Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice (44569 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy / Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by banmee(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
jajeri3216:

They pee anywhere here abroad. Visit nightclubs at night.

Please let us teach you, we've been here for donkey years.

It's just that things are controlled here unlike Nigeria.

Now trying to make sense out of comparing killing and peeing is just beyond me

There are bad people everywhere. Everywhere. The difference here is they will not come out publicly and boast about it. Or just stop anywhere in broad daylight to do it. Because they know there are consequences. Try that shit in Germany and see if you will not spend time in jail on top of paying thousands in fine. In Nigeria, you guys boast of doing s.tupid shiit confidently. And are proud of it too. How is that normal?
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by wildikeman(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
There are many things people don't understand about living in abroad. People think life is rosy over there. No, it's not. Let me tell you some few things with my little knowledge of stay at Dublin, Ireland.

1. You won't be able to attend the same school with the oyinbos.

2. Your credit score will always drop sha.

3. Government will give you a special apartment meant for the black and this will reduce your credit score.

4. You can't buy things even if you're extremely rich.. You must build your credit score.

5. I guess you can't withstand the abscond and bullying. They will torment your life as hell. Nigeria government can't help out on this issue. It has been like that and it will always be.

6. The place is damn quite.

7. Here in Nigeria, you can piss anywhere but try that in Dublin, you're a gonna.

My fellow Nigerians, honestly, you can make wave and ways in this country with the little that you have. Don't stress yourself absconding to abroad.

I'm talking from experience.

Well, to George Nkencho, may his soul rest in peace. God will comfort his family.

Let me also use this opportunity to wish everyone here happy new year.

2021 is going to be our year of divine breakthrough and unlimted blessings. We shall recover all things we lost in many folds.

ODEWALE ADESOYE

So because you can piss anywhere in Nigeria that makes Nigeria better than Ireland You are very funny.

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
lalasticlala:
Abike Dabiri and Nigerians in Diaspora Commission have reacted to the death of a Nigerian man, George Nkencho, who was reportedly killed by the police in Ireland.

Here is a press statement by Nigerians in Diaspora Commission addressing the killing of George Nkencho.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1344649671969562629

Abike Dabiri-Erewa wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1344651187841191937

May his soul rest in peace. Very sad, a young mind just starting life.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Sluacoast(m): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
AerialMapper:
lol!!!!!!!!! Demanding for justice from a foreign police force yet the police in Nigeria have been killing Nigerians in Nigeria for years and no justice

Abike.... you win the award for silliness
I tire o. This country don tire me. lawlessness has been our motive from the very beginning
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by SmartPolician: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:
What about the ones killed in Nigeria every day?

This Afonja lady doesn't have Conscience

You never put out a statement to condemn the brutal crime police Officers commit on a daily

Charity begins at home undecided

Meanwhile RIP bro ... BUHARI did this to you bro and it shall never be well with him IJN

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Please let's criticize this lady when it's absolutely necessary.

Nobody has been more active in that capacity like her - ever since the inception of democracy in 1999.

There's a man who handles internal affairs. The person should be concerned with what happens in Nigeria
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by MENELIIK: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:

You never put out a statement to condemn the brutal crime police Officers commit on a daily

Meanwhile RIP bro ... BUHARI did this to you bro and it shall never be well with him IJN

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Osu never disappoint, yamirin dodo n doya

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by grandstar(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye

Part of the Irish problem is that until a few decades ago, they were a country of mass economic migration.

Things turned around in the late 1990s when the economy took off and turned the tides. Today, foreign immigration into Ireland for economic opportunity is the norm now. It will take some time before they get use to migrants.

UK is now quite friendly to minorities unlike the past when they first arrived. My dad told me of an experience he had in London in the 60s while he was a student.

He was working in a furniture factory when someone's weekly salary was stolen. His colleagues were asked who the prime suspect was and they said it was the black man, Johnson my dad.

However, his supervisor came to his rescue and said it can't be Johnson, that whenever he sees money on the ground, he hands it over to him.

The police were called and they started a thorough body search of everyone. The missing salary was found on the body of a white man. When quizzed, he said he took the money to punish the careless owner not to be careless next time.

My dad was lifted shoulder high!!!

4 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by farem: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE NONSENSE
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
banmee:

There are bad people everywhere. Everywhere. The difference here is they will not come out publicly and boast about it. Or just stop anywhere in broad daylight to do it. Because they know there are consequences. Try that shit in Germany and see if you will not spend time in jail on top of paying thousands in fine. In Nigeria, you guys boast of doing s.tupid shiit confidently. And are proud of it too. How is that normal?

I don't know of a normal human that defecates openly in broad daylight unless they're illiterates, poor etc.

Blame the government for this, if there are no toilets in Germany people will act the same
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by jneutron4000: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
[s]
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
[/s]Remind me of her position again ode
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Originalsly: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
Not sure if something is wrong with me.... but according to the report it seems the protest and fuss is because a Nigerian was killed by Police period... circumstance doesn't matter. It is rare for UK Police to be shooting and killing civilians so I was reading to learn why. The victim was a mental case.... he had to be really doing something to be shot dead.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by marsman: 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
.YOU ARE A VERY SENSELESS NIGERIAN
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
There are many things people don't understand about living in abroad. People think life is rosy over there. No, it's not. Let me tell you some few things with my little knowledge of stay at Dublin, Ireland.

3. Government will give you a special apartment meant for the black and this will reduce your credit score.

4. You can't buy things even if you're extremely rich.. You must build your credit score.

5. I guess you can't withstand the abscond and bullying. They will torment your life as hell. Nigeria government can't help out on this issue. It has been like that and it will always be.

7. Here in Nigeria, you can piss anywhere but try that in Dublin, you're a gonna.

My fellow Nigerians, honestly, you can make wave and ways in this country with the little that you have. Don't stress yourself absconding to abroad.

Well, to George Nkencho, may his soul rest in peace. God will comfort his family.

2021 is going to be our year of divine breakthrough and unlimted blessings. We shall recover all things we lost in many folds.

ODEWALE ADESOYE

please help me educate them, one foool even quote me yesterday bragging how he's leaving Nigeria to be slave abroad

if you don't loose guard in Nigeria and you can open your brain, Nigeria is quite fine though some reasonable Northerners will disagree with me because of the hell they're living in North

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by adonaimart(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
"Here in Nigeria, you can piss anyhow"..our backwardness is a joy.. grin grin
In short celebrate what you have bro.

Rest in peace, Mr. George! May God comfort your family.

Odewaleadesoye:

ODEWALE ADESOYE

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Perfectdanny:
"mentally deranged man" so the man dae mad ni? You leave Nigeria to Ireland to go mad ni? Which can plane seat and visa this man go waste na?

The article said "mentally challenged". Very different to your own conclusion of mentally deranged".
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
lalasticlala:
Abike Dabiri and Nigerians in Diaspora Commission have reacted to the death of a Nigerian man, George Nkencho, who was reportedly killed by the police in Ireland.

Here is a press statement by Nigerians in Diaspora Commission addressing the killing of George Nkencho.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1344649671969562629

Abike Dabiri-Erewa wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/abikedabiri/status/1344651187841191937

illiterate everywhere empty vessels make the most noise which fucking Nigerian in Ireland can even open their mouth or protest. Nigerians have the biggest mouth and the loudest mouths in the world they can only make noise like hungry dogs. I see this with Nigerians all over the world once one Nigerian criminals killed they start making noise 2 Days Later they are going to vote for another Nigerian criminal or going to follow another Nigerian criminal then they argued against. Literate ask yourself how many Nigerians are killed in Nigeria per minute
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Nigerians are illiterate very fast to attack other countries when their country is the worst in the world in everything illiteracy is our problem. the last attack on Nigerians in China there's still 900 Nigerians use it in China. This illiterate lady is supporting one criminal which was killed in Ireland she too is a criminal. Please which Nigerian in Ireland will even open his mouth and protest.

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by OLULAW: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

ODEWALE ADESOYE

Typical illiterate. No wonder life was tough for you in Dublin. Imagine you couldn’t express yourself in simplest terms and yet you want to be educated at Trinity College with those with excellent educational background. Go back you your fucking hell hole and urinate wherever you like. Do you have credit facilities for deferred payment in Nigeria? Ijebus are normally smart but you don’t sound like a smart person to me.

3 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

They'll soon understand my brother

They never will, everyone living abroad has been correcting their mentality to no avail.

These lot's are waiting for oyinbo saviour's grin

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by lascos912(m): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
priceaction:

You made no sense. You are the tribal bigot here.
you people don't rest?
I'm tired for them
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by AprokoGirl: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
There are many things people don't understand about living in abroad. People think life is rosy over there. No, it's not. Let me tell you some few things with Sermon Notes my little knowledge of stay at Dublin, Ireland.

ODEWALE ADESOYE
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by etrouble: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Abike Dabiri should also demand that justice be served on the Nigerian that killed Saudi Policeman in Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bodyodour:
Mhen!! The expected success(dollars) this guy's family would be expecting has being cut short by the stupid police. I thought all this police killings are mostly in USA not knw all this whites are all the same. Bastards!
They're the same, I was watching discovery I'D on cable, I was surprised the number of black people killed in the UK, some are student which was wrongly accused and shot to death especially during crime investigation.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

No you made no sense. The young man was killed and you are trying to score likes from daft people on nairaland.

Is it not her job to face what happens to Nigerians abroad? Should she have kept quiet so they can kill more? If it was your brother you wouldn’t write rubbish.

Too many of you come online to lose your humanity for social media popularity that cannot even buy pure water.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by planetx: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
Perfectdanny:
"mentally deranged man" so the man dae mad ni? You leave Nigeria to Ireland to go mad ni? Which can plane seat and visa this man go waste na?
You are more likely to suffer from mental illnesses in Oyinbo countries than in Ngeria, but i will leave you to continue wallowing in your ignorance.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by 00FFT00(m): 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

ODEWALE ADESOYE

Quit talking nonesense.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Rilwayne001: 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Irish are worst of racist, and always very hostile to their neighbors and foreigners too. They're not often portrayed in good light in movies sef.

But then, there's need to ask why police shot it in other that we do not jump into hasty and bias conclusion.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
bizzlemie:
Demanding justice when you don't know the circumstances surrounding his killing?

Justice for who/what exactly?
Why are you so clueless, how did you know she isn't aware of what happened. They must have made contact to the Nigerian embassy to Ireland before coming out to demand for justice. The Nigerian community in Ireland is also aware of what happened that's why they are told to remain calm for proper investigation and justice.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by kramer: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

ODEWALE ADESOYE

ARRANT NONSENSE!!! As someone who has lived in Europe for 20years I can confidently tell you that you know NOTHING!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH / Why We Change Our Position On Buhari. Ex-millitant / Osinbajo,Ambode And Adeboye At Tafewa Balewa Square Today For Excel 2015(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.