Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye (44867 Views)

Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers / Ben Bruce Offers To ‘bring Together’ Bishop Kukah And President Buhari / Arrest Bishop Of Nsuka, Godfrey Igwebuike Onah - Governor Ganduje's Aide Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by angelicwing: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Anago55:
. We are talking about the Catholic Church here with over 1 billion faithfuls. The world strongest organization (I heard they even have Sovereignty). I am sure Buhari's government will not be cajoled into arresting Bishop Kukah by praise singers like you because when shit hits the fan, zombies like you will disappear to the cupboard
Do you really think all Catholics in Nigeria agree with Bishop Kukah?
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by favor914: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Kingosytex:
Dino should be calming down o!!!

That man called Buhari can do and undo, the old man is yet to release certain people whom the courts have ordered him to released.

He is practically a dictator who doesn't give a bleep about the rule of law.
The one they begged heaven & earth to release, jumped bail to the United Kingdom?
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by justjify(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2020
post=97509118:
#Copied as seen online........
No sense
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by justjify(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2020
angelicwing:
Do you really think all Catholics in Nigeria agree with Bishop Kukah?
Say what you know.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2020
Kingosytex:

That man called Buhari can do and undo, the old man is yet to release certain people whom the courts have ordered him to released.

PEOPLE LIKE WHO?.NAMES PLEASE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by justjify(m): 8:38am On Dec 29, 2020
Afamed:
I am an Inconsequential slowpoke
Yes you are grin grin grin
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by favor914: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2020
Anago55:
. We are talking about the Catholic Church here with over 1 billion faithfuls. The world strongest organization (I heard they even have Sovereignty). I am sure Buhari's government will not be cajoled into arresting Bishop Kukah by praise singers like you because when shit hits the fan, zombies like you will disappear to the cupboard
He better tone down his silly rhetorics, we all know he is a Pdp sympathizer, Government will mess him up, & nothing the Vatican can do, other than plead through Senator Orji Kalu, do not mix religion with politics.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by justjify(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2020
post=97509118:
Everything in that dumb post are what a president was supposed to do.
, I Bishop Kukah your president?
You are loosing it gradually. You need to be reexamined. Common sense is not common. angry
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Olatomiwami(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Dino and Shehu Sani are better opposition than PDP

They are PDP mouthpiece now.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by justjify(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2020
favor914:
He better tone down his silly rhetorics, we all know he is a Pdp sympathizer, Government will mess him up, & nothing the Vatican can do, other than plead through Senator Orji Kalu, do not mix religion with politics.
Silly rhetorics? Like is there no truth in what he said? All these Booharideens don't really think before they post. Tueh! angry
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by justjify(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2020
Olatomiwami:

They are PDP mouthpiece now.
So speaking the truth makes you a PDP mouthpiece, yeah?
Hmmmmm... Booharideens won't stop surprising me.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by stevenosa(m): 8:47am On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=Simplyleo post=97508780]Dino making inconsequential noise just to pls ipob miscreants.

If kukah does something that requires him to be arrested, a million dino melaye can do nadda to stop the arrest.

Elzakzaky was arrested and still in detention till date, heavens did not fall.

[/quote

Remember that, ALL ANIMALS ARE NOT EQUAL.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Olatomiwami(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2020
Rhymer2020:
is he trying to lead kukah into temptation

PDP through Dino is looking for who to do their yeoman job for them .
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Olatomiwami(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2020
justjify:

So speaking the truth makes you a PDP mouthpiece, yeah?
Hmmmmm... Booharideens won't stop surprising me.

Mumu, they are in APC right? As if PDP is better off
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by justjify(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Mumu, they are in APC right? As if PDP is better off
Oponu. Nigeria was better under PDP. Take it to the bank and tell them I sent you. Keep the change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2020
osamz007:

NEW METHOD OF SPACE BOOKING

JOBLESS MAN!
STALE PICTURE
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Afamed:
Inconsequential slowpoke

MUGU!
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Olatomiwami(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2020
justjify:

Oponu. Nigeria was better under PDP. Take it to the bank and tell them I sent you. Keep the change.

If PDP are your source of income, u better wake up, they are not coming back oh, I feel your severe pain, go look for another job.
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by BreconHills(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2020
Kingosytex:

Why do people waste time fighting the strawmen that these people keep setting up for relevancy. Which man of the cloth has been detained in Nigeria on political grounds since Abacha?
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by berryPee(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2020
COVID-19 don humble the slowpoke called Ishaq Akintola. BTW northerners are bunch of hypocrites who hates positive criticism in all ramifications.
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Arewa will always talk rubbish when it comes to religious. How far MURIC two days Ishaq is mute. grin

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by justjify(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2020
Olatomiwami:

If PDP are your source of income, u better wake up, they are not coming back oh, I feel your severe pain, go look for another job.
APC and Booharideens will never have sense. Why not face the issue on ground?
Is Nigeria better under APC and Buhari?
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by westfield: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2020
Please which people have the court told him to release and he refused

Kingosytex:

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Elzakzaky: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
You're just naive. If this evil govt tries any shit with Kukah, You will get to know the weight of Catholic church world wide
Even catholic has distanced itself from Kukah's partisanship
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by AfonjaConehead: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2020
tyup:

That's not true Bruh I and the Northern cabals have tried so hard to ensure the continuous progress of the Oduduwa lands and it's all in the Air and I'm sure you can smell it to. if you think I'm lying ask Femi adesina or gbajabiamila

Yes oduduwa land is the south west,part of the south. What has been your opinions over the other south,the south and south south?
Have you not been an agent of hate and disunity?
We dont need you in the south..time will surely come..
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by michoim(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2020
The same people that didn't vote for you in the last election, Dino? Seeking cheap political relevance ..
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Owologbo(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2020
Calm down bro. Buhari can not arrest Bishop Know.
Arresting him will leads to his downfall (he's already down though).

Kingosytex:

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by AfonjaConehead: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2020
justjify:

That olatomiwami is simply a typical Yoruba,that's are they are in life.
Its so horrible,to say the least,the bulshytt going on in the zoo nation.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Owologbo(m): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Bishop Kukah is not Elzakzaky. Let buhari try it first.

Simplyleo:
Dino making inconsequential noise just to pls ipob miscreants.

If kukah does something that requires him to be arrested, a million dino melaye can do nadda to stop the arrest.

Elzakzaky was arrested and still in detention till date, heavens did not fall.

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by bizzibodi(m): 10:33am On Dec 29, 2020
Is FKK in d cuntry
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by asobo: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2020
post=97509118:
Read the nonsense you shared. His hatred for northerners shocked Is Bishop Kukah is southerner.

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Jennycoolz(f): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2020
And the govt is yours abi
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by IYANGBALI: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2020
Seun e don dey set small small o, no talk sey I no warn you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / Obasanjo Registers As Member Of Coalition Of Nigeria Movement / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.