Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! (2701 Views)

Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot) / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Upload Your Phone Home Screenshot Let's Rate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Take a screenshot of your phone home screen... Any nairalander who can identify what phone model via the pics (screenshot) will get a cash reward.

User should confirm if its correct.

Nairalander that gets the right call and highest score of phone brand/model wins.

NB:Make sure ur screenshot captures your phones status bar

Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by kennyldelsu: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
cool doggy

Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2020
kennyldelsu:
cool doggy
iPhone 3grin

Right?

1 Like

Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Kapilta(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
I no get phone.
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by khingTony(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2020
BadRadio:
Take a screenshot of your phone home screen... Any nairalander who can identify what phone model via the pics (screenshot) will get a cash reward.

User should confirm if its correct.

Nairalander that gets highest score of phone brand/model wins.
Yours is Samsung
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by khingTony(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
kennyldelsu:
cool doggy
infinix
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Shellsploit: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shellsploit:
grin
show ur battery bar please
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Shellsploit: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
BadRadio:
show ur battery bar please

Theme i use usually hides status bar.
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
khingTony:

Yours is Samsung
you are right... keep identify more phone brand via the screenshot... if u rank highest I will credit ur account.
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shellsploit:

we need the status bar in your screenshot pls
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by MediMedi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
We wey no fit screenshot nko
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
MediMedi:
We wey no fit screenshot nko
tongue
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by khingTony(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shellsploit:

It'll be very difficult to recognize without the status bar

1 Like

Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by SILENTandSMART2: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shellsploit:

Oyaaa solé baba agbalagba respect ✌️✊

Oyaaa tell me the name of the app wey dey swallow status bar I will like to have it also undecided

I'm jusss smelling lies angry

Tell me so dat i can download it wink

Btw OP this is mine, tongue,

Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Shellsploit: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Oyaaa tell me the name of the app wey dey swallow status bar I will like to have it also undecided

Niagara!
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by SILENTandSMART2: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shellsploit:

Niagara!

Niagara ?

Okay thanks, shey it is a laucher with theme or only theme ? undecided
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by khingTony(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Yours is Tecno
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Shellsploit: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Niagara ?

Okay thanks, shey it is a laucher with theme or only theme ? undecided

Its a launcher
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by SILENTandSMART2: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hy
khingTony:

Tecno

Whala be like bicycle grin

Nah itel i dey use suff nairaland ooo wink though other phones dey wink
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by SILENTandSMART2: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Shellsploit:

Its a launcher

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by khingTony(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Hy

Whala be like bicycle grin

Nah itel i dey use suff nairaland ooo wink though other phones dey wink
all na transsion las las
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by chris259(m): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Itel!
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Westlyf777(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
hasta la Vista

Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by SILENTandSMART2: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
khingTony:
all na transsion las las

Aswear down my brother cheesy

But they serve it's user on average use, omó if you see the way the phone they hot anytime i am charging it , aswear rice and beans go cook finish grin

And the reason why I dey use all this phones is because I don't know how to use phone for a long time, i will crash it tongue

Me getting iphone or other flagship phones ain't the problem at all but i go crash ham cheesy, i might throw it inside water with my hand grin
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by SILENTandSMART2: 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2020
chris259:
Itel!

Lol theif tongue grin.

When i don mentioned ham above tongue
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by McCoy662(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
Here we go

Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Victory662(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
McCoy662:
Here we go
Tecno L8 Plus... Correct?
Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Its samsung.... tell me what model

Re: Game: Take A Screenshot Of Ur Phone Home Screen And Share To Win Cash !!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. / I Gave My Girlfriend Money To Cook But She Used The Money To Plait Her Hair(pics / What Amaze U Most In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.