Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (35625 Views)

Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man / Man Catches His Wife Getting Head From Their Local Drug Dealer (pics) / Why Do Ladies Keep Multiple Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by joyousever(f): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
I just scrolled down and I saw the photo shopped screen shots.... I'm laughing real hard. That fraud deserves to be chained behind bars because his condition is beyond management. If this is what he does to console himself after looking for trouble he can't withstand any more, then his day of reckoning is quite close. You that's calling on the mods, what's your issue? Is that what you've been paid to do? If you want to be objective in this case, what stops you from reading his posts from the beginning to realise he started it all with foul and abusive language. Please Bleep off. Do you think I'm an ass licker like you? And what makes you think I'm scared of what you're calling the mods for?
CaIIMeAthena:

Mynd44
Seun
LalasticIala
Dominique

Rule 2 violation
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by solonubinho(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't remember us having any discussion on whether u are like me or not like me or what that has got to do with what I asked or said. Irrespective of what d topic said, d story given doesn't suggest or say how or if d ladies he dated cursed him. There's no indication of such.

Lastly, ur suggestion that d guy should work hard seems to be an aberration when u consider that he said he was earning 700k a month.

The only thing worse than illiteracy is semi-literacy. We do not need to have a discussion on a topic before I point it out to your ignorant ass. Secondly, harder is the comparative of hard, with hardest as its superlative. Telling someone to hustle harder does not imply that he isnt hustling
It implies that he does more than he's currently doing you understand?

I wonder where people like you come from but I hope you can take one or two notes from the above and speak wisely next time. Not these unintelligible word salads you're spitting here. Phew.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by CaIIMeAthena(f): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
joyousever:
I just scrolled down and I saw the photo shopped screen shots.... I'm laughing real hard. That fraud deserves to be chained behind bars because his condition is beyond management. If this is what he does to console himself after looking for trouble he can't withstand any more, then his day of reckoning is quite close. You that's calling on the mods, what's your issue? Is that what you've been paid to do? If you want to be objective in this case, what stops you from reading his posts from the beginning to realise he started it all with foul and abusive language. Please Bleep off. Do you think I'm an ass licker like you? And what makes you think I'm scared of what you're calling the mods for?
you're a liar.
I just caught you red handed begging for the guy's number in romance section.
Scroll down and see the screenshots I have attached.
are you not from Yakurr in Cross River state?

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by smileyoo: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nazgul:
I can help you...

Get a male White cóck, white powder, 1 cane, rope, broom, sand, charcoal, beads and earthen pot.

Instructions...

Mix the powder and charcoal and rub it on your face, pour the sand on your head put the cóck and cane in the earthen pot and place it on your head, tie the rope round your body then hold the broom on your left hand.

Note you must be stark nàked.

Now with all these in place dance vigorously and sing this song while you head straight for the biggest market around your location. It must be in the mid night, preferably between 12-2am.

Locate the cross road of the market...then at the junction of the cross road. Dance and sing this song.

" I de go na so I come"
" I don come and I wan go"
" As I come I wan go"
" Make I go make I no come"
" I don taya na why I come"
" Make I no taya make I go"

Drop the earthen put there and flog the fowl to death with your cane, then use the broom to sweep the blood and feathers. You can keep money there as well then go home.

You'll be fine. grin
lol. hian, nairalanders you people wouldn't kill us with laughter. my stomach want to burst with serious laughter.
don't mind that wicked soul, after dealing deceitfully with naive ladies, he now want to have a decent life.
i so much detest deceitful people. the truth is that even though those ladies didn't utter any curse against him, he had already sow too many evils into their lives, and under the laws of sowing and reaping, what ever you sow, you will reap.
the only remedy left for him now to reverse his misdeeds, is to start sowing good seeds in the lives of people that come across him, in the remaining journey of his life, because the law of karma does not accept sacrifices.

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by smileyoo: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
desmond827:
Go to North Korea and get me the suit of Kim jong un or come with his shoe
I will help your life bk to normal
lol. bros, you wicked ooo, because you are indirectly sentencing him to death.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
REPENT AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
HakimZiyech:
The guy above me is mahdt grin
Haha

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
solonubinho:

The only thing worse than illiteracy is semi-literacy. We do not need to have a discussion on a topic before I point it out to your ignorant ass. Secondly, harder is the comparative of hard, with hardest as its superlative. Telling someone to hustle harder does not imply that he isnt hustling
It implies that he does more than he's currently doing you understand?

I wonder where people like you come from but I hope you can take one or two notes from the above and speak wisely next time. Not these unintelligible word salads you're spitting here. Phew.

Oh dear. Are u sure it's just d issue of a guy& his 500 hundred girl friends that we are talking about or are there personal issues that u are dealing with that is making u spill ur emotions like shell spilling oil in ogoni land? Take a hold of urself. U can always express urself without sounding hurt. Whatever is hurting u, feel free to share. It's when u keep ur hurt to urself for too long that leads to things like this.

Based on ur classification of illiteracy or semi-illiteracy, not sure u will expend so much emotions if that is what I was or if that is what this is about. Also, I don't see what u pointed out that filled any knowledge gap. So yes, there's a void with how u arrived at some of ur conclusions but like I said maybe just emotional stuff going on with u.

In terms of ur comparative of hard, harder, hardest still doesn't adequately qualify what d guy was going thru except u didn't see that he had stopped earning his 700k a month income. u don't no how he was earning that income or under what circumstances, whether it was paid employment or business and u don't no why and how he lost that source of income. It might not necessarily be a result of lack of hardwork or smartness.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by harmony75: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
ask God for forgiveness and make a restitution to those people by apologizing and if you have taken money from them know if they want you to pay, beg them see if they can forget about it but you just have to make the confession to God and man then with your genuine repentance you shall be free IJN �
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Oluwaseun2020(m): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
If you read about the king who killed Naboth..you will understand the power of fasting. ...it cleans our sins
But there was none like unto Ahab, which did sell himself to work wickedness in the sight of the LORD, whom Jezebel his wife stirred up.
And he did very abominably in following idols, according to all things as did the Amorites, whom the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.
And it came to pass, when Ahab heard those words, that he rent his clothes, and put sackcloth upon his flesh, and fasted, and lay in sackcloth, and went softly.
And the word of the
LORD came to Elijah the Tishbite, saying,
Seest thou how Ahab humbleth himself before me? because he humbleth himself before me, I will not bring the evil in his days: but in his son's days will I bring the evil upon his house.

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by mechanics(m): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
Give your life to Christ, and leave the rest for God to take control.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Updating9JA: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shortyy:

You want to reverse karma? Lol bruh that cannot be done. Devotional As you make your bed, so shall you lie on it.

They'll come here and tell you curses ain't real, but I pity you to believe so.

But bruh if a lady naked swear for you in front of her grandfather burial ground, your own don go be that. grin better go and make peace with these women, or else no peace for you.

Not every body wey dey waka for road be human being o.

I don't even know why I'm laughing � grin grin
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by ucheuzor1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2020
Curse no dey work. If not, all our polithieftians for don die finish
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by kabillionaire(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
nullify the "soul contract" you had with them without knowing.
only you has the power to do it, but first seek counsel on how to do it from friends that knows if you don't know how to do it.
it's simple, no rituals, no expense.
... probably a starseed or guru.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by razible5384(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nazgul:
I can help you...

Get a male White cóck, white powder, 1 cane, rope, broom, sand, charcoal, beads and earthen pot.

Instructions...

Mix the powder and charcoal and rub it on your face, pour the sand on your head put the cóck and cane in the earthen pot and place it on your head, tie the rope round your body then hold the broom on your left hand.

Note you must be stark nàked.

Now with all these in place dance vigorously and sing this song while you head straight for the biggest market around your location. It must be in the mid night, preferably between 12-2am.

Locate the cross road of the market...then at the junction of the cross road. Dance and sing this song.

" I de go na so I come"
" I don come and I wan go"
" As I come I wan go"
" Make I go make I no come"
" I don taya na why I come"
" Make I no taya make I go"

Drop the earthen put there and flog the fowl to death with your cane, then use the broom to sweep the blood and feathers. You can keep money there as well then go home.

You'll be fine. grin
this ur song just off me like this eh... grin grin
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Ganjafama(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wittyglam:
Call those ladies and apologize to them or invite them out and gift them with things you know they like.
How do you expect him to raise money to buy gifts for 500 girls when he does not even have N100 to buy bathing soap?
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Impregnablefolk: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
Aunty, this is not a gender war zone. It's supposed 2b a correctional/therapeutic thread so plz don't digress. I already know that all men are scum. Thanking you!
UndauntedYOCA:
So, you were a community dick abi? Loose like the so-called Nigerian ladies a lot of you bash here, yea?
Dear Nairaland men, you won't talk about guys like this oooooo, it's ladies you'll insult and create hateful threads for, if this one didn't talk about his own, you'd claim Nigerian men are saints.
Anyways, back to your kasala, go for deliverance in a good church, I'll recommend MFM since that's what they're really into then ensure you seek for forgiveness from those ladies.
I no be Jesus but I'll tell you this, go and sin no more and keep your dick where it belongs, quit sleeping around.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Impregnablefolk:
Aunty, this is not a gender war zone. It's supposed 2b a correctional/therapeutic thread so plz don't digress. I already know that all men are scum. Thanking you!
Abeg excuse me.on that, therapeutic what? Like I didn't proffer any solution or are your eyes closed? Don't even vex me this night abeg, I shouldn't digress on what? Did I? I said the plain truth, if you have issues with it then deal with it.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Impregnablefolk:
Abeg excuse me.on that, therapeutic what? Like I didn't proffer any solution or are your eyes closed? Don't even vex me this night abeg, I shouldn't digress on what? Did I? I said the plain truth, if you have issues with it then deal with it and don't make it seem like I'm stirring up fights where there's none just because your mind/brain interprets it as one doesn't mean that's what I am doing or that I did that.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Impregnablefolk: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]Does DAT sound like a piece of advice?
purples25:
If a lady said this tho.
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by useIess2020: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
joyousever:
Your monika and posts alone reveal the *useless nonentity* that you are. You're such an embittered and frustrated soul searching for an ally that will go down the drain with you! Product of an expired and unfortunate semen. Don't even start what you can't finish. I don't look for trouble, but if you bring it on, and you're unfortunate I'm less busy, you'll regret your greatest undoing.
thank God the mods have slammed you with a ban.
Useless ugly fool, next time you will learn to avoid me on this forum cos I will so deal with you that after I'm done you'll regret your miserable life.
Useless Ugeb Yakurr cannibal that eats human flesh.
Shameless olosho see you begging for my number. sorry to disappoint you I don't roll with village girls like your type.
screenshots below

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by Impregnablefolk: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
This is not supposed 2b a gender war...y d confusion?
CalliDora1:
Nairaland men, I hope you can hear him?

The only way out is to accept Christ and go for deliverance in any MFM church for deliverance. Make sure you confess this to them so they can conduct a deliverance session in that direction.

Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by BluntCrazeMan: 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
CuteMike01:
Solution?
- Retain your semen
- Give your life to Jesus and follow him
[b]- Try and patch things up with those ladies.
Pronto!

Next time respect people’s feelings. Even if it does not mean anything to you, it could mean everything to them.

You should as well remember that negative behaviors and harmful habits are the silent killers of a healthy, good life.

That's all I have to say

[/b]

(@ Bolded)

One Lady Clearly told me: “Stop Calling Me.. Just Forget Me and Forget My Number”

I still remember her every once in a while
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by joyousever(f): 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself. It's in your dreams that they slammed me with a ban. Do you think I'm scared of a ban or my life depends here for oxygen. Looool grin grin. Nitwits like you have made this site lack it's appeal, reason a lot of very interesting people then, deactivated their accounts. You're so scared of facing me since you lack manly substance but rather ran off to align with your likes to beg the mods to ban me. Ban me fire you there. I made a promise earlier on and it's still valid. Take your useless and miserable self into the new year. I'm done with you forever!. K
useIess2020:
thank God the mods have slammed you with a ban.
Useless ugly fool, next time you will learn to avoid me on this forum cos I will so deal with you that after I'm done you'll regret your miserable life.
Useless Ugeb Yakurr cannibal that eats human flesh.
Shameless olosho see you begging for my number. sorry to disappoint you I don't roll with village girls like your type.
screenshots below
Re: How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? by joyousever(f): 1:19am On Jan 01, 2021
I expected you to be sensible enough to decipher
the fake/ Photoshopped screen shot. Lemme ask you a quick one, is it possible for a person to be all out openly ready for a foe and at the same time sending apologies or PM's? I hardly acknowledge PM's, as most times I dismiss them because I find it daunting replying them, let alone sending it to that useless soul. That must be him impersonating me or pure photo shop. I had wanted to ignore you but felt it imperative to set you straight. If you still not satisfied, then argue with yourself.
seanwiIliam:
but that iguy has proved that you sent him a mail and you even begged for his number.
You don't have anything to say cos you've been caught redhanded.
are you that desperate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband" / No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60