Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye (44833 Views)

Hope Uzodimma: ESN Operatives Are Hoodlums And We'll Treat Them As Murderers / Ben Bruce Offers To ‘bring Together’ Bishop Kukah And President Buhari / Arrest Bishop Of Nsuka, Godfrey Igwebuike Onah - Governor Ganduje's Aide Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Uzohendris: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Netflix subscribers needed.. it's cheap.. check signature for contact details
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Simplyleo: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
I doubt your signature base on your activity here.

Top 10 B.M.C - 30k is sure monthly.
Yes, at least 30k is sure for me monthly.

Other than the assurance of free data to access nairaland, what else are yu sure of annually?

I can bet, nothing.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
But the priest is saying the truth.,attimes we tend to see white and call it red....if it was a northern muslim that said this, no one will call for his arrest ...

let them just separate this country, its only working for the few!

6 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Pinchasvadim: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Arrest indeed. You think the Roman Catholic Church is one mushroom church that exists in Nigeria only?
You must be joking!
Remember when Pope John advised late Abacha to free the alleged coup plotters Abacha refused and he died before them?�

7 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
osamz007:

this is not wise and true
grin grin you no get job

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Magnumproperty: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Buhari and the Northern cabal won't want to try rubbish naaa.

4 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Afamed:
Inconsequential slowpoke
terrorist sympathiser spotted... Boko boy cool

8 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Magnumproperty:
Buhari and the Northern cabal won't want to try rubbish naaa.
they're not that smart

5 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Hushbingo: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
benjackugo:
"Arrest Or Try To Embarrass Bishop Kukah And We Will Prove To You That Government Is Not Owned By You But The People" - Dino Melaye

Senator Dino Melaye has warned against the arrest or embarrassment of Sokoto-based clergyman, Bishop Kukah, over his Christmas day message, IgbereTV reports.

In the message, Bishop Kukah said there would have been a coup if a non-northern muslim president practiced nepotism like Buhari.

The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum has since called for the arrest and prosecution of Bishop Kukah over his message.

Dino took to his Twitter handle to react to the call.

He tweeted:

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1343614326704402434?s=19

I laff at this regime(not administration)... Is it that this man is a proud and stupid dictator or he is completely ignorant of how democracy works ?

A govt that can't take criticism, what dah Fu*K ?

A govt without check and balance, that expects everyone to be quiet and zombified along their agenda ?

This is shameful. Is there no one in the army that is patriotic enough to overthrow this govt and make history as the Messiah of the people ?

Are they all dumb and stupid ?

Is the entire army useless ?

I know the Legislators are all useless crooks. Maybe the Saraki man back then would have been a better speaker but you see ?, he made mistake by party rice with the devil that gave him only meat instead...

Well, there is nothing Dino can do if the presidency jail that man tomorrow...

It's a complete mess, the nation's hope is either coup or aggrieved protest to oust this disgraceful govt.

Enemies of democracy, mannabb something and co can say what they want, no one cares anymore...

#Myopinion

3 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Chimaokigwe: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
osamz007:

ask yourself what this means

Learn to begin your sentences with capital letters. Stop typing like a Nursery School dropout.

2 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by ukahrawah: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bishop Kukah has given Buhari's handlers a serious algebra to solve. Let them keep scratching their head or chew their pen. When it's time, they'll submit their paper.

6 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Rebuke: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
post=97509118:
#Copied as seen online........

Keep copying and pasting rubbish. Yhu are one of the n1twits I hate to quote here but yhur stup1dity has left me with no option tonight.

Don't worry, this Buhari yhu all cherish and defend so much will soon extend his goodness to yhu and yhur loved ones. Keep it up, it's just a matter of time....

13 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Bimpe29: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
See what we have done to ourselves
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by MorningStar233: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
post=97509118:

Pls shut up you Judas

11 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by am4truth(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes, at least 30k is sure for me monthly.

Other than the assurance of free data to access nairaland, what else are yu sure of annually?

I can bet, nothing.

Shame... There is no difference between Judas and You.. You sold your conscience just because of 30k...

10 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Taiwojon(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
yes oooo

awon oppressor as government
thought

the Bible say we should not speak against government

now I know that God give us apc and Buhari to teach us a lesson because our Sins In this nation is much.

that is why I will urge everyone and Nigerian to repent from their sins and believe on Jesus only then can God deliever us from the hand of oppressor

Jesus save

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by AfonjaConehead: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
tyup:
shocked

I really can't wait to Hear/read Johnson Suleiman's prophesy for 2021 n I hope he prophesies Nigeria's Division Bfr 2023. I'll renounce Arewa (North has since become Fulani's colony even my dear Sokoto) and go with the Oduduwa Republic cuz from all calculations n indications only the Oduduwa Republic would thrive excellently well as a Nation and I know my yeroba blooders would gladly accept me hands open smiley
And that's after you have woefully failed in trying so hard to disunite the south......you shall be fished out and deported grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by authority2006(m): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
I wonder what Dino is capable of doing most especially if he's arrested alongside Kukah!

2 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Azmanaty: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Afamed:
Inconsequential slowpoke

Like your father?

4 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Afamed:

My useless mother is silly
cool

3 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Dagz007(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Arrest or no arrest, all I can say from the obvious is that this fraudulent marriage called Nigeria won't survive the next 10 years. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Mikepenny5(m): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Looking at how things unfolds in this present administration they want to monitor how everyone and knows who is who
How can all of a sudden this NIN matter comes up
I may be wrong but I feel Buhari may go to third term looking at how things are going
No one is talking about the insecurity or the economy
God help Nigeria (ns)

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by starz100: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Why won't they call on Buhari to arrest Kukah when it is obvious Buhari is there to do their bidding.
Once you are bold enough to say the truth, they say "arrest him" as if the government is their property.
This country can never be one, take it or leave it

4 Likes

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by snowball11(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Afamed:
Inconsequential slowpoke

Unapologetic zombie! grin
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by aminusodiq(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
tyup:
shocked

I really can't wait to Hear/read Johnson Suleiman's prophesy for 2021 n I hope he prophesies Nigeria's Division Bfr 2023. I'll renounce Arewa (North has since become Fulani's colony even my dear Sokoto) and go with the Oduduwa Republic cuz from all calculations n indications only the Oduduwa Republic would thrive excellently well as a Nation and I know my yeroba blooders would gladly accept me hands open smiley
sorry we can't take you in... Maybe you should contact our arewa brothers
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Nwaregina(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Am a devouted catholic,bt bishop kukah sermon is not needed at this time,he shouldnt seen been the one making such comment

1 Like

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Simplyleo: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
[s]
am4truth:

Shame... There is no difference between Judas and You.. You sold your conscience just because of 30k...
[/s]
Is it your conscience?

At least your conscience is still with you shey?

So go take care of your conscience and leave me with my sold conscience for 3k.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by lagonovo: 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Let them arrest Kukah or try any rubbish first and see the next Nollywood drama Dino Melaye will act for them!
Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Sarita01(f): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
post=97509118:

lies man, do not believe any freaking thing you read online, which of his family are you talking about, his mother died this year, his father is long dead, his younger brother who is the chief of ikulu village in southern kaduna was kidnapped earlier this year by Fulani herdsmen, who said anything about it, his mom lived in kaduna until her death, even if his family members stay in sokoto, so fvcking what, do you want them to stay in their villages that is being overrun by bandits and Fulani herdsmen?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye by Jostoman: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Simplyleo:
Dino making inconsequential noise just to pls ipob miscreants.

If kukah does something that requires him to be arrested, a million dino melaye can do nadda to stop the arrest.

Elzakzaky was arrested and still in detention till date, heavens did not fall.

and you are happy about it right?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina / Willie Obiano And Wife, Ebelechukwu Chilling In The US. Photos / Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.