Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Video Of University Registrar Li*cking Student’s Pus*sy In Office Surfaces. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of University Registrar Li*cking Student’s Pus*sy In Office Surfaces. (1166 Views)

This PuS,Sy Was Breathing In And Out As I Was Furking It Pictures / Martha Kay ‘PUS.SY’ Being Released In Series (more PUS.SY Pics Leaks ONLINE) / My Celebrity Pus@sy Only Good Enough For Celebrities (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Of University Registrar Li*cking Student’s Pus*sy In Office Surfaces. by Gistlobby: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2020
Mr Edward Kisuze a former registrar in the college of computing and information science has been relieved of his duties at Makerere University by the university’s appointments board for s3xually abusing a one Rachel Njoroge in his office.

According to the university vice Chancellor Professor Barnabas Nawangwe, after sitting on Wednesday, the board members decided to sack Kisuze basing on Court’s decision and University policy of zero tolerance to s 3xual assualt.

Nawangwe said; “Within the university structures, his s 3xual harassment case was still being processed. But, he had been dragged to court, which gave a ruling, and once court rules against any member of staff on a criminal offense,he has to be dismissed.

Watch the Video Below:

https://gistlobby.com.ng/2020/12/29/video-of-university-registrar-chewing-students-pussy-in-office-surfaces-online/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Someone I Call A Friend Went On A Vacation With Someone Else / If You Were To Have One Extra Body Part What Would It Be ? / Why Ladies Need To Have Their Own Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.