Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making (6648 Views)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by kenzysmith: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
I have dated up to 5 girls they will just lye there like a statue I will be the one fingering and sulking breast to moan self I go still dey beg again. apart from dick sucking and dogging which I my self will position her nothing o. I met this Kenya girl last month we had sex this gal ride me I non know wey I take enter 4th round the painful thing the Kenya gal told me we can't date that she had a serious boyfriend. so I decided to go sex wan of my girlfriend the whole thing weak me na so I dey Bleep they squeeze face. Nigerians girls u got to improve in your love making feminism does not mean u won't be good at bed. ashawo own na their own worst pass

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by Dreadlock69(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by tnerro1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
Bros, you need to change the girls you roll with. I remember Amina ( you know those girls dey slim well well) , if that girl wants to punish you, she will offer to ride on top of you, if that girl ride you, you will beg for mercy grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
I have dated up to 5 girls they will just lye there like a statue I will be the one fingering and sulking breast to moan self I go still dey beg again. apart from dick sucking and dogging which I my self will position her nothing o. I met this Kenya girl last month we had sex this gal ride me I non know wey I take enter 4th round the painful thing the Kenya gal told me we can't date that she had a serious boyfriend. so I decided to go sex wan of my girlfriend the whole thing weak me na so I dey Bleep they squeeze face. Nigerians girl u got to improve in your love making feminism does not mean u won't be good at bed. ashawo own na their own worst pass

Most Nigerian girls are just like sticks in bed. Also the pussy is very huge and their pussy has a lot of smell especially Nigerian women. I did not just know why Nigerian women The Pussy is so big and they have discharge and a lot of smell

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by tyup(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Most Nigerian girls are just like sticks in bed. Also the pussy is very huge and their pussy has a lot of smell especially Nigerian women. I did not just know why Nigerian women The Pussy is so big and they have discharge and a lot of smell

My wonder is why guys still fall for these scumbags
Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
tnerro1:
Bros, you need to change the girls you roll with. I remember Amina ( you know those girls dey slim well well) , if that girl wants to punish you, she will offer to ride on top of you, if that girl ride you, you will beg for mercy grin

I am telling you most Nigerian girls are useless only thing they are good in gossiping begging for money and making noise. What African girls are 100 times better you just see Nigerian girls up and down the road with heavy discharge

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by longetivity(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
op abeg no carry this madness enter 2021 grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
tyup:

My wonder is why guys still fall for these scumbags
Benin Republic and Togo Republic products is much better these days than naija girls

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by kenzysmith: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
tnerro1:
guy I done date 5 different gals all na the same thing the whole thing tire me the wan wey manage moan that one dey moan like goat

14 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by Nanaborga(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
You’re very right , exception to Nigerian girls that have lived abroad, my latest chick I met three weeks ago just visited nigeria from France , the babe dey suck my dick collect all the sperm once she notice I’m about cumming whenever we are sexing , she encourage me to have bdsm with her , na steady bondage sex and whipping I dey give her since we met , girls from the other side are wild and will do anything to pleasure you during intercourse .

16 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerian girls don suffer

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by tyup(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Benin Republic and Togo Republic products is much better these days than naija girls

I've since given up on them....the most Beautiful of them all Irritates me

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
guy I done date 5 different gals all now the same thing the whole thing tire me the wan wey manage moan that one dey moan like goat I tire

Please stop wasting your time and energy or Nigerian girls the only thing they are good for is doing prostitution. There are millions of better African girls out the. right now the ones from Cameroon Benin Republic and togo public are much better

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by tyup(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nanaborga:
You’re very right , exception to Nigerian girls that have lived abroad, my latest chick I met three weeks ago just visited nigeria from France , the babe dey suck my dick collect all the sperm once she notice I’m about cumming whenever we are sexing , she encourage me to have bdsm with her , na steady bondage sex and whipping I dey give her since we met , girls from the other side are wild and will do anything to pleasure you during intercourse .

shocked
Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by kenzysmith: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nanaborga:
thatis exactly what the Kenya girl did to me kudos bro u are lucky
Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerian girls don suffer

They insult their boyfriends they are rude to their husbands they have no discipline I don't even know what's wrong with them

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

They insult their boyfriends they are rude to their husbands they have no discipline I don't even know what's wrong with them
Yeah you are right they have nothing to offer apart from s**x
Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
DONFRANSKID:

Yeah you are right they have nothing to offer apart from s**x

Instead of doing the sex will be gossipy and asking for money. I think it's only prostitution and making babies which they are good in

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by Escabado: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Nanaborga:

My brother I swear after i had se.x with one ghana girl I'm still thinking of her till today . The Kain of sweet sex this girl give me I never see am before . Other african girls will have sex with like they love it more both happy dvk sucking, any type of sex , swallow sperm name it. All with happiness ooo . Nigerian girls are the worst .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by tobechi74: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2020
They have to pretend they are naive so you will not go about calling anyone slut.

Make her tipsy small and you will see her act in bed

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by orlaglobal234: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
thatis exactly what the Kenya girl did to me kudos bro u are lucky
��������������
Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by orlaglobal234: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
See me as I'm enjoy comments hoooooo my head

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by orlaglobal234: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Instead of doing the sex will be gossipy and asking for money. I think it's only prostitution and making babies which they are good in
Your comments here off me,

Are you a guy disguise as lady or you're lady truly because your comments ginger me alot

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by Silentgroper(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Omoh, u go fear naija girls roasting on dz thread.
Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by kenzysmith: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
tobechi74:
They have to pretend they are naive do you will not go about calling anyone slut.

Make her tipsy small and you will see her act in bed
is this English or Cameroonian English?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
kenzysmith:
I have dated up to 5 girls they will just lye there like a statue I will be the one fingering and sulking breast to moan self I go still dey beg again. apart from dick sucking and dogging which I my self will position her nothing o. I met this Kenya girl last month we had sex this gal ride me I non know wey I take enter 4th round the painful thing the Kenya gal told me we can't date that she had a serious boyfriend. so I decided to go sex wan of my girlfriend the whole thing weak me na so I dey Bleep they squeeze face. Nigerians girls u got to improve in your love making feminism does not mean u won't be good at bed. ashawo own na their own worst pass
U Need To Improve In D Way U Reason. U Reason & Talk Like A Little Child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by vislabraye(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
tnerro1:

So if Amina ride you, you will beg for Mercy ? That one good nah cool
Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by Nkwobi042: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
I don't think loads of Nigeria girls really have time for romance you'll are giving- they f!ck because of they have to fu!ck, need to curry your favour, for cash and most importantly at a prime age for birthing.

O boys, naija babes no get time for una o.To love no dey their eyes.

That's why Romance Section is filled with Lamentations from naija boys.Most thread wey dey here na una dey open am abuse them,yet them still dey succeed scam una proper.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by oladunjoye23936: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
:They have to pretend they are naive do you will not go about calling anyone slut.Make her tipsy small and you will see her act in bedis this English or Cameroonian English?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by tnerro1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
vislabraye:

So if Amina ride you, you will beg for Mercy ? That one good nah cool

So Dey ride you like say u Dey owe her money grin
Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by Debzempire(f): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by kenzysmith: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2020
Truvel:
U Need To Improve In D Way U Reason. U Reason & Talk Like A Little Child.
who be this one?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Butts Trending,boobs Going Into Extinction / How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / South African 'pantless' Dancer, Goes Underwear Free To Flaunt Her Butt 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.