Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,772 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) (7676 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / What I Saw Inside A 7up I Bought Today / Man Murdered In Kwara, Head Cut Off & Dumped Beside A Market (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
dhardline:
This is so suspicious OP. The picture you posted looks like the other substance was infact added by you. The way they appeared its like you used your fingers to smear them on it cause the parts where the tomato paste is look so untouched and clean. If you wanted to be fair you would have opened like 2 or 3 more to confirm. This looks more like a smear campaign to me.

I open it and the poison touch my hand, I have to clean it at tin, that's what happens bro, @lalasticlala come and observe this please.
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
Op is based in Onitsha, I did a quick search of the product and it's heavily marketed in the east, online it's major marketers are igbos, known fake products importers are igbos, the importer of this poison is probably an Igbo man. Am I surprised? No am not.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Op is based in Onitsha, I did a quick search of the product and it's heavily marketed in the east, online it's major marketers are igbos, known fake products importers are igbos, the importer of this poison is probably an Igbo man. Am I surprised? No am not.

. Com Head Office Is Located In Onitsha, Please mind the way you Address the CEO Of
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97527925:

. Com Head Office Is Located In Onitsha, Please mind the way you Address the CEO Of

Sorry oga CEO

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Sorry oga CEO

Ok Sir, Is a Professional Blogger And Also a popular Blogger in nigeria
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
OPEN ANUDA LETS SEE

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Zakarisammy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2020
You can sue the company n make cool cash

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Zakarisammy:
You can sue the company n make cool cash

How will Go About it, Because this is poison
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
I doubt this story. My reasons..

That tin has been open for very long time. Look at the top right hand side of that tin, it's disfigured. These tins don't need an opening tool anylonger. You pull with your finger to open. It's a damaged can you purchased.
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
izuch:
It probably had an opening before you bought it,

Air has been passing through that tin long time.
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by 400billionman: 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by salam8528: 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
I blame u OP. Y must u buy something that has no manufactured and expired date?

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Zakarisammy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97529472:

How will Go About it, Because this is poison

Tag the company in a report n watch how they call and beg
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sue the company. If you had perceived it'd be spoilt, you would have made a video which would have been an evidence enough for you to sue the company, that's if you didn't buy an expired one sha.
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by denny97797: 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Calm down. They just mixed your tomato with nutella.All you need to do is mix it well and fry it. I assure you, the taste is heavenly.
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97523750:

I buy this tomato, in cartoon oooooo, I brought out this one, I open it, that's what I saw inside it @Lalasticlala
You can't pen down good english language? Check ur post and responses. Too bad.
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by jaeyking(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97527497:

What about the inconveniences this has caused me

what about the potential bad imagery you are abt to paint the company.

If u truly wanted to lay a complaint there are right channels u should follow n not nairaland

Sometimes before we take that step we should consider
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by imagrg(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Na waoh
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
post=97524557:

Here Is The Cartoon Of The Super Gold Tomato, I bought from the market @Lalasticlala
Did they pay you to tarnish the image of super gold tomatoes?
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

Did they pay you to tarnish the image of super gold tomatoes?

May Almighty God Have Mercy On you
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 5:56am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97539944:

May Almighty God Have Mercy On you
That tin looks like you tampered it and smeared it with something. I've seen this alot of times with other products. Some people will open a bottle of coke , pour dirt inside and come online to say they want to sue. You people are just hungry people looking for awoof money. You deserve to be locked up.
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 6:08am On Dec 30, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

That tin looks like you tampered it and smeared it with something. I've seen this alot of times with other products. Some people will open a bottle of coke , pour dirt inside and come online to say they want to sue. You people are just hungry people looking for awoof money. You deserve to be locked up.

Are you referring to the CEO OF , like that bro?
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 6:10am On Dec 30, 2020
@Juliusmomoh, Come And See What I saw inside the tin tomato I bought from the market.
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97527497:

What about the inconveniences this has caused me

Take it up with the seller/retailer. There's a chain involved here.
The seller would refund you and take it up with wholesaler who would in turn take it up with the distributor/company.
Make we dey try behave like people wey go school sometimes abeg.

Almost everyone be acting like toddlers on the internet these days.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Neddstark: 6:29am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97523544:
My follow nairalander, I went to the market and buy one cartoon of this tin tomato, I wanted to prepare jellof rice this afternoon, I decided to bring out one of the tin tomato from the cartoon, See what I saw inside the tin tomato I bought in the market.

I saw rotten maggot Inside the tin tomato and the tomato inside the Tin, is smelling very bad, with odour.

My advice for you, Is whenever you are buying any tin tomato from the market, please check It very well.

The worst part of it, is that the expiring date written on the tin tomato is 2022.

See The Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

People just go to the internet to report things. Why not go to the retailer that sold this to you and make a complaint. Infact threaten to sue. At least he/she will stop patronizing the wholesaler and that will save a whole lot of lives.
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Neddstark: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2020
GreenArrow1:

The seller would refund you and take it up with wholesaler who would in turn take it up with the distributor/company.

Smart one bro. Many toddlers, just eager to report than to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2020
post=97543762:
@Juliusmomoh, Come And See What I saw inside the tin tomato I bought from the market.
shocked
Even the name sef will tells you something is not fine.

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Neddstark:

Smart one bro. Many toddlers, just eager to report than to do the right thing.

E tire me o.
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by Jennycoolz(f): 8:03am On Dec 30, 2020
You bought a cheap product tomato so you were served shit
Next time buy from the top handlers like Gino , if it were Gino you'll surely make huge sum on 'em

You can never see a Gino tomato this way never

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Bro, Calm Down For Once
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

shocked
Even the name sef will tells you something is not fine.

This Is Poison ooooo
Re: See What I Saw Inside The Tin Tomato I Bought In The Market (Graphic Photos) by collum(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
was it certified by standard organisation of Nigeria(SON). I think u need to run a check on that before buying next time...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drug War: NDLEA Arrests 31,675 Persons, Convicts 5,147 In 29 Months – Marwa / Man Jumps To His Death At Fed Secretariat Portharcourt (photo) / Sample Of My Petition To Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.