Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them (2878 Views)

What Does It Mean When Someone Hurriedly Bends Over When You Walk Past Them? / When You Walk Past A Woman And She Looks Elsewhere / Woman Saw Me Walk Past Her And Looked Elsewhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by mamagee3(f): 4:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
What does it mean when someone looks elsewhere when you walk past them at an event?
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by dingbang(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
Because you are ugly.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by habsydiamond(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
its in two ways. its either they dont know you exist or they dont want to be caught looking at you. and such things dey pain enter bone marrow

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by mamagee3(f): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
habsydiamond:
its in two ways. its either they dont know you exist or they dont want to be caught looking at you.
They don’t wanna be caught looking at you for what reason?
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by habsydiamond(m): 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
mamagee3:

They don’t wanna be caught looking at you for what reason?
at this point i can not talk for everybody o. as for me, if na elegant, classy and sexy chick i go dey use eye chop am small small so that she no go finish for the occasion.

4 Likes

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by internationalman(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
They normally are crushing on you if they can't maintain eye contact with you for just a few seconds

But if that's really you on your profile, then I think the small boys are just shy to look at an elderly woman in the eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by mamagee3(f): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
habsydiamond:
at this point i can not talk for everybody o. as for me, if na elegant, classy and sexy chick i go dey use eye chop am small small so that she no go finish for the occasion.
Are you saying she looked away because the girl/lady was sexy?
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by habsydiamond(m): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
mamagee3:

if the person in question is a lady maybe she's into you. next time work up to her to know her intentions nao. Na man I be dey think ooo.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by heendrix(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
mamagee3:

Anyhow jare
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
To fûck this mamagee just dey Hungary me cool

1 Like

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Lightangel65: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
mamagee3:
What does it mean when someone looks elsewhere when you walk past them at an event?

Chai bitch you are ugly, your profile pic tells a lot, not everyone wants to ruin their eyes by looking at something disgusting. You should be covering your face stop polluting our view undecided
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by UDUJ(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
internationalman:
They normally are crushing on you if they can't maintain eye contact with you for just a few seconds

But if that's really you on your profile, then I think the small boys are just shy to look at an elderly woman in the eyes.

cheesy grin cheesy Just kill me
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by purples25(f): 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mamagee don't worry about these things, they'll drive you crazy. You need to learn to look the other way when people do all these things.

The person probably didn't like you and wanted you to notice, to know how they felt - so they looked away AFTER they made sure you noticed them.

People are mischevious and hateful like that. The key to a sane life is realizing how little they matter. You should forget it as you can't beat them nor punish them for such attitudes.

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
purples25:
Mamagee don't worry about these things, they'll drive you crazy. You need to learn to look the other way when people do all these things.

The person probably didn't like you and wanted you to notice, to know how they felt - so they looked away AFTER they made sure you noticed them.

People are mischevious and hateful like that. The key to a sane life is realizing how little they matter. You should forget it as you can't beat them nor punish them for such attitudes.
Oh gosh baby your chest wink
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by purples25(f): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Oh gosh baby your chest wink

smiley
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2020
purples25:

smiley
Are you in ib wink
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by purples25(f): 8:32am On Aug 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Are you in ib wink

Nope.
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by OnyeMmeri: 10:24am On Aug 13, 2020
purples25:

You're lovely.

Are you single?

1 Like

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Humanoid01(m): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2020
purples25:

You took the words off my mind. I experienced something similar today. I used to be bothered about these things, but I recently stopped giving a rat's butt.
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by purples25(f): 11:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Humanoid01:

You took the words off my mind. I experienced something similar today. I used to be bothered about these things, but I recently stopped giving a rat's butt.

They don't give a damn about you, but they want you to know they dislike you, they want you to know how they feel. Its confusing.

What's more frustrating is when it happens and people tell you you're paranoid. I stopped saying things like that because i was labeled paranoid.

Recently an aunt told me I'm too emotional and i should pray about it and work on my emotions. Which is true though, I'm working on that, just like I'm advising mummy gee to do.

It's better to learn how to bear them.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by purples25(f): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=OnyeMmeri post=92767283]

You're lovely.

Thanks. smiley

Are you single?

No

1 Like

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by OnyeMmeri: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2020
purples25:

Thanks.

You're welcome. smiley

purples25:

No

Okay. wink
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Yamleg: 11:46am On Aug 13, 2020
They don't want to have an eye contact with you.
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by omooba969(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2020
OnyeMmeri:

You're lovely.

Are you single?

Do you expect purples25 to say 'yes' ? smiley

1 Like

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Humanoid01(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
purples25:

They don't give a damn about you, but they want you to know they dislike you, they want you to know how they feel. Its confusing.

What's more frustrating is when it happens and people tell you you're paranoid. I stopped saying things like that because i was labeled paranoid.

Recently an aunt told me I'm too emotional and i should pray about it and work on my emotions. Which is true though, I'm working on that, just like I'm advising mummy gee to do.

It's better to learn how to bear them.
Yeah, I told a friend about it and he opined that it was all in my head. I couldn't believe that because their behaviours send a strong signal of dislike.

The truth is people are just people -- we all have different mindsets. Therefore, certainly not everyone will like you. The ultimate goal is for you to get frustrated, and have your self esteem diminished. When this goal is achieved, you feel unlikable and then your mind becomes bitter towards others.

2 Likes

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by purples25(f): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
Humanoid01:

Yeah, I told a friend about it and he opined that it was all in my head. I couldn't believe that because their behaviours send a strong signal of dislike.

The truth is people are just people -- we all have different mindsets. Therefore, certainly not everyone will like you. The ultimate goal is for you to get frustrated, and have your self esteem diminished. When this goal is achieved, you feel unlikable and then your mind becomes bitter towards others.

Yeah they kill your self esteem slowly and then everyone says you are seeing things, you are crazy.

People do this shit lowkey, like, nobody is looking, they give you those nasty glares and then turn their heads hastily. Then other people you report to tell you it doesn't exist, you are imagining things.

If a glare didn't exist it wouldn't be in the dictionary. I guess we just have to cope with it the way others who are stronger, do.

1 Like

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Westernlove: 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Westernlove: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Actually I'm an Ambivert and I observe and study people a lot. One thing about Humans Is you can never satisfy them. Some people mistake my Ignore game for shyness lol, It simply means I don't really care about you nor what you think about me. One thing I specialize In Is I know how to perfectly switch my moods. I hate to be caught unaware, I can tell when someone Is staring at me without looking the direction, Most times I just let them satisfy their lust and I normally enjoy the attention lol. I hate to follow the crowd and what the crowd does, for example, A beautiful well endowed lady may be passing by and you will see a lot of starved sex males turning their heads around to satisfy their curiosity, but not me, I'll just face front and act like nothing happened and nothing really special, I experience this particular scene most of the time. The species of humans out there these days are quite complicated. I treat people exactly the way they treat me. No time for fake emotions.....

5 Likes

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by mamagee3(f): 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
Yamleg:
They don't want to have an eye contact with you.
Why is that?
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Yamleg: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
mamagee3:

Why is that?
You are intimidating in nature
Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
To fûck this mamagee just dey Hungary me cool
you fit Bleep mamagee3, you get power?

1 Like

Re: When Someone Looks Elsewhere When You Walk Past Them by Fidelismaria: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2020

Isn't it obvious?

They don't wanna see your face

or they don't want you to know that they saw you so they just look away

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Made You To Stop Chasing Girls? / Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? / Pumpumking's Face Reveal (I Have Finally Found A Picture Of The Mumu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.