Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,423 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies (854 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / Is This The Average Thinking Of Nigeria Ladies? (pics Included) / 10 Types Of Dicks In Nigeria; Ladies Mention Ur Boyfriend's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Godoverevery: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Most Ladies here feel we bash them intentionally or due to frustration but don't know is due to what we see and experience everyday that make us not to value our ladies anymore
You ladies here say you don't beg online or demand from men but that what every lady say......my question is who are the one we meet everyday begging for urgent 2k??

Just yesterday one had to sleep with a married friend because she wants to make new year hair and she has a bf.

Our ladies are not contented anymore.....they don't want to work but want to live large..... If am to screen munch my FB chats with some Ladies you know how worst most Nigerians ladies are. All my friends are experiencing the same thing too...

If you meet 10 Nigerian Ladies in a day trust me 8 will give you stories to demand money from you.....infact 7 will be urgent 2k

Relationship is now transaction....... Most ladies see guys as means of survival and once you are having sex it means you must take up her burden.....Most are decent olosho and that is a fact.

Guys please share your experiences with ladies you met so they can understand how bad most of them are.

9 Likes

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by fati2001(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Godoverevery:
Most Ladies here feel we bash them intentionally or due to frustration but don't know is due to what we see and experience everyday that make us not to value our ladies anymore
You ladies here say you don't beg online or demand from men but that what every lady say......my question is who are the one we meet everyday begging for urgent 2k??

Just yesterday one had to sleep with a married friend because she wants to make new year hair and she has a bf.

Our ladies are not contented anymore.....they don't want to work but want to live large..... If am to screen munch my FB chats with some Ladies you know how worst most Nigerians ladies are. All my friends are experiencing the same thing too...

If you meet 10 Nigerian Ladies in a day trust me 8 will give you stories to demand money from you.....infact 7 will be urgent 2k

Relationship now is transaction....... Most ladies see guys now as means of survival and once you are having sex it means you must take up her burden.....Most are decent olosho and that is a fact.

Guys please share your experiences with ladies you met so they can understand how bad most of them are.

I WONDER WHERE YOU GUYS ARE GETTING EM" FROM.

1 Like

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by endsarrrs(f): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
It still boils down to the failure of your brains sad and Mr, you better watch the language you use and stop making general statement.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Godoverevery: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

From Mars or Pluto..... that the problems with Nigeria Ladies they will never condemn this bad act but rather play the not aware card.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Godoverevery: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
endsarrrs:
It still boils down to the failure of your brains sad and Mr, you better watch the language you use and stop making general statement.
failure or your brain??
Like I said most of you are decent olosho....am not surprised you are pained

5 Likes

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

@boki

1 Like

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Nazgul: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
See this thread...I've already shared my own experience there.

https://www.nairaland.com/6259084/why-most-girls-beggars
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by SILENTandSMART2: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
what's your problem you this boys ? undecided

why is your life so miserable like this ?

you go jusss drop nonsense without thinking,

so what you wrote make sense?

because you gat stupid experience you go dey yarn dust,

chai Niger boys no get sense at all, how the hell you use this shit to conclude , haaaa eleribuu man plenty angry

eleribuu OP

1 Like

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by endsarrrs(f): 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Godoverevery:

failure or your brain??
Like I said most of you are decent olosho....am not surprised you are pained
ha! Me pained. . Lmfpo Like i know. Even the olosho know how rotten miserable you are and to be dumpd into the trash

1 Like

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
Do your thing forget about what vagina say.
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by SILENTandSMART2: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nazgul:
See this thread...I've already shared my own experience there.

https://www.nairaland.com/6259084/why-most-girls-beggars

eleribuu man undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
You date students that's why, students getting 10k per months from their parents as pocket money but uses an iphone 7plus grin grin. Step up to ambitious, independent, hardworking girls. they rare though!

4 Likes

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by fati2001(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Godoverevery:

From Mars or Pluto.... that the problems with Nigeria Ladies they will never condemn this bad act but rather play the not aware card.

no point of arguing...

but you need to change your location.. and over all YOURSELF
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Godoverevery: 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
endsarrrs:
ha! Me pained. . Lmfpo Like i know. Even the olosho know how rotten you are and to be dumpd into the trash
I don't engage pigs.... you want to get dirty honey I pass.....let me know when you ready to counter my submission.
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Godoverevery: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
Bouz:
You date students that's why, students getting 10k per months from their parents as pocket money but uses an iphone 7plus grin grin.
Student.... Bro I guess you are not social.
My neighbor has a married woman who he bleeps every Monday....they work in the office.

Just go out more so you see things for yourself.....I wish I can post some stuff here but I won't.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Mimiey: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
Change the kind of girls you are attracted to.

If classless girls keep coming to you or storm into your DM carelessly, I am forced to question your reputation.

1 Like

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Poor beggars em' be
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Godoverevery:

Student.... Bro I guess you are not social.
My neighbor has a married woman who he bleeps every Monday....they work in the office.

Just go out more so you see things for yourself.....I wish I can post some stuff here but I won't.
You see that your neighbour, boys will Bleep his wife tyre same way!! He shouldn't start crying out trying to commit suicide when his own begins, i see no point sleeping with a married woman when there are a whole lot of single ladies looking for a man out there. that's adultery!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Godoverevery: 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mimiey:
Change the kind of girls you are attracted to.

If classless girls keep coming to you or storm into your DM carelessly, I am forced to question your reputation.
so to you is my fault this ladies decide to extort me...wow
Is always the man fault??
when random men send ladies nude pic or sex chat we should question the ladies reputation right??
Am not saying there aiin't good ladies but the ratio is 2:10..
who goes about begging random men social media.?? We keep on complaining about this things and y'all we tell us is our fault for meeting classless one.... maybe we should asking if she classy or classless before engaging them in discuss.

is my fault most nigerians ladies on FB are beggers.
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Godoverevery:

Relationship is now transaction....... Most ladies see guys as means of survival and once you are having sex it means you must take up her burden.....Most are decent olosho and that is a fact.

From my experience, around 40% of our girls are into full time prostitution, Most of them are here on nairaland. (most are coded prostitutes).

Another 40% are into part time prostitution, these are the ones who always request urgent 2k. Most of them are here on nairaland.

Around 10% are ambitious, these ones have brains but they are very rude and unfriendly. Majority of them will end up as misandrist, some of them will live their entire lives without knowing any man apart from their dildos and vibrators. Most of them are here on nairaland.

Around 5% are good, these ones are rarely in the dating scene because no man wants to loose them. They are ambitious and well mannered. They have a brain within their skull, they are logical. If you come across a Nigerian girl with good character, there is a high chance that she's among the 5%. None of these are on Nairaland, you can only meet them offline.

The other 5% are sluts.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
I'm Just Salt Of Words.
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Godoverevery: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
ongback:
From my experience, around 40% of our girls are into full time prostitution (most are coded prostitutes). Another 40% are into part time prostitution, these are the ones who always request urgent 2k. Around 10% are ambitious, these ones have brains but they are very rude and unfriendly. Majority of them will end up as misandrist, some of them will live their entire lives without knowing any man apart from their dildos and vibrators. Most of them are here on nairaland.

Around 5% are good, these ones are rarely in the dating scene because no man wants to loose them. The other 5% are sluts.

bro you just sum it up..... like this the fact they don't want to understand....they say Nigerian men are pervert but won't admit is the bad act of most of them that is causing it.... the things I see everyday just make lose hope.

How can you sleep with a married man because you want to make hair.
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:

why's your gender male
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
Godoverevery:

bro you just sum it up..... like this the fact they don't want to understand....they say Nigerian men are pervert but won't admit is the bad act of most of them that is causing it.... the things I see everybody just make lose hope.

How can you sleep with a married man because you want to make hair.

Na their way be that grin
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Nazgul: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

eleribuu man undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by endsarrrs(f): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Godoverevery:

I don't engage pigs.... you want to get dirty honey I pass.....let me know when you ready to counter my submission.
Engage pigs?! Lol the only draw back is that they swim in dirts but, they dont stink as bad as some living people grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Godoverevery: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
endsarrrs:
Engage pigs?! Lol the only draw back is that they swim in dirts but, they dont stink as bad as some living people grin
which is your problem.....
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by fati2001(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
endsarrrs:

Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by SILENTandSMART2: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nazgul:

eleribuu man you're eleribuu because i followed the link dat you drop and i confirm that you're eleribuu man , smiley

hmmmm, what a great eleribuu man smiley
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Nazgul: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

eleribuu man you're eleribuu because i followed the link dat you drop and i confirm that you're eleribuu man , smiley

hmmmm, what a great eleribuu man smiley
Lol... this guy no go kill person. Which like did I drop again? cheesy
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by SILENTandSMART2: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nazgul:

Lol... this guy no go kill person. Which like did I drop again? cheesy

Eleribuu man I'm not talking about like

I'm talking about the link you drop what you wrote on dat thread is for eleribuu people wink
Re: Why We Bash Most Nigeria Ladies by Nazgul: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Eleribuu man I'm not talking about like

I'm talking about the link you drop what you wrote on dat thread is for eleribuu people wink
Mr Man define link? What is a link?

How can I drop a link on my phone and it will appear on your phone?

Don't take this attitude into 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Cardi B's Recent Video That Got More Than 5 Million Views On Instagram / Why You Should Have Sex Every Day [See Amazing Health Benefits] / After Getting Her Pregnant, My Friend's Married Boyfriend Ask Her To Abort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.