Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making (6684 Views)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by orlaglobal234: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

[color=#990000]I have what I say I am and all of this useless Nigerian girls do not even know how to fight for a man they don't even know how to take care of a man these days they are all totally useless the that's why they're losing their men's to women from other countrie. You will find a Nigerian woman with her husband in the car she'll be sitting next to the husband and making eye contact with another man in another car what type of rubbish women are this they do not even respect a big black cock. Instead Nigerian girls taking care of their men they will be stabbing him in the back and gossiping behind his after start pretending to him/color]
May God bless your sense I really like woman of your type so much but 95% of Nigeria women nowadays are money and car worshipers and sex they don't know how to do it well they're useless set of people
Re: Nigerians Girls Are The Worst In Love Making by Sixfeetbelle: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
orlaglobal234:
May God bless your sense I really like woman of your type so much but 95% of Nigeria women nowadays are money and car worshipers and sex they don't know how to do it well they're useless set of people

Nah the pink F dey confuse you so? This is a guy nah. Can't you judge from the comments?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Uncle's Husband Has Been Touching My Butt / Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone / How Many Ladies Can Do This *pic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.