Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged (58085 Views)

Her Best Friend Planned Her Burial And Married Her Husband / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
The guys are of the opinion that it's not necessary. Well to me it depends on the value you have for your lady, what you want and think she will like and lastly what you can afford. And for the guys thinking you are doing ladies a favour by marrying them, haven't you seen homes where women take even more than 50% responsibility in the home. Las Las you will be the once that will become insecure of their success when you can't match up.
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by JustCruise(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
Am more of an"Am coming to see your people"kinda of guy. This whole drama thing are not for me..

5 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Ibfpleasant(m): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
virginprincess:
What if your wife to be wants it this way?
.. this is actually not my things as well, my woman must know this but if she insist then make she look for another simp to do that for her.. so unnecessary!!

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Bahamas95(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lovely!

The girl is very cute.

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by generationz(f): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Think9ja:
Good for them.

I'm no redpill or something like that but by the special grace of God, I will never ever kneel down for any reason for a woman other than my mom. Whether to propose or apologize or for any reason, I won't kneel down. If you're not ok with my words, just Bleep off.

To think some people kneel down to ask a woman to be their liability is unimaginable. I mean, wtf?

I can do the normal eye service men do but kneel down to ask you to marry me? God forbid.

Again, I'm no redpill. In fact I'm a simp (by nairaland standard). But I won't do this, not in this lifetime or the next one.

Kneeling is a romantic gesture on the part of the guy which has its roots in medieval knights tradition. Knights will go out fight wars, slay strong men conquer territories and kingdoms and return to receive great honour. Kneeling showed the softer side of the man just as the man bows to take the hand of HIS LADY at the start of a ballroom dance. It doesn't mean he's a pussy or weakling after all the woman is expected to kneel for her HUSBAND for the rest of her life and honour him.

Although many people use it for show today because everyone is doing without even understanding the deep meaning behind it, it's just sweet and romantic when a proposal is planned and the man honours you and asks you to marry him the right way.

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Ibfpleasant(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Think9ja:
Good for them.

I'm no redpill or something like that but by the special grace of God, I will never ever kneel down for any reason for a woman other than my mom. Whether to propose or apologize or for any reason, I won't kneel down. If you're not ok with my words, just Bleep off.

To think some people kneel down to ask a woman to be their liability is unimaginable. I mean, wtf?

I can do the normal eye service men do but kneel down to ask you to marry me? God forbid.

Again, I'm no redpill. In fact I'm a simp (by nairaland standard). But I won't do this, not in this lifetime or the next one.

you are a real African man and I so much love your comment.. some men are just so unreasonable and couldn’t control themselves when it come to women cases.. I will never knew down for a woman to seek her hand is marriage.. If my biological son should do that while i’m alive, I will disown him and send her mother out my house.. rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Yankee101: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
When you organize the organizer
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by AfonjaMuslim: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
Chawoan:
The guys are of the opinion that it's not necessary. Well to me it depends on the value you have for your lady, what you want and think she will like and lastly what you can afford. And for the guys thinking you are doing ladies a favour by marrying them, haven't you seen homes where women take even more than 50% responsibility in the home. Las Las you will be the once that will become insecure of their success when you can't match up.
It's absolutely unnecessary and it has nothing to do with how much the guy values the lady
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by jahlove4jah: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
peacekante:

Don't carry this over Sabi and over seriousness enter 2021. You have less than 72hours to balance things up.

Real balancing up.
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by AfonjaMuslim: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
generationz:

Kneeling is a romantic gesture on the part of the guy which has its roots in medieval knights tradition. Knights will go out fight wars, slay strong men conquer territories and kingdoms and return to receive great honour. Kneeling showed the softer side of the man just as the man bows to take the hand of HIS LADY at the start of a ballroom dance. It doesn't mean he's a pussy or weakling after all the woman is expected to kneel for her HUSBAND for the rest of her life and honour him.

Although many people use it for show today because everyone is doing without even understanding the deep meaning behind it, it's just sweet and romantic when a proposal is planned and the man honours you and asks you to marry him the right way.
Who says that fake rubbish is the right way?
Empty headed girls everywhere

2 Likes

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Juoflife1(f): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Sweet
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by larrybabanla(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
fourboys:
girls are saying lovely while our boys are typing "Nonsense".... there is something wrong somewhere
that's a tru definition of "life no balance" as a real african man,, i will never kneel 4 a woman,,if not my mum

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by larrybabanla(m): 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
generationz:

knight ko,, afternoon ni,, oga,those knights no send ur tradition o,,

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
Awww
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Witchersunited: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
fourboys:
girls are saying lovely while our boys are typing "Nonsense".... there is something wrong somewhere
if a girl displays love, girls get angry and guys mock her, there is a silent war brewing between men and women these days, I think marriage and family are the only things maintaining civility, there are men that actively hate any woman that isn't a member of their family and women that hate any man that isn't a member of her family, sad but that's the reality of our society today.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Olakunleyakub(m): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pls is it a must to propose in a public space?

I will never and ever be part of that and I mean it.

Simp spotted...real men don't have to kneel down before you can get married to the best woman.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by tit(f): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Awwwee
Lovely
Congratulations
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by AsawanaDgreat: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lovely
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Abudu2000(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
EVILFOREST:
He remains an Example of a FOOLISH MAN.
Kneeling down to propose to the same Lady you are doing a very great Favour & service.
Something WOMEN will never do if they find themselves in that position.
See what ANITA JOSEPH has turned her own man into.
This is how it starts.
He remains a Foolish Man.....
According to Pete Edochie.
President of Real men Association in Nigeria.
thank you very much for observing that fool and her simp black soap husband. Anita joseph8 is the most ugly lady i ever followed on ig and her treatment of that black soap looking boy reeks to high heaven.

Tueh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by etrouble: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
InfernoNig:
Is all this necessary?

For marriages that now last less than a year? Anyway, let’s all pray that this one last forever. Only a happy marriage can lead to a happy society.
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Fmghewzy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
zexy2030:

The way a woman was designed, she came to this life with a sealed hole, that only a dick can open except by accident.

No man came with a seal. We have only one hole for pee n procreation.

Women got two holes:

1. For pee

2. For procreation

But to be honest most women loose theirs sealed holes to lewd acts. By heavy romancing and all sorts of lewdness.

Don't dogde the question, you can only demand for a virgin whether a male or female,if only you yourself is a virgin.
Simple!!

Virgins in the sense that you have not engage in a sexual act.
Whether smooching,kissing or even masturbation.

Any other virgin is a counterfeit!!

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by p2flexx(m): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
waitooo See as them full this thread ,they can like this kind thing.....however, some way go even prostrate for the other room they say why the guy bend the kneel
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Abudu2000(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
Witchersunited:
if a girl displays love, girls get angry and guys mock her, there is a silent war brewing between men and women these days, I think marriage and family are the only things maintaining civility, there are men that actively hate any woman that isn't a member of their family and women that hate any man that isn't a member of her family, sad but that's the reality of our society today.
why won't there be a war brewing Infact it's already happening talking from what i see on Facebook everyday. Feminist this feminist that, i am equal to a man i will tell a man this and that forgetting all what the men has achieved for the world. Not a single significant invention was brought by a woman yet they claim to make the world go round. Now the men feel the ladies are ingrate and they are taking bavk what they gave them and this is getting worse coz now alot of ladies now holding nokia touch phones around. Even lloshos are more respected these days. Last one i was with told me she drinks whatever she eants even makes X5 what she charges coz some me just feel like giving it to her lol. Meanwhile some ladies are waiting for that same man at home hahahaha
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Sunsets: 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Later dem go go church go do you may kiss your bride
peacekante:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSBCSjCBzU

So @sandra_hills the CEO of @wowbox.ng was contacted by her sister-in-law boyfriend to plan his Engagement for him, to think she kept it hidden from her boyfriend @vinglobal and all her family members and went in about her busines. So they kept it cool.

So imagine her doing the whole work, putting in her very best and walking in the supposed proposee in only to find out that she was the one to be proposed to grin. The look was epic and the joy overwhelmingly for all of them.

They said "welcome to our family my beautiful @sandra-hillz May this joy and happiness I see here be forever"
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by DasaintHope(m): 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Debzempire:
This is so romantic...
Ladies and their fish brain. This does not guarantee the success of the union. Kiss the truth

Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Angelacruz: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
I swear ooo
fourboys:
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by goodman5(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Beautiful
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Coinbased: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oh
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Kingrefreshed: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
peacekante:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSBCSjCBzU

So @sandra_hills the CEO of @wowbox.ng was contacted by her sister-in-law boyfriend to plan his Engagement for him, to think she kept it hidden from her boyfriend @vinglobal and all her family members and went in about her busines. So they kept it cool.

So imagine her doing the whole work, putting in her very best and walking in the supposed proposee in only to find out that she was the one to be proposed to grin. The look was epic and the joy overwhelmingly for all of them.

They said "welcome to our family my beautiful @sandra-hillz May this joy and happiness I see here be forever"

Even though Engagement no mean Marriage. I will ish her happy Telemunde acting
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Ishilove: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
That dress is too short angry
Re: How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
Think9ja:
Good for them.

For U to admit to simp, u're d real redpill. I respect ur honesty. Everybody in nairaland is a redpill....it's funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée / When You Hold Her All Night (pics) / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.