Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? (2196 Views)

What Could Make A Young Man Pick Up Interest In Woman Old Enough To Be His Mom? / Curvy And Big BOOTY MARY WAIGANJO Will Make Men Divorce Their Wives (video) / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2020
What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage Or To Propose Marriage? Is It because Of D Bad Economy Of D Country? I Know Many Things Could Be Involve In It. 4rm My Observation, Many Men Today Would Rada Av Gfs Dan To Marry. Yes. Even In U.S & U.K Dey Do Dsame. Most Of Dem Would Rada Av Gfs Dan To Marry. B4 U See Get Marry To Their Gfs, It's Rare. Guys What Are Ur Views Abt Dis? Honestly, I'm Scared Too Abt Dis Marriage Of A Thing.
Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2020
Its mostly financial problems for Nigerian men, some fear commitment and most of them are irresponsible and knew in their hearts that their irresponsible attitudes can't sustain a marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by fati2001(m): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
Truvel:
What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage Or To Propose Marriage? Is It because Of D Bad Economy Of D Country? I Know Many Things Could Be Involve In It. 4rm My Observation, Many Men Today Would Rada Av Gfs Dan To Marry. Yes. Even In U.S & U.K Dey Do Dsame. Most Of Would Rada Av Gfs Dan To Marry.
[/s]

NOBODY IS FORCING ANYONE TO MARRY...

YOU BETTER DROP YOUR SILLINESS TODAY 31ST BEFORE 1ST WHICH IS TOMORROW(NEW YEAR).

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:
[s][/s]

NOBODY IS FORCING ANYONE TO MARRY...

YOU BETTER DROP YOUR SILLINESS TODAY 31ST BEFORE 1ST WHICH IS TOMORROW.
I See... D Truth Really Hurts.. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by fati2001(m): 8:36am On Dec 31, 2020
Truvel:

better keep your sorry,you need more than me.. cuz you are the one who's terribly hurt here with you heartbroken threads all over NL.....WITH NO MEANINGS ..ALWAYS COMPLAINING..

THIS SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A WEAK MAN.. AND ALSO A NAGGING FELLOW..

YOU NEED TO GROW UP.

*SPLIT *

3 Likes

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Stacyomolola(f): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Truvel:
grin grin Hahahahahahaha
Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Harrykn: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2020
Commitment not equal loyalty.
Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor:
Its mostly financial problems for Nigerian men, some fear commitment and most of them are irresponsible and knew in their hearts that their irresponsible attitudes can't sustain a marriage
1.Financial Problems. Correct. 2. Not Most Of Dem But Some Of Dem Are Irresponsible.
Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

better keep your sorry,you need more than me.. cuz you are the one who's terribly hurt here with you heartbroken threads all over NL.....WITH NO MEANINGS ..ALWAYS COMPLAINING.. *SPLIT *
I Don't Complain, I Only Say Things Based On My Personal Experience Or Years Of Experience.
Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by fati2001(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2020
Truvel:
I Don't Complain, I Only Say Things Based On My Personal Experience Or Years Of Experience.

EVERYTHING WER DY THIS WORLD NAH U DON EXPERIENCE.. MAY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH..

3 Likes

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

EVERYTHING WER DY THIS WORLD NAH U DON EXPERIENCE.. MAY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH..
Amen & May God See U Through Too. Say Amen.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Nazgul: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Loyalty ...sex is so cheap these day that even a married woman can easily give you a quickie. To have a faithful girl now is like using a spoon to fetch water in a bucket. Most beautiful girls have an unlimited number of toasters, and with time, she might just give in to one and begin to cheat on you...this scares most men a lot.

Finance... this also plays a very big role. A friend of mine wedded on the 19th of this month. I was among his committee of friends, I wouldn't want to exaggerate but on the average he spent over 3m. White and traditional.

Most men can't afford such luxury due to the present state of the economy.

Westernization. take it or leave it, Western Civilization has negatively influenced marriages in Nigeria. Hypocritical feminists are on the increase. Many women feel it's the sole responsibility of the man to provide for them while they do little or nothing to support his efforts.

Most men opt for baby mamas cos it's obvious that such orientation about marriages from the angle of the lady wouldn't be beneficial to them.

Materialism. Many relationships crumble due to this. And the few that survive till marriage crumble after few years of marriage. Marriage I believe should be more of sacrifice not about one party. When it becomes all about you and your needs, the guy becomes scared to commit. I once met a girl who told me that her ex gives her 150k monthly for her upkeep, and she went on to tell me that if I want her to consider my proposal I should add or double it. I was like wtf.

The problem wasn't even about the money but what's in it for me. Many girls are so blinded by their needs that they care less about what the provider of those needs stands to gain from them aside sex.

Let me stop here for now...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by fati2001(m): 8:51am On Dec 31, 2020
tongue tongue tongue tongue

MAY GOD SEE US THROUGH IN JESUS NAME (AMEN )

Truvel:
Amen & May God See U Through Too. Say Amen.
Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by bigpicture001: 8:55am On Dec 31, 2020
My own na money ooo

Anyone dare me with investment challenge... Give me 500k. We sign all signable. Will employ minimum 12 person by DEC. 2021. Decently paid. And return the 500k with interest. And also get married in a comfortable way.. Just 500k...

Any one up for the challenge. ?

See dts y we are not married..eco problem
Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Nazgul:
Loyalty ...sex is so cheap these day that even a married woman can easily give you a quickie. To have a faithful girl now is like using a spoon to fetch water in a bucket. Most beautiful girls have an unlimited number of toasters, and with time, she might just give in to one and begin to cheat on you...this scares most men a lot.

Finance... this also plays a very big role. A friend of mine wedded on the 19th of this month. I was among his committee of friends, I wouldn't want to exaggerate but on the average he spent over 3m. White and traditional.

Westernization. take it or leave it, Western Civilization has negatively influenced marriages in Nigeria. Hypocritical feminists are on the increase. Many women feel it's the sole responsibility of the man to provide for them while they do little or nothing to support his efforts.

Most men opt for baby mamas cos it's obvious that such orientation about marriages from the angle of the lady wouldn't be beneficial to them.

Materialism. Many relationships crumble due to this. And the few that survive till marriage crumble after few years of marriage. Marriage I believe should be more of sacrifice not about one party. When it becomes all about you and your needs, the guy becomes scared to commit. I once met a girl who told me that her ex gives her 150k monthly for her upkeep, and she went on to tell me that if I want her to consider my proposal I should add or double it. I was like wtf.

The problem wasn't even about the money but what's in it for me. Many girls are so blinded by their needs that they care less about what the provider of those needs stands to gain from them aside sex.

Ur Points Are Unique & Sensible.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by hashtagged(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2020
Country is bad and people don't have money, men nowadays don't want to be tied to one woman it sucks, Most women now are broke and hungry so it's hard to find the right person

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Shortyy(f): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2020
Nazgul:

Feminists support equality not laziness. Every one should be able to provide for themselves. Don't join femininity with feminist.

Go do your research.
Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Nazgul: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2020
Shortyy:

Feminists support equality not laziness. Every one should be able to provide for themselves. Don't join femininity with feminist.

Go do your research.
I said hypocritical feminist...not feminist. They're two different groups of people entirely.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Shortyy(f): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2020
Nazgul:

I said hypocritical feminist...not feminist. They're two different groups of people entirely.

Oh
Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Westlyf777(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2020
Zzor:
really lolzzz what about you ladies
Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Mrscarter(f): 9:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Truvel:
What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage Or To Propose Marriage? Is It because Of D Bad Economy Of D Country? I Know Many Things Could Be Involve In It. 4rm My Observation, Many Men Today Would Rada Av Gfs Dan To Marry. Yes. Even In U.S & U.K Dey Do Dsame. Most Of Dem Would Rada Av Gfs Dan To Marry. B4 U See Get Marry To Their Gfs, It's Rare. Guys What's Ur View Abt Dis? Honestly, I'm Scared Too Abt Dis Marriage Of A Thing.

Doesn't it take U forever to type this putting a capital in every word lol?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by hashtagged(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Shortyy:

Go do your research.

Who you dey decieve, can you date a guy who dosent spend on you, lil kids would be coming here to form online feminists while in real life they are just our average broke olosho

4 Likes

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Ruudy: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2020
Most women goes into marriage not because of love but because of financial survivor

1 Like

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Mrscarter(f): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2020
Nazgul:

Most western women don't expect men to take care of them. Most are bout equality in relationships tho

2 Likes

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Shortyy(f): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2020
hashtagged:

Who you dey decieve, can you date a guy who dosent spend on you, lil kids would be coming here to form online feminists while in real life they are just our average broke olosho

New flash Mr man, I provide for myself, I don't need any egotistical ediot to provide for me.

I know you've used your sisters as collateral. Giving them out to boys that will be giving you 50 naira to buy igbo. But not everyone is like them.

And I'm not your mate boy. Go suck a dîck.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2020
Brother, economy is bad.

Ishilove papa gave me marriage list of over 200k whereas I have marriage budget of 30k which is the minimum wage.

Pocohantas papa no gree mek I pay her brideprice installments so wetin son of man go do?

Ike gwuru.

8 Likes

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Ishilove: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2020
J111333:
Brother, economy is bad.

Ishilove papa gave me marriage list of over 200k whereas I have marriage budget of 30k which is the minimum wage.

Pocohantas papa no gree mek I pay her brideprice installments so wet in son of man go do?

Ike gwuru.
LMAO. This man leave this clownishness with 2020 cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Nazgul: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2020
Mrscarter:

Most western women don't expect men to take care of them. Most are bout equality in relationships tho
Hypocritical feminists don't copy the part where the woman who obviously is financially independent adds her own financial support to the family. They only focus on the equality part, and remind him that he's and African man when it comes to her playing her own role.

3 Likes

Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Lightangel65: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Mrscarter:

Shut up how many guys have you shared the bills equally with stop blaming feminist when it suits you broke farmtool
Re: What Could Make Men To Be Scared Of Marriage? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2020
Mrscarter:

Doesn't it take U forever to type this putting a capital in every word lol?
I Like It Dat Way. Na My Style.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make una see Sharwama Wife oooooo / Am I In Danger Cos Of My POS Hustle? / I'm Gonna Kill Someone Very Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.