Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged (58087 Views)

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Agugbadin: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Congratulations, Nice one.
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Seyzcham91(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
no mind them undecided irrelevant things na hin people dey give attention too! las las she go dey sleep around cuz looking at the way she dressed she's our girl grin not one man's food
InfernoNig:
Is all this necessary?

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by jaxxy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
I don’t really like this stampede like proposals bt I guess it’s cute bt what if she didn’t feel same way? undecided
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by BRASH: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Think9ja:
Good for them.

I'm no redpill or something like that but by the special grace of God, I will never ever kneel down for any reason for a woman other than my mom. Whether to propose or apologize or for any reason, I won't kneel down. If you're not ok with my words, just Bleep off.

To think some people kneel down to ask a woman to be their liability is unimaginable. I mean, wtf?

I can do the normal eye service men do but kneel down to ask you to marry me? God forbid.

Again, I'm no redpill. In fact I'm a simp (by nairaland standard). But I won't do this, not in this lifetime or the next one.

You will surely kneel when you want to give her doggy
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by wisdomkid: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
InfernoNig:
Is all this necessary?
If Morning break and night come for your life, you go say you need surprise...

It's little things like this that keeps the memory happy. Poor people think everything not related to working hard for pennies is waste of time and money. grin

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by crackhouse(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Guys are busy proposing to ashawo them. Tomorrow they will say marriage don crash.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Gallasy047: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
So what about her bf abi she has no bf before the proposal
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Angel1696: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Now that he has tied you down this 2021 with engagement ring � buy him wrist watch for TIME.
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
peacekante:

Don't carry this over Sabi and over seriousness enter 2021. You have less than 72hours to balance things up.
what's in 2021? This was how you people hyped 2020. There's no difference 31st and 1st. Just another 24 hours on the clock
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by InfernoNig: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
wisdomkid:

If Morning break and night come for your life, you go say you need surprise...

It's little things like this that keeps the memory happy. Poor people think everything not related to working hard for pennies is waste of time and money. grin

You nor wise. You be mumu grin
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by InfernoNig: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Seyzcham91:
no mind them undecided irrelevant things na hin people dey give attention too! las las she go dey sleep around cuz looking at the way she dressed she's our girl grin not one man's food

I dey tell u
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by InfernoNig: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
etrouble:

For marriages that now last less than a year? Anyway, let’s all pray that this one last forever. Only a happy marriage can lead to a happy society.

Inside life
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by InfernoNig: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Benprass:

Everyone knows what he/her want, and how to go about it, but to be frank must people use or spend money on foolish, must of this stuff ain't necessary,

Ain't surprise anymore, because of this stuff are copy copy, tell me why can't Africa have their own of doing all this,

80% of all the activities we have in Africa are being copied!

Now I know why Islamic people hate western civilization, but I pray to be a slave than to follow Mohammed or their religio is too costly.

Let's forget religion, individually (many people like to copy others out of pressure and I want to belong or I have done that.
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by johncallidon(m): 12:48am On Dec 31, 2020
Dpharisee:
He is even crying and kneeling for a girl he will pay bride price, in-laws and there problems, provide her needs, use his sperm to nourish her body and form a baby in her that will later be singing sweet mother I no go forget you, make her groan in ecstasy while he thrusts away his remaining energy calories, get shouted at for little offences and belittled when he fails to provide enough for her undecided
'Mr Simparudeen'
In Michael Jackson voice.... * I'm Speechless *
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by abbiboy: 2:18am On Dec 31, 2020
virginprincess:
Yes o, very necessary.

U go fund the project,or na to shout vry necessary.
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by richmanrichard: 2:42am On Dec 31, 2020
generationz:

Kneeling is a romantic gesture on the part of the guy which has its roots in medieval knights tradition. Knights will go out fight wars, slay strong men conquer territories and kingdoms and return to receive great honour. Kneeling showed the softer side of the man just as the man bows to take the hand of HIS LADY at the start of a ballroom dance. It doesn't mean he's a pussy or weakling after all the woman is expected to kneel for her HUSBAND for the rest of her life and honour him.

Although many people use it for show today because everyone is doing without even understanding the deep meaning behind it, it's just sweet and romantic when a proposal is planned and the man honours you and asks you to marry him the right way.
madaamu! how many war the SIMP fight?
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Benprass(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

Let's forget religion, individually (many people like to copy others out of pressure and I want to belong or I have done that.

You are so right, I am sure pressure should top the list of coping,

Complement of the season.
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Ryan03(f): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

What about the way I want it?
best is to marry someone that have same ideas as you, no time for all this many wahala. Once you notice you and a girl are not on the same level of reasoning, just quit for both of your good
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Ryan03(f): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2020
Think9ja:
Good for them.

I'm no redpill or something like that but by the special grace of God, I will never ever kneel down for any reason for a woman other than my mom. Whether to propose or apologize or for any reason, I won't kneel down. If you're not ok with my words, just Bleep off.

To think some people kneel down to ask a woman to be their liability is unimaginable. I mean, wtf?

I can do the normal eye service men do but kneel down to ask you to marry me? God forbid.

Again, I'm no redpill. In fact I'm a simp (by nairaland standard). But I won't do this, not in this lifetime or the next one.

marry a girl who reason the same way as you, issue nor dey. But wait o, so asking a lady to marry you simply means asking her to be your liability? Better don't get married with this mindset
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

I'm a simple man. No time for all this wahala. Not my thing

We love it o. U can as well make it simple she go smile sweetly anytime she remembers you.
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by InfernoNig: 10:41am On Dec 31, 2020
iamloyalty:

We love it o. U can as well make it simple she go smile sweetly anytime she remembers you.

How simple can it be other than marry me and she says yes. No time for external display of will you marry me. If you know what I mean
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2020
InfernoNig:

How simple can it be other than marry me and she says yes. No time for external display of will you marry me. If you know what I mean

Lol.
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by InfernoNig: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2020
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by zexy2030(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Don't dogde the question, you can only demand for a virgin whether a male or female,if only you yourself is a virgin.
Simple!!

Virgins in the sense that you have not engage in a sexual act.
Whether smooching,kissing or even masturbation.

Any other virgin is a counterfeit!!
Virginity is coined from a woman whose hymen is not broken till betrothed. No man was born a virgin.
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Fmghewzy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
zexy2030:

Virginity is coined from a woman whose hymen is not broken till betrothed. No man was born a virgin.

If you want your woman to be a virgin,you must also abstain from premarital sex simple!!

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by peacekante: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oracleforce:
Another crab posted....

Wetin carry me come here

You for ignore the post na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.