Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet (76629 Views)

Woman Gave Birth In A Hospital Toilet And Almost Flushed Her Baby (Photos) / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by onetouch04: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
This man and man thing na him dey worry me. Man vs Man for toilet... Abeg e no make sense.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by CzarChris(m): 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
I'm still surprised people think the nurse is a woman. Abi dem no read wetin the OP actually wrote there?

BTW, I thought Indonesia had sharia law, so why these two queer abominations still breathing? Asking for a friend though.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Flamemignon1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor:
That nurse isn't normal, she's got some psychological problems
It's two men, they had gay sex
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Flamemignon1(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
CzarChris:
I'm still surprised people think the nurse is a woman. Abi dem no read wetin the OP actually wrote there?

BTW, I thought Indonesia had sharia law, so why these two queer abominations still breathing? Asking for a friend though.
They will be taken out and flogged publicly, that's the law
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Flamemignon1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
whirlwind7:

Read the post again.
The nurse is a he (male)
That meant the nurse and patient (also male) did homo shagging.
Indonesia is a muslim majority country.

Connect the dots
Even if it wasn't gay sex, as long as it was with a straight man and woman who aren't married, they will still be punished
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by King44(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided undecided

No doubt, the nurse should be zzor or virginprincess.....

The patient is obontami or ubunja.. Bunch of sick fellazzz

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls nobody should abuse mi oooo, I am not feeling fine... I am money sick embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed :[
Na Zzor, it could only be Zzor
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Updating9JA: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
pickatyouu:
Wahala dey for who congi catch

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in Devotional installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by CzarChris(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Flamemignon1:

They will be taken out and flogged publicly, that's the law
Okay, but that's a bit light.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by pacespot(m): 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Why is it that many nurses are like this, it is like their job does not allow them to have much social life so they jump at any opportunity to have sex with a patient or patient relative in the hospital? I nearly fvcked one big booty nurse like that when my young nephew was admitted into hospital, it was just that my mind was not at peace seeing the boy in that condition who underwent a surgery.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Lightangel65: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kayberg:
angry
Gay sex?
And they both are even desperate to!?
Disgusting.

So did they kill your parents

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Nmezor(f): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
The nurse no even fear Coro...Nawa oo
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Flamemignon1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
CzarChris:
Okay, but that's a bit light.
What do you suggest?
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by CzarChris(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2021
Flamemignon1:

What do you suggest?
Please don't let me get imaginative, it's not going to be fun. grin
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Flamemignon1(m): 7:34am On Jan 01, 2021
CzarChris:
Please don't let me get imaginative, it's not going to be fun. grin
Hope your imaginations will also envision the same thing if they were straight because an unmarried couple will get the same punishment
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Kayberg: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2021
Lightangel65:

So did they kill your parents

angry
Who is this?
Please swipe left.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by CzarChris(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Hope your imaginations will also envision the same thing if they were straight because an unmarried couple will get the same punishment
and he is gently roping me in for a fight. Carry on
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Flamemignon1(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2021
CzarChris:
and he is gently roping me in for a fight. Carry on
Nah, just calling out the bias. Happy new year
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by CzarChris(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Nah, just calling out the bias. Happy new year
I cannot deny being bias when it gets to the issue of homosexuality. I find it appalling, disgusting, dirty and foolish. I've had a few runnings with gays myself, when I was working in ph, those dudes need psychological evaluation. Why leave the succulent soft alluring body of a woman for that of a fellow dude, that's so unnatural and disgusting to say the least.

A Happy New Year you too!
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Lightangel65: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Kayberg:

angry
Who is this?
Please swipe left.

Pick up the soap
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Flamemignon1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
CzarChris:
I cannot deny being bias when it gets to the issue of homosexuality. I find it appalling, disgusting, dirty and foolish. I've had a few runnings with gays myself, when I was working in ph, those dudes need psychological evaluation. Why leave the succulent soft alluring body of a woman for that of a fellow dude, that's so unnatural and disgusting to say the least.

A Happy New Year you too!
I'm not having this argument today. Agree to disagree?

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Kayberg: 2:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:

Pick up the soap

My middle finger salute you.
Dirty thing.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Lightangel65: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2021
Kayberg:

My middle finger salute you.
Dirty thing.

So you got the joke lol.
Re: Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet by Kayberg: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2021
Lightangel65:

So you got the joke lol.

I might be innocent, but I know a lot as being taught by life's experiences... What I really need now is getting back on my feet. I need a legit method of making it.

Any advise or suggestion is welcome.

And I mean legit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

28days Detox Slim Tea. / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.