Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye (44860 Views)

Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers / Ben Bruce Offers To ‘bring Together’ Bishop Kukah And President Buhari / Arrest Bishop Of Nsuka, Godfrey Igwebuike Onah - Governor Ganduje's Aide Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Latvin: 5:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Tonymario58:
They think the Catholic bishopric is like an Imam position

These are the kinds of mindsets that fuel hatred and division. You are causing harm without knowing it
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Elzakzaky: 5:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

If kukah does something that requires him to be arrested, a million dino melaye can do nadda to stop the arrest.

Gbam!
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by 217seventeen: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Afamed:
Inconsequential slowpoke
[/s]
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by 217seventeen: 5:26am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Dino making inconsequential noise just to pls ipob miscreants.

If kukah does something that requires him to be arrested, a million dino melaye can do nadda to stop the arrest.

Elzakzaky was arrested and still in detention till date, heavens did not fall.

[/s]
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Rhymer2020(m): 5:28am On Dec 29, 2020
is he trying to lead kukah into temptation
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by 217seventeen: 5:33am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
post=97509118:
#Copied as seen online........
[/s]
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by 217seventeen: 5:36am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Yes, at least 30k is sure for me monthly.

Other than the assurance of free data to access nairaland, what else are yu sure of annually?

I can bet, nothing.
[/s]
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:40am On Dec 29, 2020
post=97509118:

how many Causalities did Buhari visit? is Bishop Kukah the president of Nigeria?

I thought you're a good Christian? politics had blocked the little common sense you've left

Buhari is doing nothing to Nigeria insecurities, how to end insecurities in this country, sacked the overwhelmed service chiefs, prosecute anyone caught in any crimes, stop the sympathetic emotions to Terrorist and you will see how fast insecurity will reduce, if not end

your existence as a human is a total mistake, I'm sure you're one of the human God regretted to ever made, where is your humanity mannbbqgrills? I dey shame for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by 217seventeen: 5:43am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Are you this silly?
[/s]
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by 217seventeen: 5:54am On Dec 29, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Is it your conscience?

At least your conscience is still with you shey?

So go take care of your conscience and leave me with my sold conscience for 3k.
[/s]
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

Arrested because he criticized Buhari govt? You seem to be mentally unbalanced
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:58am On Dec 29, 2020
post=97509118:
Both you and whoever wrote that trash are insane. Bubu asslickers

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Elzakzaky: 5:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Arrested because he criticized Buhari govt? You seem to be mentally unbalanced
The guy you quoted is very correct. Its is you who is mad but have no one to tell you.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2020
Elzakzaky:

The guy you quoted is very correct. Its is you who is mad but have no one to tell you.
I'm not surprised. Rodents and zombies like you will always attack anyone that goes against your master with facts. Ndi mgbu
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Franking: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2020
Kingosytex:
Dino should be calming down o!!!

That man called Buhari can do and undo, the old man is yet to release certain people whom the courts have ordered him to released.

He is practically a dictator who doesn't give a bleep about the rule of law.

So everybody should keep quiet, abi? U must be Yoruba.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Elzakzaky: 6:21am On Dec 29, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
I'm not surprised. Rodents and zombies like you will always attack anyone that goes against your master with facts. Ndi mgbu
You re the original ndi mgbu. Did you lots not say the same thing about the hunchback albino? Did heaven fall when he was arrested?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Anago55: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2020
Simplyleo:

. We are talking about the Catholic Church here with over 1 billion faithfuls. The world strongest organization (I heard they even have Sovereignty). I am sure Buhari's government will not be cajoled into arresting Bishop Kukah by praise singers like you because when shit hits the fan, zombies like you will disappear to the cupboard
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Anago55: 6:27am On Dec 29, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Dino and Shehu Sani are better opposition than PDP
. Very much true. PDP is the worst opposition party to have walked the earth. very lazy and disorganized. I am not a party man please

I am just an Igbo defender
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Elzakzaky: 6:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Anago55:
. We are talking about the Catholic Church here with over 1 billion faithfuls. The world strongest organization (I heard they even have Sovereignty). I am sure Buhari's government will not be cajoled into arresting Bishop Kukah by praise singers like you because when shit hits the fan, zombies like you will disappear to the cupboard
Keep deceiving yourself. They have not arrested Bishop Kukah and his constituency have disowned him. When the time reach, everybody go answer im papa name
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Anago55: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2020
Elzakzaky:

Keep deceiving yourself. They have not arrested Bishop Kukah and his constituency have disowned him. When the time reach, everybody go answer im papa name
. The Catholic Church is one of the world players that decides what happens next on the global stage. If the papals want your Buhari government toppled, the next minute, you will have a military government
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Elzakzaky: 6:54am On Dec 29, 2020
Anago55:
. If the papals want your Buhari government toppled, the next minute, you will have a military government
Please dont make me laugh out loud before people here begin to think I m going nuts. Even you dont believe what you put up there. Papals ko, carica papaya ni grin

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Tbasicme: 7:00am On Dec 29, 2020
tyup:

Almajiris unfortunately are mostly Fulanis I'm not. fortunately for Oduduwa I'm what they need

Pure fulanis don't do almajiri. Rather it's common among the hausas. But recently it is very shocking strange to see some fulani women In some places like Benin city beging for alms
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Okoroawusa: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Arresting Kukah is in the imagination of PDP and their co-travellers. The presidency has replied him and that is all. Any other noise elsewhere na mischief makers.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by akaahs(m): 7:08am On Dec 29, 2020
Anago55:
Actually, over 2 billion followers

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Blackdisciple(m): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2020
"Arrest Or Try To Embarrass Bishop Kukah And We Will Prove To You That Government Is Not Owned By You But The People" - Dino Melaye

Hmmm o strong ooo!
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Brushstrokes20: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2020
Spot on! The redundant coupist and cohorts are all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!
Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by mightyhazel: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2020
Jostoman:
and you are happy about it right?
dont mind those jihadists hiding behind 'hatred for ipob' to garner leverage and acceptance

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Oilwell(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2020
post=97509118:
Bros you will live and reap the fruit of your labour. The lies, wickedness and evil you are sowing/supporting I promise you will reap in this life. It may take time but when the harvest starts coming just remember today. You are mocking God.
Galatians 6:7 (KJV) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Elzakzaky:

You re the original ndi mgbu. Did you lots not say the same thing about the hunchback albino? Did heaven fall when he was arrested?
You're just naive. If this evil govt tries any shit with Kukah, You will get to know the weight of Catholic church world wide
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Mjpem23(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2020
So, you’re more stupid than I think bros...

It’s like you’re showing support to this government of religious bigots and Nepotism...
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Lanre0: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2020
Bishop Kukah is a PDP member and they know what they benefitted during PDP regime. All Nigeria politicians directly or indirectly laid the foundation of insecurity in this country. Corruption begets insecurity.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Olatomiwami(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
My Vocal Senator Dino .....Oil dey ya head....!

For where? That one will look for nearest tree to climb once d shit hit that fan, bloody coward who will b thinking of his luxury cars grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.