Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 (10671 Views)

Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Blitz888(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2020
Go for scan... It will reveal date of conception and how far gone the pregnancy is. No let any body use your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Okoroawusa: 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Papa bomboy!!!... congratulations

Why are u even asking us? Na we help u hold light that night?

Baby I am coming!...I am coming!!...I am coming...I am coming!!!...

Hahahaha!...ifugonuyanu...
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by IbadanJohnWick(f): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2020
Daytonbale:
Help your guy please I slept with a girl on the 2nd December 2020 , she came to my house this evening and told me that she is pregnant .

please house is it possible ?
is not even up to one month

When is the naming ceremony bro??
Man gax chop.
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Daytonbale: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nazgul:

On another thought, the child could be yours. From 2nd December till now is roughly 4 weeks. That's about one month.

So she might actually be telling the truth, the child could be yours. But to satisfy your curiosity, still take her to the hospital to confirm how old the foetus is.
ok thanks but I still doubt the girl because she lie for Africa
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Daytonbale: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2020
Yusufisraelj:
@OP, you no do biology? It takes 72 hours make sperm make way enter uterus go meet egg, by 2 weeks the egg and sperm fit jam start form pikin, at that point she is pregnant.

But what baffles me is that you are complaining, my broda watin be your bond to the lady? Bkos you are sounding as if she is not your girl.

This what I can say, guy treat her as you would if your sister was in that condition. Its not time to start telling her the baby is not yours, when you day knack without protection what did you expect? As others have said do your medical checks and put your findings to rest. At the same time if its yours, do the needful else you may be taking the life of someone very great, the foetus deserves a chance, it's not its fault that a decision between you and the lady produced it.
she is not my tight girl, because she cunning type of girl
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Daytonbale: 11:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Blitz888:
Go for scan... It will reveal date of conception and how far gone the pregnancy is. No let any body use your head.
I sex her on the 2nd of this month and she was shouting that it was last month not knowing that I know the date , I don't think am the owner of the pregnancy
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Daytonbale:

Man this diecy seriously, well e don happen and you just have to deal with it.

Sincerely feel your pain.
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Richdee1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Daytonbale:
I sex her on the 2nd of this month , I don't think am the owner of the pregnancy

Baba forget all this talk

I was in your shoes earlier this year

just take her to do test and know your fate
from 2nd DEC, its 3 weeks+, if she's pregnant its your child, because before you'll say I want to do all those DNA shit, she don dey enter 2 months

well you and her can agree to still flush it out if she will agree
buh going to 1 month now??.

it'll be very dangerous

like others have said Herr

Congrats in advance

she be Shiloh Expetant Mother, God don finally answer her prayer

I'll donate 2 crates of beer when the time comes

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Blitz888(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
Daytonbale:
I sex her on the 2nd of this month and she was shouting that it was last month not knowing that I know the date , I don't think am the owner of the pregnancy

You obviously are not the owner if she said that.. Ladies most times don't forget stuff like the last time she slept with someone.

She is trying to pin it on you!

Insist on her going for a scan with you else no discussion.
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by youngmo001(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Daytonbale:
Help your guy please I slept with a girl on the 2nd December 2020 , she came to my house this evening and told me that she is pregnant .

just go and do pregnancy test..from there .u will know the number of weeks involve...

if it's positive..bikonu... don't abort that child...keep it..you will not die...na u go enjoy it last
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Daytonbale:

Still check my broda. And I will advice you to start thinking its yours, so that after your finding if it comes out negative you try and encourage the lady and care pls, else if test point to you my brother you go nearly get heart attack. So start treat am like yours and think progressively on the best cause of action.

Equally never be the source of a lady's pain in a time like this, how you handle this situation may be what may really change her. Peace broda
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by ggood: 12:44am On Dec 30, 2020
Blitz888:

You obviously are not the owner if she said that.. Ladies most times don't forget stuff like the last time she slept with someone.

She is trying to pin it on you!

Insist on her going for a scan with you else no discussion.
she don't see money that's why she want to pin it on me, thanks God my phone remember the date and time, she said it was last month I have to correct her that it's was on the 2nd .
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by ggood: 12:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Yusufisraelj:

Still check my broda. And I will advice you to start thinking its yours, so that after your finding if it comes out negative you try and encourage the lady and care pls, else if test point to you my brother you go nearly get heart attack. So start treat am like yours and think progressively on the best cause of action.

Equally never be the source of a lady's pain in a time like this, how you handle this situation may be what may really change her. Peace broda

Thanks you very much I really appreciate
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by fuckaholic25(f): 1:03am On Dec 30, 2020
it might be true and might be the other way...u have to find out by yourself!!! but when u know u will feel some kinda way, why did u sleep with her?? nawa o
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by DMerciful(m): 1:38am On Dec 30, 2020
Very possible....pregnancy shows after two weeks of conception
Daytonbale:

Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Eniola62(m): 2:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Ure finished boss.....i
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Congratulations
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Judybash93(m): 4:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Daytonbale:

The question should be, did you cum in her or nay?
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Tab4kids(f): 4:48am On Dec 30, 2020
Daytonbale:
bro is it true or the girl is lying, I did it on the 2nd of this month

We don't understand you o. You slept with a girl without condom, what were you expecting to happen before.
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Eziokwugbaoto: 5:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Bro na you celebrate this year's christmas pass ooo. You decided to help in replacing the people covik 1-9 took this year. A great philanthropist making sure the world's population doesn't reduce. Mr sharpshooter a.k.a notimetowaste

4 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by malcom1X: 5:23am On Dec 30, 2020
Daytonbale:

She is cunning
Till she was Cumming
and now baby is coming.

Rhymes grin grin

7 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by benpuzzy(m): 5:39am On Dec 30, 2020
Daytonbale:
and u did it without protection, congrats.
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by GreenArrow1(m): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Daytonbale:

Congrats bro. Na man you be.
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Tillatalk: 6:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Daytonbale:

take her to hospital to confirm before she dupe you with abortion fee
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Angelacruz: 7:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Congrats bro,fertilization takes place 24hrs after intercourse.Pls invite us to ur naming ceremony.
Daytonbale:

Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Angelacruz: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2020
Joke aside,if u can afford DNA test after d birth of d child do it.
Daytonbale:
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Daytonbale: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2020
Tillatalk:
take her to hospital to confirm before she dupe you with abortion fee
am suspecting her how can you sleep with someone the Same month and she is pregnant the same month, how did she know I thought her menstruation supposed to be in January
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Daytonbale: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2020
DMerciful:
Very possible....pregnancy shows after two weeks of conception
how bro
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by lereinter(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2020
Yusufisraelj:
@OP, you no do biology? It takes 72 hours make sperm make way enter uterus go meet egg, by 2 weeks the egg and sperm fit jam start form pikin, at that point she is pregnant.

But what baffles me is that you are complaining, my broda watin be your bond to the lady? Bkos you are sounding as if she is not your girl.

This what I can say, guy treat her as you would if your sister was in that condition. Its not time to start telling her the baby is not yours, when you day knack without protection what did you expect? As others have said do your medical checks and put your findings to rest. At the same time if its yours, do the needful else you may be taking the life of someone very great, the foetus deserves a chance, it's not its fault that a decision between you and the lady produced it.

Apt
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Daum: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2020
As you no use condom and you cum inside, BRI you for give her postinor 2 sharp sharp....
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by sahaman(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2020
Congrats nna nwa. Odogwu
Re: I Slept With A Girl On The 2nd December 2020 by Gabriel8003: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2020
come learn how to edit videos and create youtube videos your self for your channel and learn screen printing and cloths customising ..while promo last ..call MR.NASA 08180917160 ..one on one practical training ..lagos island ikoyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating. / Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol / Some Women Squirt And Some Don't: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.