Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Why You Should Have Sex Every Day [See Amazing Health Benefits] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Have Sex Every Day [See Amazing Health Benefits] (854 Views)

My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / Bride Wears Hijab On Wedding Day. See Beautiful Photos / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Have Sex Every Day [See Amazing Health Benefits] by Samiolafire: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Did you know having sex everyday could give you the boost that you need? Now you know, so regardless of your gender, you should be having sex regularly.

Here are 10 healthy reasons why you should have sex every day with your partner.

Read on>> https://allnews.ng/news/why-you-should-be-having-sex-every-day-amazing-health-benefits

Re: Why You Should Have Sex Every Day [See Amazing Health Benefits] by Bigredmachine: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
before i read whatever u posted here, what about masturbation... i mean for us who cant afford sex with the opposite partner, can masturbation be a worthy substitute... undecided undecided
Re: Why You Should Have Sex Every Day [See Amazing Health Benefits] by meobizy(f): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Since I have nothing else to do with my life.
Re: Why You Should Have Sex Every Day [See Amazing Health Benefits] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bigredmachine:
before i read whatever u posted here, what about masturbation... i mean for us who cant afford sex with the opposite partner, can masturbation be a worthy substitute... undecided undecided

Re: Why You Should Have Sex Every Day [See Amazing Health Benefits] by Samiolafire: 8:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Samiolafire:
Did you know having sex everyday could give you the boost that you need? Now you know, so regardless of your gender, you should be having sex regularly.

Here are 10 healthy reasons why you should have sex every day with your partner.

Read on>> https://allnews.ng/news/why-you-should-be-having-sex-every-day-amazing-health-benefits

(1) (Reply)

After Getting Her Pregnant, My Friend's Married Boyfriend Ask Her To Abort / What Do Men Really Want? / In Need Of A Roommate,any One Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.