Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,316 members, 7,954,273 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice (44898 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: Your Demands For Nnamdi Kanu's Release Is Heavy / Xenophobia: No Nigerian Killed In South Africa - Presidency / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
jajeri3216:

I think it's because you personalise it, like you see it from how u r set up.

As for me, i see it clearly grin, despite the fact that I'm constantly around white people, courtesy of my partner.

The Idea is to be real and tell it like it is for the average black not just viewing through personal experiences.

They're actually protesting the guy's death, e get why grin
Ofcourse, it is personal, it should be personal.

I can understand why you would see it from that point (your partner) I ve lived it, because of racism, I got into so many fights daily with white boys, I got tired of it. Had to drop out of school in the end. I only went back school when i became an adult.

It is good that they are protesting, as i asserted earlier more people are speaking up that is a positive. I doubt if the protest would achieve anything, we protested when Mark Duggan was shot dead by a police man few years ago in north london, people also protested when Steven lawrence was strangled to dead by police men years before Mark duggan.. all we can do is protest and hope that justice is served.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by 8BitGee(m): 12:06am On Jan 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Where are you going to in Dublin.. Don't be scared bro.
Send me email then we'd talk.

@ikabasa1, don't contact this guy if you don't want to be scammed. From the crap he's written, he is the type of Nigerian you want to run away from abroad. And I honestly doubt he's ever left his village with his post history.

You'll be fine if you are not coming here to do anything illegal. You're welcome to Ireland.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by merits(m): 12:17am On Jan 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
There are many things people don't understand about living in abroad. People think life is rosy over there. No, it's not. Let me tell you some few things with my little knowledge of stay at Dublin, Ireland.

1. You won't be able to attend the same school with the oyinbos.

2. Your credit score will always drop sha.

3. Government will give you a special apartment meant for the black and this will reduce your credit score.

4. You can't buy things even if you're extremely rich.. You must build your credit score.

5. I guess you can't withstand the abscond and bullying. They will torment your life as hell. Nigeria government can't help out on this issue. It has been like that and it will always be.

6. The place is damn quite.

7. Here in Nigeria, you can piss anywhere but try that in Dublin, you're a gonna.

My fellow Nigerians, honestly, you can make wave and ways in this country with the little that you have. Don't stress yourself absconding to abroad.

I'm talking from experience.

Well, to George Nkencho, may his soul rest in peace. God will comfort his family.

Let me also use this opportunity to wish everyone here happy new year.

2021 is going to be our year of divine breakthrough and unlimted blessings. We shall recover all things we lost in many folds.

ODEWALE ADESOYE
Abeg tell them ooo,9ja no good I can piss and spit anywhere.

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by OLULAW: 12:37am On Jan 01, 2021
pedel:
Don’t mind the idiot.
He never lived in Dublin.
The guy was shot at the back of my house.
He was mentally unstable. He went to the shop to buy things and he attacked the store manager.
The store called the police and the police traced him to his house in Manorfield.
The police that went to arrest him didn’t carry any weapons. He resisted arrest and brought out knife.
The police called the Armed Response Unit.
They came and he attempted to attack them with knife and he was shot.
It’s against the law to carry a deadly weapon here in Ireland.
I am not saying it was ok for him to be killed, but knife is considered a weapon here.

Thanks for the clarity. Irish Policemen are known for high level of professionalism. The silly Ijebu man was just demonstrating his ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by ENG0701: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2021
wiggle:
You're very ignorant being who hasn't even travelled outside his backyard

I think he went as an asylum seeker based on his comment that "government will give you an apartment"
Maybe his asylum was denied and he has been deported, so he is vindictive. Because nothing else can explain the madness of what he wrote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by PartnerusIsBack: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
There are many things people don't understand about living in abroad. People think life is rosy over there. No, it's not. Let me tell you some few things with my little knowledge of stay at Dublin, Ireland.

3. Government will give you a special apartment meant for the black and this will reduce your credit score.

4. You can't buy things even if you're extremely rich.. You must build your credit score.

5. I guess you can't withstand the abscond and bullying. They will torment your life as hell. Nigeria government can't help out on this issue. It has been like that and it will always be.

7. Here in Nigeria, you can piss anywhere but try that in Dublin, you're a gonna.

My fellow Nigerians, honestly, you can make wave and ways in this country with the little that you have. Don't stress yourself absconding to abroad.

Well, to George Nkencho, may his soul rest in peace. God will comfort his family.

2021 is going to be our year of divine breakthrough and unlimted blessings. We shall recover all things we lost in many folds.

ODEWALE ADESOYE

Wale of tracais shey na you be this? I been won counter you on some things until I see the name wale...na me your boy oscar reporting live from Dublin...but sha, not everything you stated in your write up is correct ooo...I rest my case. Enjoy boss

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by PartnerusIsBack: 1:25am On Jan 01, 2021
I am here in ireland and its NOT that way here. I know the OP personally and that's why I reserve my comment which would have been addressed to him. Bottom line is, Ireland is actually NOT any means closer to what he asserted. Thank you!

babzo:

Don't understand you o.

You won't be able to attend school with Oyinbo? How? My nephews and nieces are only blacks in their class.

How will your credit score drop? For no reason? Why is mine rising? Pay your bills on time and don't over borrow.

You can't buy things even If you are extremely rich? That makes no sense , unless the person is a fraudster and is afraid to spend the money openly. Why would you not be able to spend YOUR money.

Anyway I assume you are in Ireland, maybe that's how Ireland is; but I seriously doubt that.

As you said YOUR experience.

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by E2eGAYMl7: 1:47am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by babzo(m): 2:02am On Jan 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

3. Government will give you a special apartment meant for the

ODEWALE ADESOYE

And pissing anywhere is a good thing? Isn't that what animals do? Are we animals in Nigeria

Na wa o!
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by babzo(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2021
PartnerusIsBack:

Wale of tracais shey na you be this? I been won counter you on some things until I see the name wale...na me your boy oscar reporting live from Dublin...but sha, not everything you stated in your write up is correct ooo...I rest my case. Enjoy boss

Thankyou!!!
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Abiliboi: 2:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

ODEWALE ADESOYE

We're more prone to death, diseases and deprivations here. Grace we pray
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by NkemChukwudi: 5:26am On Jan 01, 2021
banmee:

No it doesn't have to. If a person's mentality is plucked up, it doesn't matter where the person lives he'll still be plucked up because of his or mentality. And I live in the U.S. The same racist country you all cry about it being racist. But then why is it different for me? I have a job where blacks, Koreans, Chinese, mexicans, whites, etc report to me. If whites are so racist why would they even listen to me or work under my directions? Let me tell you what they care about. They care about what I bring to the table. And the job is dangerous af but they still do what I tell them to do when I tell them to do it. No questions asked. I live by these simple rules;

1. Stay far the plucked away from black people and most especially Nigerians because their mentality isn't normal.

2. Obey the law.

3. Do your job and be an expert at it. You'll be almost indispensable.

4. Respect yourself and everyone else will respect you.

You can never go wrong with that.

Surely you are not telling me that the racist USA is a fair society?

2 Likes

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by NkemChukwudi: 5:37am On Jan 01, 2021
kingsavage:
Useless black people that can't start in their countries and develop it.. always running to already developed countries... Cursed race always screaming racism...

Your fada and family are cursed!!!

Idiot, yes we have serious issues but self hating deep sticks like you should commit suicide and go and die!

Oloriburuku!

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by banmee(m): 5:50am On Jan 01, 2021
NkemChukwudi:

Surely you are not telling me that the racist USA is a fair society?

It is a fair society for those who follow those rules i have laid out. It is just too simple. Follow those rules and you can never go wrong.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by banmee(m): 5:52am On Jan 01, 2021
babzo:

And pissing anywhere is a good thing? Isn't that what animals do? Are we animals in Nigeria

Na wa o!

Help me ask am ooooo.

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by mmsen: 7:59am On Jan 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
He must have struggled with them like how black people love to do.

After they kneel down and shout black lives matter after destruction.

You are stupid. You have no idea what happened but are assuming something without evidence.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Lashist(m): 8:45am On Jan 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

ODEWALE ADESOYE
Even your kids will swear for you for bringing them up in this useless country
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by kingsavage: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2021
NkemChukwudi:

[s]Your fada and family are cursed!!!

Idiot, yes we have serious issues but self hating deep sticks like you should commit suicide and go and die!

Oloriburuku![/s]
monkey
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by 6digitscomrade: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2021
pedel:
The guy never lived in Ireland.
He just typed rubbish.
The guy was killed at the back of my house. I live in Dublin 15.
Ireland is the most liberal country in Europe, period.
I have trained children through University in Ireland and they are the best in their classes.
This dead boy punched the manager at Eurospar at Hartstown and robbed the AnPost with knife.
The Gardai went to arrest him and he resisted arrest. He wielded knife at the Gardai so they called the Armed Respons unit. He was shot because he won’t drop the weapon (knife).

Godbless u and happy new year Ireland is the best place to raise kids without watching over your shoulders even for free I can’t live in �� because of my kids ..
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by NkemChukwudi: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2021
banmee:

It is a fair society for those who follow those rules i have laid out. It is just too simple. Follow those rules and you can never go wrong.

A good example of where belle face. There are many black men like you in the West but you will learn. I didn’t migrate to the West, I was born there but I spent my formative years 8 - 18 in Nigeria. I am a professional of 30 years standing, partly UCLA Berkeley educated.
Follow the rules and you wouldn’t go to jail, sure!
But I am not African American. They have a different history, perspective and existence in an environment that has been hostile and harsh to them for close to 500 years. When they were freed as slaves they were given absolutely nothing to start life as a free people despite legitimate demands. That was followed by another century of inhuman discrimination that prevented them from normal human life and existence. Today they are suffering from generational poverty and lack of stake in society and resultant serious dysfunction.
I am not making excuses for the criminals among them but we must all understand where they are coming from.

That you arrived in recent years from Nigeria and boom! you have a decent job where you are managing a wide range of people does not make you a model. The most you will achieve is own a few properties, good financial situation and live in a decent neighbourhood and own some nice gadgets. Yeah!, I have all that.

Bro, We have a lot of work to do in advocacy to improve the life of ALL our black people everywhere. This nonsense personal achievement is nothing at the end of the day. Absolutely NOTHING!!!

Pay attention to what P Diddy and his contemporaries (mega rich blacks) are saying in realisation that personal success and wealth when your people are down. Think advocacy support and your availability to your community.

Follow the rules, did you partake in setting the rules? Do the same rules apply at all levels equally to all people? I don’t think so....
Must have heard of white privileges.

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2021
Mokason288:
What about the ones killed in Nigeria every day?

This Afonja lady doesn't have Conscience

You never put out a statement to condemn the brutal crime police Officers commit on a daily

Charity begins at home undecided

Meanwhile RIP bro ... BUHARI did this to you bro and it shall never be well with him IJN

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Will you say this if he was killed in China?

So because it's bcoz it involves ur slave masters now, u r here defending them and seeing nothing wrong with the killing.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2021
banmee:

No it doesn't have to. If a person's mentality is plucked up, it doesn't matter where the person lives he'll still be plucked up because of his or mentality. And I live in the U.S. The same racist country you all cry about it being racist. But then why is it different for me? I have a job where blacks, Koreans, Chinese, mexicans, whites, etc report to me. If whites are so racist why would they even listen to me or work under my directions? Let me tell you what they care about. They care about what I bring to the table. And the job is dangerous af but they still do what I tell them to do when I tell them to do it. No questions asked. I live by these simple rules;

1. Stay far the plucked away from black people and most especially Nigerians because their mentality isn't normal.

2. Obey the law.

3. Do your job and be an expert at it. You'll be almost indispensable.

4. Respect yourself and everyone else will respect you.

You can never go wrong with that.

Until reality sets in lol. Happy new year
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by chiedozie198100: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

ODEWALE ADESOYE

When I tell my friends living in the western world as a black African is hell, they look at me funny.

With 8 years experience, I know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by NkemChukwudi: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
kingsavage:
Useless black people that can't start in their countries and develop it.. always running to already developed countries... Cursed race always screaming racism...

Self hating stupid monkey. What have you done in your life to help our people?

Guess what, the evil whites you admire don’t give one single shit about you!!!!

1 Like

Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by NkemChukwudi: 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
jajeri3216:

Until reality sets in lol. Happy new year

Don’t mind the newly arrived ‘se se de’ immigrant. He thinks because he has landed a fairly decent job.........he is in racial el dorado!

cc: banmee
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by banmee(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
NkemChukwudi:

A good example of where belle face. There are many black men like you in the West but you will learn. I didn’t migrate to the West, I was born there but I spent my formative years 8 - 18 in Nigeria. I am a professional of 30 years standing, partly UCLA Berkeley educated.
Follow the rules and you wouldn’t go to jail, sure!
But I am not African American. They have a different history, perspective and existence in an environment that has been hostile and harsh to them for close to 500 years. When they were freed as slaves they were given absolutely nothing to start life as a free people despite legitimate demands. That was followed by another century of inhuman discrimination that prevented them from normal human life and existence. Today they are suffering from generational poverty and lack of stake in society and resultant serious dysfunction.
I am not making excuses for the criminals among them but we must all understand where they are coming from.

That you arrived in recent years from Nigeria and boom! you have a decent job where you are managing a wide range of people does not make you a model. The most you will achieve is own a few properties, good financial situation and live in a decent neighbourhood and own some nice gadgets. Yeah!, I have all that.

Bro, We have a lot of work to do in advocacy to improve the life of ALL our black people everywhere. This nonsense personal achievement is nothing at the end of the day. Absolutely NOTHING!!!

Pay attention to what P Diddy and his contemporaries (mega rich blacks) are saying in realisation that personal success and wealth when your people are down. Think advocacy support and your availability to your community.

Follow the rules, did you partake in setting the rules? Do the same rules apply at all levels equally to all people? I don’t think so....
Must have heard of white privileges.

Thats even worse. You were born there. No wonder. No wonder you pull out the race card so quickly.
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
NkemChukwudi:

Don’t mind the newly arrived ‘se se de’ immigrant. He thinks because he has landed a fairly decent job.........he is in racial el dorado!

cc: banmee

It would soon clear for him eye, i showed all he wrote to my oyinbo counterparts yesterday as we had some friends over, they laughed at his naivety

Even a truthful oyinbo go admit say the racism is inbuilt into western culture.

My own oyinbo friend's tell me to be careful, this Nigerian jjc literally thinks he's white lol because of some stupid job. Haha
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by banmee(m): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
jajeri3216:

It would soon clear for him eye, i showed all he wrote to my oyinbo counterparts yesterday as we had some friends over, they laughed at his naivety

My own oyinbo friend's tell me to be careful, this Nigerian jjc literally thinks he's white lol because of some stupid job. Haha

That is why you are still a child. A man will go out and adapt as well as overcome. How hard is it to shut the phuck up, do your job and go home? No. They want to be gangsters and show how tough they are. The funny thing is, if you asked them to go back to Nigeria they'll shake their heads vigorously. Lol...
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Jaqenhghar: 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
jajeri3216:

Thats a lie. You have no oyinbo friends. See the contradictions in your write up sef. Lying to prove a point LOL
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by DonroxyII: 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mokason288:
What about the ones killed in Nigeria every day?

This Afonja lady doesn't have Conscience

You never put out a statement to condemn the brutal crime police Officers commit on a daily

Charity begins at home undecided

Meanwhile RIP bro ... BUHARI did this to you bro and it shall never be well with him IJN

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Go to school, you no go go ... She is in Charge of Nigerians abroad ... even Cotonou there and Cemeroon ... she is not in charge of those killed in Nigeria .. ?? Don't petition her if fight gas in your village !!
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Thats a lie. You have no oyinbo friends. See the contradictions in your write up sef. Lying to prove a point LOL

Which contradictions? Just ask if you can't follow the conversation.

This conversation is beyond what you are capable of understanding because it goes beyond your typical noise making Nigerian mentality
Re: George Nkencho: Nigerian Killed By Police In Ireland. Abike Demands For Justice by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
banmee:

That is why you are still a child. A man will go out and adapt as well as overcome. How hard is it to shut the phuck up, do your job and go home? No. They want to be gangsters and show how tough they are. The funny thing is, if you asked them to go back to Nigeria they'll shake their heads vigorously. Lol...

Look at this simple minded comment grin, I'm talking about the different world view's, embedded cultures and you're talking about being an obedient slave because of a job?

Lolz , yes that's the plan be self aware, build back home whilst developing yourself abroad, don't be another lost ass negro who thinks he's a westerner because you just land and start talking down on other blacks.

Any simple thing , some of you will start talking about money, jobs as if we wey dey hear no dey work, or don't have assets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter / Court Stops Swearing-in Of Uche Ogar As Abia Governor / Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.