in nepotism and hatred coupled that he lacks managerial skills. But his incompetence and other short comings is known all over the world
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by witworth(m): 1:26am On Dec 30, 2020
slaves, Including the so called president.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2021
Anago55:
. Very much true. PDP is the worst opposition party to have walked the earth. very lazy and disorganized. I am not a party man please

I am just an Igbo defender

Defender in divulging secrets to northerners.

Better keep shut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.