Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? (16231 Views)

What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by starbuck(f): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ussycool:

What should i get you for new year?

Thanks..
I really appreciate your kind gesture and efforts smiley smiley but I just don't want to be indebted to a random stranger �

Compliments of the season dear

1 Like

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Slimqueen(f): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Zzor:
A toaster bought me bone straight hair and some expensive wrist watch but I don't receive gifts from men

Lolz
now how can I believe this?

anyways, u should have taken them or do you hate men?

1 Like

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by debbydams(f): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
Well this year neva finish � sha wink
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Plut01: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2020

My sister from another mother gave me an Audi when she knows I can't do any other brand apart from Volvo.

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by adenike21273: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Well this year neva finish � sha
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by uncleck: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
No girlfriend, no wife, no partner, no gift.

1 Like

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by vicben27(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
my wife gave me The greatest gift of all "LOVE" by saying yes l do

3 Likes

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by manshot: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
One of my girls works at CAC and registered my small little outfit for me..greatest gift from any girl EVER

1 Like

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by taretoofine(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
Foodstuffs for recession grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by solofresh(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
[Why do you always like forming posh,pretending?] A toaster bought me bone straight hair and some expensive wrist watch
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Alfa mails wey dey get premium women that can go to hell and back for them no dey here.

grin grin grin grin

Kikikiki...

E reach time to share sweet things for relationship now, their bitter selves are no where to be found.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Ussycool: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
starbuck:

Thanks..
I really appreciate your kind gesture and efforts smiley smiley but I just don't want to be indebted to a random stranger �

Compliments of the season dear
Oooh thanks
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Plut01:

My sister from another mother gave me an Audi when she knows I can't do any other brand apart from Volvo.

You're kidding, abi?

1 Like

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:51pm On Dec 30, 2020
Why so few engagement on this thread? sad Could have been lovely.

Aren't Nigerians romantic and caring lots or what?

1 Like

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Angelacruz: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wow!congrats
vicben27:
my wife gave me The greatest gift of all "LOVE" by saying yes l do

1 Like

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Stanley1155: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
You didn't feel any weight on your hands while typing COSTED.
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
He wasn't a partner tho, a ''toaster''.

but he was going to give me money to get a new iphone 8 plus.

Rejected cause I was commited to someone who couldn't afford it.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Zzor:
A toaster bought me bone straight hair and some expensive wrist watch but I don't receive gifts from men
lesbian also a man
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
SHOES FROM GIRLFRIEND

1 Like

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by bixton(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
obembet:
Nobody give me anything meaningful, am still waiting

Even that given to you by your guy?
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by mitchelle16(f): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
manshot:
One of my girls works at CAC and registered my small little outfit for me..greatest gift from any girl EV
ER
Hope is not between last month and month before because it was free then
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by roughdiamond(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
She bought me 2021 medium size diaries 2 pcs. The price may be small, but it really touched my heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Ciscogod(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
virginprincess:
A friend of my bought me a gold neck lace and wrist watch on may 27th which happens to be my birthday,again, A guy wanted to take me out on x-mas day but i declined.

My Bday mate, Compliments
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Aguilar(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2020
omo nothing o
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by samwillyco1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
My babe bought me a nice Jean trousers and a nice shirt as well for my birthday and not only that she took them to our house in Enugu even when she was fully aware that I wasn't there. She took the risk from Anambra to Enugu just to deliver the gift to my sister to keep for me.

Secondly I spent three good months in her house but she never allowed me to spend my money on anything including food.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Dollanaira: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
None
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by KnightsTemplar(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Kriss216:

Chain of expenditure
|
Big god
|
Cumhole
|
Simp

Not my business sha.

My friend shut up!! . All these kids wey full nairaland sef, everytime simp, simp, na your type dey hide wash him girlfriend pant.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Ibkay32(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
na person wey get partner / lover na him dey get gift �...
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by physise(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Joggers
Slides
Wristwatch
Barca Jersey

2 Likes

Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by Drizzy5001(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
I no get babe...
Na Bleep and clean mouth I dey do. undecided
Re: The Most Memorable Gift Your Partner/Lover Got You This Year? by pussyjuliet(f): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
Zzor:

Lair spotted�

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference / Can Marriage Work Where The Woman Earns More Than Her Husband? / Friends After Turning Down A Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.