Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice (44575 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy / Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by gift2xl: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:
What about the ones killed in Nigeria every day?

This Afonja lady doesn't have Conscience

You never put out a statement to condemn the brutal crime police Officers commit on a daily

Charity begins at home undecided

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Check ur mirror.

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Eziokwugbaoto: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Why won't they treat Nigerians in the diaspora anyhow? When they know we don't have a government. Investigations into gruesome killings under their own nose has always been inconclusive not to talk of the one that happened outside the shores of the country. You no fit try this kain rubbish with America naa. You dey mad ni? For those people calling Buhari it's not even a Buhari something so to say 'cos government has failed us. Even if a fowl becomes the president of the USA the fowl is surrounded by people with functional brain that's what makes a government strong and feared not necessarily the status or nature of the no 1 citizen but the type of people overseeing different sectors in the country and their ability to use their brains even when that of the no1 citizen is on hibernation. RIP GEORGE NKENCHO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by jovijovi: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Na waaahm hum Nigeria

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by chaloskyx: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
HOW ABOUT THE END SARS PROTESTERS KILLED BACK HOME. IF YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HUMAN LIVES OF YOUR CITIZENS BACK HOME THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA ACTUALLY HAVE NO RIGHT TO DEMAND SUCH RIGHTS ABROAD.

2 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by doctor306(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:

You never put out a statement to condemn the brutal crime police Officers commit on a daily

Meanwhile RIP bro ... BUHARI did this to you bro and it shall never be well with him IJN

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
No you didn’t

2 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by PilgrimZero(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
lalasticlala:
Abike Dabiri and Nigerians in Diaspora Commission have reacted to the death of a Nigerian man, George Nkencho, who was reportedly killed by the police in Ireland.

Here is a press statement by Nigerians in Diaspora Commission addressing the killing of George Nkencho.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1344649671969562629

Abike Dabiri-Erewa wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1344651187841191937
when you're from an a**hole country that can't chance other countries if they toy with its citizens and only do online and audio morale. Whenever you leave this country please respect yourself out there and do your best to be safe; if anything do you, naija government no fit help you.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by AerialMapper: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
lol!!!!!!!!! Demanding for justice from a foreign police force yet the police in Nigeria have been killing Nigerians in Nigeria for years and no justice

Abike.... you win the award for silliness

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
What about the ones been killed here on daily basis

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by wink2015(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Why is the foreign affair ministry Geoffrey Onyeama silent when issues that demands his response comes up.

It is only Abike Dabiri that is championing calls for redress.

How is the victim mentally challenged?

Was he on drugs?

An illicit drug abuser who takes cocaine?

Small Jaguda dey the boy face sha ?

2 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by babzo(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:

Meanwhile RIP bro ... BUHARI did this to you bro and it shall never be well with him IJN

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Hm
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by GeneralPula: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by poiZon: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
There are many things people don't understand about living in abroad. People think life is rosy over there. No, it's not. Let me tell you some few things with my little knowledge of stay at Dublin, Ireland.

1. You won't be able to attend the same school with the oyinbos.

2. Your credit score will always drop sha.

3. Government will give you a special apartment meant for the black and this will reduce your credit score.

4. You can't buy things even if you're extremely rich.. You must build your credit score.

5. I guess you can't withstand the abscond and bullying. They will torment your life as hell. Nigeria government can't help out on this issue. It has been like that and it will always be.

6. The place is damn quite.

7. Here in Nigeria, you can piss anywhere but try that in Dublin, you're a gonna.

My fellow Nigerians, honestly, you can make wave and ways in this country with the little that you have. Don't stress yourself absconding to abroad.

I'm talking from experience.

Well, to George Nkencho, may his soul rest in peace. God will comfort his family.

Let me also use this opportunity to wish everyone here happy new year.

2021 is going to be our year of divine breakthrough and unlimted blessings. We shall recover all things we lost in many folds.

ODEWALE ADESOYE
I hope u wont send none of ur descendants abroad after ur experience no matter how rich you are.
If not God will punish u severely and ur children will turn cocaine addicts over there.

Viqtor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Funflipper: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
There are many things people don't understand about living in abroad. People think life is rosy over there. No, it's not. Let me tell you some few things with my little knowledge of stay at Dublin, Ireland.

3. Government will give you a special apartment meant for the black and this will reduce your credit score.

4. You can't buy things even if you're extremely rich.. You must build your credit score.

5. I guess you can't withstand the abscond and bullying. They will torment your life as hell. Nigeria government can't help out on this issue. It has been like that and it will always be.

7. Here in Nigeria, you can piss anywhere but try that in Dublin, you're a gonna.

My fellow Nigerians, honestly, you can make wave and ways in this country with the little that you have. Don't stress yourself absconding to abroad.

Well, to George Nkencho, may his soul rest in peace. God will comfort his family.

2021 is going to be our year of divine breakthrough and unlimted blessings. We shall recover all things we lost in many folds.

ODEWALE ADESOYE

You are dangerously ignorant.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by ZACHIE: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2020
why dem all the time?
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Brodello: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
It is well
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Idiots demanding for justice for Nigerians killed abroad, the ones killed by police in Nigeria, have they gotten justice
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by banmee(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You did. You made perfect sense.

2 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by babzo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

ODEWALE ADESOYE

Don't understand you o.

You won't be able to attend school with Oyinbo? How? My nephews and nieces are only blacks in their class.

How will your credit score drop? For no reason? Why is mine rising? Pay your bills on time and don't over borrow.

You can't buy things even If you are extremely rich? That makes no sense , unless the person is a fraudster and is afraid to spend the money openly. Why would you not be able to spend YOUR money.

Anyway I assume you are in Ireland, maybe that's how Ireland is; but I seriously doubt that.

As you said YOUR experience.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by ipobarethieves: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
sad 2020 sad.May we not see Evil in 2021
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You're the one not making sense. Her office is for Nigerians in diaspora. If she says anything about Nigerians in Nigeria, it'd be as a private citizen not one in the Buhari administration.

4 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
All these Nigerians wey never travel should just shut up.

You don't understand how the world works.

Simple thing you'll start saying na to japa but your imbecilic brains can't make the connections.

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by banmee(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

ODEWALE ADESOYE

See the rubbish 8 people liked. Can you imagine? You can urinate anywhere you feel like in Nigeria. And that is something to be proud of? Really? What kind of people are these. God help una because nobody can.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

ODEWALE ADESOYE
AMEN
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by obembet(f): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Let sense be your prayer request for 2020 cos u lack it. And it will affect u in future

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by jaxxy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

ODEWALE ADESOYE

So what are blacks doing in such a bleeped up racist place? Or are u kidding me?

2 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by bunnae(f): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
But when the Nigerian police kills Nigerians, justice gets a different meaning. Abike get out of my face. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Maski87: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
So the also have SARS in Ireland
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Allee90: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
If he is Ipob from Biafra, we Nigerians have nothing to protest. In fact, Waldan Waldan

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
banmee:

See the rubbish 8 people liked. Can you imagine? You can urinate anywhere you feel like in Nigeria. And that is something to be proud of? Really? What kind of people are these. God help una because nobody can.

You're a mumu.
The guy is speaking from experience
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by wink2015(m): 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2020

ODEWALE ADESOYE
I do not agree with the above contributors.

IRELAND IS NOT THAT BAD AS HE WAS DESCRIBING IT.

IRELAND is a country that has produced so many REV FATHER AND REV SISTERS.

FATHER WORK THEY ARE NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD as countless number of Irish priest have offered their service to serve humanity in different African countries where the terrain was even very difficult some even lost their lives.

If their people can leave Ireland and go to Africa and do FATHER WORK why will they be rascist?

At least their people have migrated to Africa in large number especially during the early years of pre-independence and after the Independence.

NIGERIA CAN BOOST OF:

LATE FATHER SLATTERY who is from Ireland served in Nigeria and he is one of the founder of St. Finbars College Akoka Lagos.

There was one Late Father Gerry Gogan from Ireland who was expelled from Nigeria because of his support for Biafra.

This Father Gerry Gogan died in Australia.

So I do not see such a people who like Father work to be that wicked.

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by 6digitscomrade: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

ODEWALE ADESOYE
i completely disagree with you!!! Stop misleading the public please please!!!infact Ireland is the most liberal in Europe after any other country u can mention obviously I don’t know which country but I have visited 23countries and I speak , read and write in 3 foreign languages excluding English..ironically I reside in Ireland..everything you wrote appears vindictive to me I’m not saying we don’t have racists but for Pete sake Ireland is heaven compared to the rest of Europe.. anyway people can google and research themselves before u hoodwinked them with your fallacies..

Happy new year brothers and sisters..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.