Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! (42790 Views)

My Dad Still Treats Me Like A Kid Despite My Age / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Cousin9999: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Ten06(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
If this kind of old smoker start argument with you, you will look for way to escape from his present.
Another funny thing is that he can quarrel with any domestic animal that encroach his space
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by rolams(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
He can't quit
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by rolams(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
Orlu15:
Bros! You just gotta embracy it; there little or nothing you could do to stop him. I will be proud to have such a ganster dad!!

Hmmm! This is 2021
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by mikywonder(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Na u dey buy d smoke for am
Better mind ur business dis new year

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by grandlexuz(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
With the responses I see here you can definitely tell everything is wrong with the youths of this generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by asi2013: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
ChingaOne:
Why don't you take him to the nearby police station
lmao

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by membranus: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
ChingaOne:
Why don't you take him to the nearby police station

To do what?

To visit his fellow uniformed smokers?

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Emperormartin:
twice, thrice according to my mum. I don't stay in family house with them. I only visit on festive seasons
Your grand fathers smoking habit is absolutely nothing to worry about going by this information
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Ubanz: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Am sure if your Dad smokes cigarettes the matter wouldn't get to Nairaland.
But listen:
If Cannabis in the colonial era ,were to grow in commercial quantity in the US and UK (British America cannabis) & Tobacco were to grow in enviable quantity in much of the tropics, Africa, South America, South East Asia etc. The colonialists would've banned cigarettes because they don't want us to grow.
That's what we call repressive policy.
Give that dog a bad name let's hang it.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by karashita: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
grandlexuz:
With the responses I see here you can definitely tell everything is wrong with the youths of this generation.

You can say that again.I just weak

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Keji1012(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
Emperormartin:
Compliments of the season to all nairalanders...

Please I noticed a disturbing scenario playing in my house as I came back for xmas... My 67yr old dad use to smoke weed (Igbo) in our sitting room.

When we were younger, he use to smoke outside and occasionally smokes around the house especially late in the night or in the wee hours.

As a matter of fact I'm 30yrs and I have another younger brother who's 27yrs then my sister who's the youngest. But Non of us smoke weed or have toed in his line... My mother has tried in that aspect not to raise us like that!!!

I brought this issue here because I need help on how to make my aging dad DESIST from that lifestyle... It breaks my heart seeing him popping smoke like that and it's degrading when we have visitors in the house... And secondly I'm wary of his health!!!

Pls help a Brother!!!

He's a qualified and a professional MARLIAN..

MARLIAN FOR LIFE
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by princillin: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Grandpa is high of life
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by ensamy(m): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nothing can separate your dad from the love of weed, neither sun, rain ,it keeps him out of depression, Allow him to smoke, he is already 67yrs, nothing can stop him. Him and weed are one. Just like Jesus said, me and my Father are one. Some of his mate take cocaine to keep life going... It keeps him out of depression. shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by elisho: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
leve him alon that one is ok but cigarat is not good
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by EndRape2(f): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sorry Bro, you brought it to the wrong forum, because most of them are in same category with your dad,

Anyway you may need the help of a psychologist to talk him out of this habit. At 67, he is already old, you can sit him down, and let him know the danger of his action at that age, or three of you that are his children should plan and dis father him, if he refused to stop.

author=Emperormartin post=97552319]Compliments of the season to all nairalanders...

Please I noticed a disturbing scenario playing in my house as I came back for xmas... My 67yr old dad use to smoke weed (Igbo) in our sitting room.

When we were younger, he use to smoke outside and occasionally smokes around the house especially late in the night or in the wee hours.

As a matter of fact I'm 30yrs and I have another younger brother who's 27yrs then my sister who's the youngest. But Non of us smoke weed or have toed in his line... My mother has tried in that aspect not to raise us like that!!!

I brought this issue here because I need help on how to make my aging dad DESIST from that lifestyle... It breaks my heart seeing him popping smoke like that and it's degrading when we have visitors in the house... And secondly I'm wary of his health!!!

Pls help a Brother!!![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by sammi21(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ur dad is the real deal....weed smokers don't die or get sick easily...leave the baba alone biko

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by nullboss: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
At this stage, there's little or nothing you can do about it.
Besides, marijuana is not bad, just the abuse of it. It's a herb.
How many times does he smoke it in a day?
what is wrong with you people?? Anything smoking is bad even if it’s water you’re smoking. Weed is good health wise. But when consumed through smoking, then it’s very deadly
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Franking: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Free the baba. People demonize weed smoking unjustly.

Smoke weed and believe!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by nullboss: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
EXLOVER:
He might die the month you stop him from smoking �

So long he's not into hard drugs let him enjoy, weed is good, healthy and natural.
You’re mad.. all these pseudo intellectuals leading people astray on this nairaland. No form of smoking is good or healthy even if it’s water you’re smoking
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Your dad rep the street, it's an old habit that don't die easily. He knows the food for his soul. Weed is medicinal and papi is treating himself in a way. You can never tell

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Rossintii: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
You mentioned he's been smoking when you people were younger. I guess you leave him and let him be, as long as it's in moderation. Weed is not bad. You're lucky to have such a gangster dad

Don't mind the yeye boy talking rubbish.

If the man has been smoking up till the age of 67 with no issues, he might as well continue till he's over 80 or 90 sef.

It's that Igbo that he's smoking that's even keeping him alive and kicking at this point.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by BeigJawnson(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
To tha best of my knowledge, you can take him to rehab centre.
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Jaqenhghar: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Emperormartin:
Compliments of the season to all nairalanders...

Pls help a Brother!!!
Your Dad is a real OG.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Mike008(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Reminds me of Grandpa in The Boondocks
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Rossintii: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
majamajic:
Don't stop him now

It's late

"He that tells an old woman to sit properly, do you know where she breaths from? - Anambra proverb

What a lovely proverb. wink
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Barisi12: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
[Take it easy bro.
quote author=SocialJustice post=97552532]You dey crase, go and rent your house.

He will smoke until burial day. Nonsense! [/quote]
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
Reading the comments I no fit laugh your papa na Snoop Dogg fan grin grin grin grin
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
majamajic:
Don't stop him now

It's late

"He that tell an old woman to sit properly , do u know where she breaths from ? - Anambra proverb

This your proverb tie wrapper ooo

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Jaqenhghar: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
nullboss:
what is wrong with you people?? Anything smoking is bad even if it’s water you’re smoking. Weed is good health wise. But when consumed through smoking, then it’s very deadly
Calm down nah. Are people not entitled to their opinion again? angry
Re: Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! by Vicyace: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
You carry your papa’s personal business to nairaland?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.