Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. (2696 Views)

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life / State One Great Decision You Have Taken This 2022 / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Polynek(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
Good day all !!! Compliments of the season cheesy
Like the topic said, what is the best decision you have ever made.

Lemme share mine first.
During my secondary school day's, I realized that am not good in calculative subjects, so decided to study Art subjects, despite all the pressures from my close friends, bcox most of them are science, so they couldn't believe I can break out from the group,
I wanted to b independent in any exam am writing, than always hoping that my cartels always got my back grin. Uptill today I always smile whenever I remember those days, and am glad to take such decision.

Another great decision I took in my life was learning a skill b4 seeking for admission in the university. Now am benefiting from the skill I learnt while schooling. cheesy
You can add yours, someone might learn something or get motivated with your comment.
Have a blessed week ahead wink

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Blupen969(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Learning a skill, although late but it still counts

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
Staying without having sex since 2019. It has been God all thro

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by squash47(m): 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
Minding my business

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Carcholce: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

You really doing this? What made you made this decision?
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by chariisGRACE(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2023
Not believing that Nigeria can be saved by ANY politician.

It has put me in check.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by rtdCivilservant: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2023
Carcholce:

You really doing this? What made you made this decision?
Because he is not married!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by rtdCivilservant: 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
Not voting for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2023
Closing my legs.
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Softmirror: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2023
MY BEST LIFE DECISION IS MY CHOICE OF RELOCATING BACK TO NIGERIA FROM CANADA.

AFTER TASTING BOTH SIDES, I REALISE THAT THE ONLY REASON I CHOSE TO LEAVE THE SHORES OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY WAS ON THE GROUNDS OF A SOCIETAL CULTURE OF ALWAYS COMPLAINING AND NEVER BEING GRATEFUL.

THE TRUTH IS, THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2023
cry cry cry
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by frosy1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2023
Best decision was to remain a virgin. I Made that decision of no sex till wedding when I was in Jss2.
Now am 27years still a virgin and still counting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Skodrran(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2023
My goodness in my early 20s and i cant recount any decision
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by MechanicMike: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2023
Polynek:
Good day all !!! Compliments of the season cheesy
Like the topic said, what is the best decision you have ever made.

Lemme share mine first.
During my secondary school day's, I realized that am not good in calculative subjects, so decided to study Art subjects, despite all the pressures from my close friends, bcox most of them are science, so they couldn't believe I can break out from the group,
I wanted to b independent in any exam am writing, than always hoping that my cartels always got my back grin. Uptill today I always smile whenever I remember those days, and am glad to take such decision.

Another great decision I took in my life was learning a skill b4 seeking for admission in the university. Now am benefiting from the skill I learnt while schooling. cheesy
You can add yours, someone might learn something or get motivated with your comment.
Have a blessed week ahead wink

I told siofra to get lost coz she dint gimmmmme some (true story) angry
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Aremu01(m): 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2023
Leaving Naija
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Illegal1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

omoh......no sex since 2019?bros u try ooh.

a month without sex for me,is lyk a month without victory..
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Blupen969(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2023
Softmirror:

AFTER TASTING BOTH SIDES, I REALISE THAT THE ONLY REASON I CHOSE TO LEAVE THE SHORES OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY WAS ON THE GROUNDS OF A SOCIETAL CULTURE OF ALWAYS COMPLAINING AND NEVER BEING GRATEFUL.

Nigeria is not home
Nigeria is hell
you are just lazy
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Blupen969(m): 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh......no sex since 2019?bros u try ooh.

a month without sex for me,is lyk a month without victory..
Leave the mumu he go later regret am in the future
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Polynek(m): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2023
MechanicMike:

I told siofra to get lost coz she dint gimmmmme some (true story) angry
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Polynek(m): 12:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Softmirror:

Wooow grin
But some people are dreaming of going there, what can you say about that
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Polynek(m): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2023
frosy1:
Best decision was to remain a virgin. I Made that decision of no sex till wedding when I was in Jss2.
Nice one dear keep it up

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Polynek(m): 12:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Blupen969:
Leave the mumu he go later regret am in the future
Why did you say bro
Can you throw more light on that statement pls
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Polynek(m): 12:23am On Apr 10, 2023
Blupen969:
Nigeria is not home
Nigeria is hell
you are just lazy
Please don't b too harsh, you don't know what He passed through over there

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Polynek(m): 12:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Aremu01:
Leaving Naija
Nice one grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by gerrardomendes(m): 2:09am On Apr 10, 2023
Divorce
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Karleb(m): 3:14am On Apr 10, 2023
I still don't know till now.
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by capetownboyz(m): 3:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Decisions have consequences ..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Harrykn: 6:11am On Apr 10, 2023
Till today, I have no regrets. God made it possible. All my decisions have been the best I could think about and it all worked out as God's will.
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by jogsman01(m): 6:34am On Apr 10, 2023
Breaking up with my ex. Best and hardest decision ever made in my life
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by WhatIf: 7:15am On Apr 10, 2023
I bow out from my twenty two years of marriage.
Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:24am On Apr 10, 2023
To practice the act of STINGINESS sometimes and Stop trying to Please pple. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2023
frosy1:

Since you are a Virgin, how exactly will u know if a Girl is a Virgin or Not

U will likely be used as a Mugu by our Smart Naija ladies.

Just Find one Easy Lay babe in ur Street to Fcvkk.

Ur Dicck need some Experience. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Become A Casual Friend To A Lady As A Guy Read This / See what few minutes pleasure has caused- an everlasting sorrow. / My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.