Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,330 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 (26864 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by NwaNimo1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
ok
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Lexusgs430: 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
That moment I realised my babe, was a runzgal......... smiley

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
I sell beautiful and affordable window blind,3D wallpaper and 3D wallpanel. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by dynicks(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2020
NiRfreak:
A female doctor was part of the team of doctors that did surgery on me... she was the one who draped and shaved my preeq me in the surgery room before surgery started...inshorrt she saww my preeq all through the surgery.....And she was the one assigned for post surgical follow up... chai..and na one small gal...very embarrassing grin
u lucky the nurse ain't the type that whips the tip of preeqs using the back of her fingers.....

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by 1nairaland: 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
angrymin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by McCoy662(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Long story short, I got drunk, entered wake keeping of my neighbor and burst cry. The worst part is that I came late and everywhere is scanty already. All eyes were on me, people tried to calm me down but I refused oo until the man's wife called me to talk to me... I didn't even understand what she was saying cos the drink has disconnected my brain, so I stood at the center crying oo. Not that I'm ralated to the deceased in anyway. When I woke up the next day, I wished I could just disappear

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by ucham: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
NiRfreak:
A female doctor was part of the team of doctors that did surgery on me... she was the one who draped and shaved my preeq me in the surgery room before surgery started...inshorrt she saww my preeq all through the surgery.....And she was the one assigned for post surgical follow up... chai..and na one small gal...very embarrassing grin
This one off me. cheesy
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Kraspo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nazgul:
Mine was during the covid 19 lockdown. Woke up with fever and decided to visit the pharmacy for some drugs.

I inhaled something irritating and as soon as I got there (the pharmacy) I sneezed four times at a stretch.

Come and see run, they told me to leave their shop that it's covid 19, me sef was even afraid because that was when the lockdown just started. We didn't yet know that it was all a scam.

I was scared and confused. They refused selling drugs for me o! Can you imagine? Las Las I left there and went home, took some fruits and healed naturally.

shocked
COVID is not a scam.
Stay safe

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by emmydee(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
It was early in March just before the lockdown. I decided to buy a new phone but wasn't ready to spend much so I decided to buy through Eazy buy. That was my undoing. I was paying 5,300 naire monthly but just when the debt remained about 9k, no more money so I couldn't meet up. Come see wahala from all angles. Eazy buy labelled me a fraudstar. I begged them to give me some time but the went ahead to send messages to all my guarantors. It was unbelievable. I felt like the earth should open for me to fall in. I tried to explain to them that I had to feed my family first before paying debt under the lockdown. For wia. They threatened my guarantors with court and all of that. Luckily, I was able to pay them off and I swear, I will never advise anyone to buy through Easy buy or even take all those online loan stuff. Very embarrassing moment I tell you.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Splendorgirl633(f): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
I was walking along a narrow road, when mess hook me, funny enough I looked around to be sure that no one was coming, with my sweet make up and beautiful dress, I started releasing the thing o, only for one cute guy to pass me and said" sister weldone o" I later see sey na one of the guys wey don dey toast me since and I dey form for him. I just die

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Swaylore: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by samuel900(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
One financial institution am owing 68,000 came to our shop complex and carry my Generator

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by ElValiente(m): 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
paulolee:
1..my bea visited and caught me red handed sleeping with her younger sister that evening

Shoot this guy in the leg. grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by PotatoSalad(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Something happened to a friend with me few days ago.
We were strolling downtown and a bike stopped Infront of us, the passenger snatched her bag and they zoomed off. This happened in a split second.
I tried to chase them but missed a step and fell flat. angry. I was embarrassed, she was crying.
Village boys.
And small kids around there were busy laughing.
Was a painful experience.

I wish I can make remote controlled bombs and put in handbags as bait for those idiots. When they snatch it, I'll watch them calmly and press the button. angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by ukpahu(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hmmmm story story
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by ONYEUTALI: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Because of the Corona Virus thing I was turned down on two occasions when I tired shaking people's hand.

The most painful part was that the people that turned me down were people that would ask me for an autograph on a normal day. I was just trying to be a humble celeb before them.

The thing still dey pain me.

Since then whenever I meet someone that I'm not certain would accept a handshake, I just put my two hands in my pocket.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Adeniran906(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
The rate at which people lie on this trend is something else

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Yuneehk(f): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nazgul:
Mine was during the covid 19 lockdown. Woke up with fever and decided to visit the pharmacy for some drugs.

I inhaled something irritating and as soon as I got there (the pharmacy) I sneezed four times at a stretch.

Come and see run, they told me to leave their shop that it's covid 19, me sef was even afraid because that was when the lockdown just started. We didn't yet know that it was all a scam.

I was scared and confused. They refused selling drugs for me o! Can you imagine? Las Las I left there and went home, took some fruits and healed naturally.
Because of this kind of experience, I stayed away from scented stuffs, perfumes, sprays, powder sef. These things can irritate and cause one to sneeze.
And form the habit of getting those "regular" drugs, the ones for headache, cough, catarrh, stomach pain. It helps to have them available at home.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Exmilitant(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
My car broke down in the middle of a busy road and all those aba bus drivers started shouting, 'comot dat carton for road.'

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Lamanii22(f): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
paulolee:
1..my bea visited and caught me red handed sleeping with her younger sister that evening

This is not trueee

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
emmydee:
It was early in March just before the lockdown. I decided to buy a new phone but wasn't ready to spend much so I decided to buy through Eazy buy. That was my undoing. I was paying 5,300 naire monthly but just when the debt remained about 9k, no more money so I couldn't meet up. Come see wahala from all angles. Eazy buy labelled me a fraudstar. I begged them to give me some time but the went ahead to send messages to all my guarantors. It was unbelievable. I felt like the earth should open for me to fall in. I tried to explain to them that I had to feed my family first before paying debt under the lockdown. For wia. They threatened my guarantors with court and all of that. Luckily, I was able to pay them off and I swear, I will never advise anyone to buy through Easy buy or even take all those online loan stuff. Very embarrassing moment I tell you.

You would have alerted ur guarantors to expect some funny messages from a funny company. Then identify all their lines they used in calling you and block them all, afterwards, change ur atm so they won't have to deduct ur money as soon as money hit d account u provided. In that case, you'd have won.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by RickieNas(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Homeboiy:
She slept in my house and I didn’t touch her.

When she came back again, I tried to touch her but she said to me “ I thought you are a pastor oo”

Chai shame and anger catch me immediately

Meet her friend and that one was telling me in public that I am always ashamed to near a woman.

It was embarrassing

Bro I understand, I've ones being in this situation before, believe me it can be so embarrassing, esp if you're ain't a good boy like that grin
Homeboiy:
She slept in my house and I didn’t touch her.

When she came back again, I tried to touch her but she said to me “ I thought you are a pastor oo”

Chai shame and anger catch me immediately

Meet her friend and that one was telling me in public that I am always ashamed to near a woman.

It was embarrassing

Bro I understand, I've ones being in this situation before, believe me it can be so embarrassing, esp if you're ain't a good boy like that
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by larrybabanla(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Draslo:
Mehn, na Colorado wan reset my brain to mad man mode.
I did and said despicable things.
I also allegedly showed off my penis and asked anyone who had bigger to come fight me
Lost some of my really close friends.
My girlfriend sef follow join.
I went to Yaba left.

It is December now and my turnaround is exemplary. I am currently selling gold bars and uncut diamonds. People see me and call out to me to say hello. Maybe they talk behind me but I don't give a chit. My energy is top notch. I also have a plethora of women in my chats offering their body to me. Women that know this very recent history sef. I'm currently single and flexing it big time. I quit smoking but still a marijuana enthusiast. It gave me some if my best memories and friends and I'm not letting that go. 2020 gave me a gun and I shot my foot but I the surgery is done and I can walk fine again.

i hope say u still dey yaba left?

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by tunjilee003: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Around july, a friend was cerebrating his birthday,he brought palm wine together with tram and one man squad alcoholic drink,as a science students,we missed and drank everything, we drank to stupor....
Thirty minutes later, we started feeling untop of the world,while going home, we will try and woo anybody we find on our way, when I got home, my mum already knew things had gone south, she could smell the stench of alcohol coming from my mouth, I vomited in her presence and I slept off....
The next day, my neighbor reported me to my mum that I wooed her sister who is an underage girl, I find it hard to believe I could drink to that extent.... Ever since then, I've promised to stay clear off alcohol....

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by thinkmoney(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Draslo:
Mehn, na Colorado wan reset my brain to mad man mode.
I did and said despicable things.
I also allegedly showed off my penis and asked anyone who had bigger to come fight me
Lost some of my really close friends.
My girlfriend sef follow join.
I went to Yaba left.

It is December now and my turnaround is exemplary. I am currently selling gold bars and uncut diamonds. People see me and call out to me to say hello. Maybe they talk behind me but I don't give a chit. My energy is top notch. I also have a plethora of women in my chats offering their body to me. Women that know this very recent history sef. I'm currently single and flexing it big time. I quit smoking but still a marijuana enthusiast. It gave me some if my best memories and friends and I'm not letting that go. 2020 gave me a gun and I shot my foot but I the surgery is done and I can walk fine again.

Stay away from the marijuana too my friend, don't play with fate, you won't say you haven't been given second chance.
Help a brother walk again too. I am lying flat on the ground financially. I promise I will always look out for u being respected.
Just an opportunity. I will offer loyalty and friendship

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by illicit(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
I don't like embarrassment....
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Clicked: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Splendorgirl633:
I was walking along a narrow road, when mess hook me, funny enough I looked around to be sure that no one was coming, with my sweet make up and beautiful dress, I started releasing the thing o, only for one cute guy to pass me and said" sister weldone o" I later see sey na one of the guys wey don dey toast me since and I dey form for him. I just die

grin grin This is so funny, and knowing guys, he has already told his friends cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by samx4real(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
I have being seen this girl since Novermber last year... In short, there house is just two streets away from ours.

During the lock down, we became more of lovers than friends.

But something happened in September 2020, in short... I will never forget that day.

That was the day, Edo state did there election... I went to this girl's place to get something and the first person I met at there gate, was her father.

Immediately, the old man (retired soldier) saw me he said "O'boy"... I said sir...

No come my house again.

I felt like... Let the ground open and swallow me.

And he said " Now"...

Immediately... I left.

But the truth is... His daughter is already in love with me. I was very angry but when I told my brother, he said I should do things the right way.

I should marry her...

But reality is... Man need to hustle hard, save up and do the needful.

September 19th, 2020 is the most embarrassing moment of my whole life.

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by RexTramadol1: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
I wore a black turtle neck shirt to an interview, Judicial interview tho’

Walked in, and the panel was like ....... why are you not on tie ( tie with turtle neck ke?)

Meanwhile the turtle neck is a nice shirt, fully buttoned up and the trouser was okay with it fa

Dem call Dey call me Mushin boy, but sha dem still accept me and I Dey enjoy my job Like that.....

But that moment e be like make I enter ground..... I made up for it by answering all questions correctly sha

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo / Nairalanders E-protest Against Child Marriage: Sign your Petition Here Guys! / 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.