Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet (76631 Views)

Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Nato008(m): 9:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor:
That nurse isn't normal, she's got some psychological problems
next time try to read, OK......and please don't quote me
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by erico2k2(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

The both of them are men
Read what you quoted again especially last bit
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2020
post=97576562:

In this case, the nurse is a male.
Don't let us take the habit of reading the headline only to 2021 please.
We are sure 95% of the people reading this just assume the nurse must be a lady.

DO NOT READ THE HEADLINE ONLY!!

[i][/i]

SHE?
Not again

Na wa o undecided

Even you darling , common!

Obviously, you are not alone!
See your friends above, including our correct guy Denreledave and his darling crush Zzor cheesy

You are welcome.
We do skim through the headlines sometimes also.
We are all guilty of this .........once in a while.
Hehe. Both of them are gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by slowice(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2020
The problem with this generation is the manner some use social media

Wahala dey sleep dem still invite go party
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2020
nice try, from covihood.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by jditimiya(m): 9:34am On Dec 31, 2020
No news about Nigerians and our problems, na so so sex for this new year coming. nairaland do well o..
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by grandlexuz(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided undecided

No doubt, the nurse should be zzor or virginprincess.....

The patient is obontami or ubunja.. Bunch of sick fellazzz

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls nobody should abuse mi oooo, I am not feeling fine... I am money sick embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed :[

Zzor has her style but she is not a woman of loose virtue. You guys are good at looking for her trouble and when she hits back you call her names.

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by EdmundDantes(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2020
post=97576562:

In this case, the nurse is a male.
Don't let us take the habit of reading the headline only to 2021 please.
We are sure 95% of the people reading this just assume the nurse must be a lady.

DO NOT READ THE HEADLINES ONLY!!

[i][/i]

SHE?
Not again

Na wa o undecided

Even you darling , common!

Obviously, you are not alone!
See your friends above, including our correct guy Denreledave and his darling crush Zzor cheesy

You are welcome.
We do skim through the headlines sometimes also.
We are all guilty of this .........once in a while.

Na so we see am o smiley

Na today I confirm say many people don't read the articles, they just read headlines and start commenting....

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Dpsychologist: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2020
tegaever:

na man and man o. read again. plus I don still ho other sites go check. na homo
Lol and i was thinking it was a she
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Femeto: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2020
They should just send them to the bush as punishment. Since they acted like animals.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2020
Konji na BASTARD.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by DenreleDave(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2020
grandlexuz:

Zzor has her style but she is not a woman of loose virtue. You guys are good at looking for her trouble and when she hits back you call her names.

Mechonu
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2020
Covid-19 is clearly losing its "Scare"!... Wonderful times ahead.

Someone needs to send CNN and their boy NCDC the memo. grin
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by whirlwind7(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
I wonder why they should be arrested. They wanted to enjoy their selves, to me there was no crime committed.

Read the post again.
The nurse is a he (male)
That meant the nurse and patient (also male) did homo shagging.
Indonesia is a muslim majority country.

Connect the dots

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Elvis778(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
Kpekus na bastard
It will interest you to know that both the Nurse and the patient are males... embarassed
You didn't read the story
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Spidermon: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2020
Konji na ba...
Konji na ba...

Konji na bastard
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Aguilar(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2020
bleeped up gays
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Alexbufo: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2020
Nurses are the same.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Shakathezulu1: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor:
U just showed,you are not intelligent at all. Now read the whole post again. Nama.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by PHijo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Did I understand it well? This sounds like sex between two men.

It is certain the nurse was a man. What about the patient?
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by chandini435: 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
The problem with this generation is the manner some use social mediaWahala dey sleep dem still invite go party
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor:
the nurse is he not she they r homox
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by shugabasbn: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Please all this weird stories are they happened in the olden days without bn carried the media or is this happening due to new technology n social media
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by 2010goingon: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nobody is above the power of Konji cool

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

28days Detox Slim Tea. / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.