Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man (71696 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Getting Married At Age Of 52 (Photos, Video) / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 30, 2020
No one cares
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by HuntSon(m): 11:27am On Dec 30, 2020
DamZik:
No woman can be fulfilled without a husband. If Kemi come back to the world in her next life, she won't make the same mistake. This is a truth that most feminists will keep from you. They don't have the joy that comes with marriage.

LMAO grin stop attaching too much importance to yourself bruh. "No woman can be fufilled without a husband", is it crack?
Do you even know the meaning of feminism??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by fredoooooo: 11:44am On Dec 30, 2020
E pele , by cucumber at Bodija market grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by SocialJustice: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2020
DemonInvoker:
She's Lonely...They all are....When it's self inflicted injury you can't know how to pity yourself.
She could be but she's definitely getting good dick and when needed.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by GeneralPula: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Eeyah,, what a touching story!
Pitiful mother of one.

A life you definitely wouldn't wish your daughter, if you have any.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Karemarealty288(m): 11:47am On Dec 30, 2020
I've never been married at 56yo cos I won't submit to a man. Only weak women do that. My series #marriageisascam has opened a lot of eyes. Did you know most married couples don't have sex or make time for it. Others sleep in separate rooms in the same house especially in Nigeria "mummy's room daddy's room.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by DoubleEngine007: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2020
Who go even marry this lousy mouth in the first place Carry your lonely life go one side jare...

DSS boyfriend undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 30, 2020
This is a very toxic thing for a lady who fears God to read undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Sijo01(f): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Antoeni(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Her Mental Disorder and bad character is Enough to keep her Single forever
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Sonnobax15(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2020
shocked

She's only trying to console herself..

My pity goes to any single lady who'd take this midnight newspaper vendor serious,or even as a role model..

No right thinking woman who's single would come out and say she isn't battling depression..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by udemzyudex(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Lol.. She's just trying to console herself.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by johnkay1(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2020
SimpDetector:
Submitting to a man doesn't indicate weakness, rather it indicates femininity. The desire to submit to a man is the quintessence of being a woman. Every woman wants to submit to a man, but there is a caveat: It has to be an attractive "alpha" man that's higher than her financially and in terms of social status.

Even so called feminists and independent women still have men that they submit to in private. These men own their bodies and they do whatever these men ask them to. But they'll come online to pretend and talk rubbish.

Even this Kemi has a powerful man that has her pussy on his beck and call. The reason she isn't married is because no man in his right senses will want to get married to a 56 year old woman with serious mental issues.

Another thing is that the kind of men that wealthy, successful independent women like Kemi, LindanIkeji, Genevieve etc would be attracted to, tend to be on the top 10% percent of men, and these men are so alpha and so high value that their commitment and attention is so difficult to get. These men find it hard to commit to women, hence why most of these successful women hardly get married.

The more successful a woman becomes, the harder it is to get commitment from the high value men they are attracted to, because these men simply will not commit. So they either have to settle for the low value beta men that will willingly commit and endure a boring, unsatisfying relationship with him, or become sex partners/baby mamas to the high value men that won't commit.

Gbamsolutely

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2020
Define submitting to man? We are not in Jewish tradition or the archaic system of submission to a man. Marriage is evolving bt u are always free to do what works for u.

Even bf won’t stay without some level of submission or reasonable behavior.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Kingrefreshed: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2020
Infolenka:
On a recent Instagram post Kemi Olunloyo stated that she doesn't want to get married because she won't submit to a man.

Quoting her she says:

https://m.facebook.com/KemiOlunloyo/photos/a.405424202878728/3584831488271301/?type=3

Nobody is asking! This is a sign of depression!

Nigerian men have taste Nah! Even the political aclass have good taste for young beautiful sumptuous dansels.

Who will stoop so low to come dey phock with you?? Even your own son hates you so terribly much.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by etrouble: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2020
Truvel:
Na Play She Dey Play.

Make she come play with me for my bedroom nah. She will change her statements and she will stop looking for trouble all over the place like Trump

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Oracleforce: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Aunty Kemi...don't mind all these broke dudes here...pls come and marry me...instead of. you. submitting to me, I will submit to you....

Submissions Nah submission....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Dijita: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2020
With all due respect, i think that is why she is busy body all over the web. She is lonely
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Lexusgs430: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2020
Which reasonable thinking man, would marry a woman with 7 screws lost from her brain............. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by misterniyi: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2020
How will she marry

You think the men she knows don't know they will become like that lion?

Abeg who wants a mad woman for a wife?

Lonely loser
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Hotzone(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Aunty Lesbo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by osazsky(m): 11:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Infolenka:
On a recent Instagram post Kemi Olunloyo stated that she doesn't want to get married because she won't submit to a man.

Quoting her she says:

https://m.facebook.com/KemiOlunloyo/photos/a.405424202878728/3584831488271301/?type=3
so cuz u saw one case u concludded that all maried couple sleep in seperate room.and who gave u the moral right to talk abt marriages or give advise when u didnt marry.its like somone who didnt attend sch but found himself teaching
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by misterniyi: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2020
Make I go her Instagram go find trouble sef
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Yoighaman(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2020
SimpDetector:
Submitting to a man doesn't indicate weakness, rather it indicates femininity. The desire to submit to a man is the quintessence of being a woman. Every woman wants to submit to a man, but there is a caveat: It has to be an attractive "alpha" man that's higher than her financially and in terms of social status.

Even so called feminists and independent women still have men that they submit to in private. These men own their bodies and they do whatever these men ask them to. But they'll come online to pretend and talk rubbish.

Even this Kemi has a powerful man that has her pussy on his beck and call. The reason she isn't married is because no man in his right senses will want to get married to a 56 year old woman with serious mental issues.

Another thing is that the kind of men that wealthy, successful independent women like Kemi, LindanIkeji, Genevieve etc would be attracted to, tend to be on the top 10% percent of men, and these men are so alpha and so high value that their commitment and attention is so difficult to get. These men find it hard to commit to women, hence why most of these successful women hardly get married.

The more successful a woman becomes, the harder it is to get commitment from the high value men they are attracted to, because these men simply will not commit. So they either have to settle for the low value beta men that will willingly commit and endure a boring, unsatisfying relationship with him, or become sex partners/baby mamas to the high value men that won't commit.

There's sense in your write-up...Agreed to a very large extent.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by paix(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2020
HuntSon:

pls shut up! I don't why you hetero men think everything is about you! lesbianism is not about "You" cos if it were, every lady would have been one using the way y'all treat women. "LESBIANS DON'T LIKE MEN" simple!!

Independent and successful women scares y'all to the marrow because you won't have that "oppressing power" over her anymore, that's why you go about with any theory to console yourselves!
They're even angry with their fathers.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by helpee(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2020
HuntSon:

LMAO grin stop attaching too much importance to yourself bruh. "No woman can be fufilled without a husband", is it crack?
Do you even know the meaning of feminism??
What is feminism? Cover up for frustrated women..That was how Linda ikeji was busy shouting feminism all over the internet while begging one guy secretly to wife her. This same aunty kemi even told us linda had to steal the sperm of the guy to make her baby. Feminism my foot

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by MrArt(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2020
. JAMB, WAEC, NECO
Lectures and Registration
@ HIGHMARKS
09136714000 08113682040
Address: Mobil Filling Station, Onikolobo, Abeokuta. OR Opp. Damsyl Hotel, Mercy Road.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by humilitypays(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2020
HuntSon:

All you need is for a long lasting and sweet relationship is love, respect and commitment. There is nothing like alpha-beta trash, y'all not dogs!

Feminism doesn't imply the nonsense you're typing above, it simply desires equality for women on certain aspects they've been cheated on for long and for them to stop being victims of a cruel society.

I don't know why Black people want to die on the hill of dominance and submission, I think it's PTSD from years of slavery.

Y'all's definition of "submission" is just wanting women that you can do anything to and get away with it. Only weak and insecure men do that!

Being a successful woman doesn't have anything to do with how you should treat and respect your partner, the only problem y'all have with it is that you won't have any means of "unnecessary control" "oppression" and doing whatever you like on her, and that bothers you badly.
yen yen yen sad

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man by Shortyy(f): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2020
SimpDetector:

What a truckload of bullshît.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.