Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers (52885 Views)

Bauchi Police Burst Sex Party, Arrest 20 Suspects / Re: Police Arrest Organisers Of Sex Party In Kaduna / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Thylord(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Realestatevixen: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Morality at the brink of collapse. Majority of our youths are just misguided. They need serious guidance and direction

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by tete7000(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2020
But they have not been able to arrest bandits and boko harams.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by OakConsultNG: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2020
Okay
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Skmoda360(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Alright
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Leemekzy: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2020
hmmm and they cant track bandits & kidnappers with their phone numbers.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Emaxwell(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Something Lagosians cannot try, Kaduna people want to try

What are you saying we have strippers club in Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Burruchaga71(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2020
tomiadepojs:
Did they break the law in anyway?
. I wonder oo

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Otuegbe: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Tolexander:
They could as well use this tactics to track the bandits going on ethnic cleansing in Kaduna state
they are not looking for the bandits. They know the bandits and bandits know them

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Godpikin4real(f): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Heights of immortality. What dis country turning out 2 b sef?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by EMXTAN1(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Emaxwell:

Space Booker's grin

Lol.... what to do
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by tinktanker: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
deceive ursef. Even in ph sex party is a norm talk more of lagos

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by gaskiyamagana: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2020
tomiadepojs:

BIAFRA Republic law or Nigeria laws?
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Mummymahdi(f): 7:32am On Dec 30, 2020
I hope they will b seriously dealt with. Stupid kids

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by MrCEO69(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2020
for were... that isn't there wahala
Tolexander:
They could as well use this tactics to track the bandits going on ethnic cleansing in Kaduna state

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Naijaarchive(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2020
Tolexander:

Do you still think they don't know who the bandits nd Boko Haram guys are? These guys sends videos to the social media regularly....

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Were they arrested because they were about to break Covid-19 protocols or because of the theme of the party? cool
Nigeria is just a shithole.....what will the police say theyre arrested for ? let them start the party and arrest them for breaking covid 19 protocols.....now any cahrge and bail lawyer will get them off the hook cos no offence was committed...

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Pymetrics: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2020
People just don't mind to dare the law or government.
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Farki: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Tolexander:

But they don't want to, their main concern is themselves. Remember that this NIM sim registration was only started because people called politicians during the ENDSARS protest. When people have been dying like chickens since 2009 sim blocking did not enter their minds.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Akaegwu(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2020
I'm not happy. I have prepared already for the party

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by gaskiyamagana: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2020
When hisbah deal with this people, noise noise
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Farki: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Mummymahdi:

Such immorality is normal to u?

But did they break the law?

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Emaxwell(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2020
EMXTAN1:

Lol.... what to do

Too early go back to bed grin
Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Vyolet(f): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2020
It serves the hoodlums right.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by eghuan1(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2020
The police could make arrests within two to three days but when it comes to banditry, tribal cleansing, kidnapping and the rest of it, the Nigerian police will be looking like they have no brains.

But under what law will these be charged to court? I want to be enlightened please

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by bishopkay: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2020
After highness, the next thing Aboki no dey play with na fvck! Aboki like toto pass e life sef

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2020
tomiadepojs:
Which law : common/civil law or sharia law ... if you know, you know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Mummymahdi(f): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2020
[quote author=casdoruche post=97543820]Hausa are not FULANI. Fulani is a minority group. Hausa is a major group. Fulani knowing this now call themselves Hausa/Fulani. The average Fulani doesn't see himself equal to an HAUSA MAN.

All emirs are Fulani in a hausa dominated community. Fulani has not only brainwashed the northern Hausa people but dominted them by using religion to establish their semi-god status[/

By the time the full details surface u will understand that this is not issue of Hausa nor Fulani kadan has close to 20 tribes mostly Christians with the exception of Hausa and Fulani which are not the organisers.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by authority2006(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2020
tomiadepojs:

I guess they can use your father's house then. Only God knows how some of you were raised!

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by wirinet(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2020
Emaxwell:
This is sophisticated mehn

Sharia Law will obviously deal with this set of people

grin
If they are not Muslims Nko? I thought they said Sharia law applies only to Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by wirinet(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2020
Realestatevixen:
Morality at the brink of collapse. Majority of our youths are just misguided. They need serious guidance and direction
Morality is a person or group affair, you cannot legislate morality.

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Sex Party: Police Arrest Organisers by Donspicey: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:

If u know how many sex parties i ve attended in Lagos u wont be saying this.......

Even in kaduna south it has bn happening likewise other states.....

Na the one wey media show u,u go see........

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Man Turns Mechanic In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.