Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet (76630 Views)

Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by EkelediliBuhari: 8:45am On Dec 31, 2020
Gays... burns talk am say na kpa koro kpa
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by DenreleDave(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor:
You want me to change it for you abi,next year shall be better for you and you won't ever be money sick again but try and leave ashawobearparlour thread,I know what you do there.You can't chase money with the spirit of lust hovering around you,it won't work that way

Really?

I am not even frequent on nairaland again talk less of beer parlor
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by omoeast(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2020
Kobicove:
Covid-19 is no longer such a big deal anymore...the initial scare about it was blown out of proportion.

Now people don see am finish grin

Mr man, dont say what you don’t know....Corona virus is real
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by erico2k2(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
I wonder why they should be arrested. They wanted to enjoy their selves, to me there was no crime committed.
intentionally transmitting the disease is a criminal offence in most countries of the world �.
PS;I think its a male nurse and a male patient.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by tegaever: 8:46am On Dec 31, 2020
Dpsychologist:
Wetin we no go see for this life.
I am not surprised, she is human. Body no be firewood.
na man and man o. read again. plus I don still ho other sites go check. na homo
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by erico2k2(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2020
Kobicove:
Covid-19 is no longer such a big deal anymore...the initial scare about it was blown out of proportion.

Now people don see am finish grin
until someone near you dies from it b4 you will see � it seriously.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by tegaever: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2020
Na homo sex o. you people that are saying pekus. man and man. make una read am again. the op no make mistake. I don still go other go check the news na man and man
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by PortableToDynam(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2020
post=97576562:

In this case, the nurse is a male.
Don't let us take the habit of reading the headline only to 2021 please.
We are sure 95% of the people reading this just assume the nurse must be a lady.

DO NOT READ THE HEADLINE ONLY!!

Perhaps you need to read the content again cos all I saw up there is a man and the nurse. Abi na man and man had sex??

SHE?
Not again

Na wa o undecided

Even you darling , common!

Obviously, you are not alone!
See your friends above, including our correct guy Denreledave and his darling crush Zzor cheesy
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by tegaever: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Bmaster:
Lasticlacla should please clarify the news for us abeg.

My own understanding was that the nurse is a SHE.

I'm surprised many are thinking otherwise undecided

both are male. LOL. check again. no she in the news. I still checked other sites and all said he and he. homo sex
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by maestro299: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2020
post=97576562:

In this case, the nurse is a male.
Don't let us take the habit of reading the headline only to 2021 please.
We are sure 95% of the people reading this just assume the nurse must be a lady.

DO NOT READ THE HEADLINE ONLY!!

SHE?
Not again

Na wa o undecided

Even you darling , common!

Obviously, you are not alone!
See your friends above, including our correct guy Denreledave and his darling crush Zzor cheesy

You are welcome.
We do skim through the headlines sometimes also.
We are all guilty of this .........once in a while.
From the story, it seems both the nurse and the patient were male.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by macrodata(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor:
That nurse isn't normal, she's got some psychological problems
Guy man, conji na bastarrd
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Passionate888: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2020
Gaybriels
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Passionate888: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor:

Both male
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Passionate888:

Both male
I didn't read past the headings lol
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by thatsleepboy1: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2020
erico2k2:

intentionally transmitting the disease is a criminal offence in most countries of the world �.
PS;I think its a male nurse and a male patient.

The both of them are men
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Angelnath(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2020
Watin Low self esteem no go cause. Male Nurse banging (raping) a male patient. Konji na true bastard. But anyways we meuvee
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
I wonder why they should be arrested. They wanted to enjoy their selves, to me there was no crime committed.

Being a typical nigerian,you will not see anything wrong with this.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by faithfull18(f): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2020
Gay sex
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Mummymahdi(f): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor:

The nurse is a man oo

both are male , in nigeria generally nurse is a "she
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by AFONJACOW(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2020
The last supper
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Bakare19: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2020
hahahaha..... This is crazy grin
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by miketayo(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2020
the patient is a cow
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by MediMedi(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2020
That's what we in medical line enjoy in the isolation centre, you think all has Covid-19?? No.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Okoroawusa: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2020
You see why it's not good to share sexcapades with friends on social media? Do you know how many nurses and patients have sex in hospitals all over the world everyday? But they don't brag about it on social media.
Men are always guilty of this. A lady agrees to have sex with you out of her own volition next thing everybody around know about it.

Nurse u see your life? Next time put your toto in your panties, then in your tights, then in your bumbum, then in your bum shorts, then in your nurse uniform before putting on your PPE.

Modified: They are both males? Well my opinion above still stands. We men are guilty of kiss and tell alot of the times.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Olayetan(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2020
StPete:
WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE PATIENT POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA?

The man and the nurse were both questioned after his particular post went viral on social media. Both admitted that they met to have sex in a toilet at the Wisma Atlet quarantine facility in Jakarta, The Sun reports. The nurse, in fact, stripped off his PPE suit before the act.

Sounds like gay sex

honestly, it's a gay sex.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by mizz2posh: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
Kpekus na bastard

Read again, no kpekus involved, both nurse and patient na man.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 31, 2020
olajizz01:
Bizarre, because of few minutes enjoyment.
Like how many minutes self? Gay sex
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Skmoda360(m): 9:17am On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor:
There is no "she' here .....the nurse is a male...stop reading only the headline.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Kobicove(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2020
omoeast:

Mr man, dont say what you don’t know....Corona virus is real

I did not say Corona virus is not real, what I said is that the massive fear people had for it has died down otherwise this nurse would not have dared go near someone who is positive without PPE
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by sacajawea: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2020
StPete:
WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE PATIENT POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA?

The man and the nurse were both questioned after his particular post went viral on social media. Both admitted that they met to have sex in a toilet at the Wisma Atlet quarantine facility in Jakarta, The Sun reports. The nurse, in fact, stripped off his PPE suit before the act.

Sounds like gay sex
Exactly, Sounds Gay

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
Kpekus na bastard
Gays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

28days Detox Slim Tea. / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.