Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 (26910 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Drop Your Most Embarrassing Moment - Let’s Laugh A Little / Share Your Worst Embrassing Moments Caused By Nature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by mostob(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2021
Realhommie:
Oboi that guy story burst my head, Hahahahaha..
same here bro.. e go be like say he wear parachute grin grin
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by gabazin080(m): 10:57am On Jan 02, 2021
Draslo:
Mehn, na Colorado wan reset my brain to mad man mode.
I did and said despicable things.
I also allegedly showed off my penis and asked anyone who had bigger to come fight me
Lost some of my really close friends.
My girlfriend sef follow join.
I went to Yaba left.

It is December now and my turnaround is exemplary. I am currently selling gold bars and uncut diamonds. People see me and call out to me to say hello. Maybe they talk behind me but I don't give a chit. My energy is top notch. I also have a plethora of women in my chats offering their body to me. Women that know this very recent history sef. I'm currently single and flexing it big time. I quit smoking but still a marijuana enthusiast. It gave me some if my best memories and friends and I'm not letting that go. 2020 gave me a gun and I shot my foot but I the surgery is done and I can walk fine again.

bro please teach me this business of gold bar and uncut diamond
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Draslo(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
gabazin080:
bro please teach me this business of gold bar and uncut diamond
Send me a pm and ensure you follow up
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Doglove91: 7:59am On Feb 04, 2021
ShitStain:

A1 in catering,lol.
Even bullies could not stop you from being an excellent chef�
I go like chop your food o.

grin grin grin... Lol. I did well in both catering practicals too. I cook well. Learnt the basics of serving. And baking too. You're free to come taste the food

1 Like

Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Doglove91: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2021
smiley
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by Naijjablog(m): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2021
Draslo:
Mehn, na Colorado wan reset my brain to mad man mode.
I did and said despicable things.
I also allegedly showed off my penis and asked anyone who had bigger to come fight me
Lost some of my really close friends.
My girlfriend sef follow join.
I went to Yaba left.

It is December now and my turnaround is exemplary. I am currently selling gold bars and uncut diamonds. People see me and call out to me to say hello. Maybe they talk behind me but I don't give a chit. My energy is top notch. I also have a plethora of women in my chats offering their body to me. Women that know this very recent history sef. I'm currently single and flexing it big time. I quit smoking but still a marijuana enthusiast. It gave me some if my best memories and friends and I'm not letting that go. 2020 gave me a gun and I shot my foot but I the surgery is done and I can walk fine again.

You'll be fine.
Re: Share Your Most Embarrassing Moments In 2020 by kurst: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
beejay501:
Omoh my own na rophynol o, I take like 10 pills that day na so I stop for one woman shop for near my house begin Dy beg people way day pass to come collect things o, na the next day my eye clear when the woman tell me my amount, it was very embarrassing

I need your dealer

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ado-Awaye: The 7 Wonders Of The Mysterious Town In Oyo / 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 / Silly Things You Believed As A Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.