Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB (54610 Views)

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Morenike Toyin Folayan: I Divorced Because Of My Career / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by NairalandSARS: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
HellVictorinho:
But some people (including blacks) believe that blacks are intellectually inferior.
I hope she is not one of them because that will be a weakness.
Anyway, I think she may have great sex skills,too.
Why bring up inferiority arguments her? Remember she scored 1540/1600 not 1600/1600 and 8.5 not perfect scores.
This doesn't support your argument in any way.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by geezynoni: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wow
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Buharidgeneral: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
The future is a female.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
I no get reach 300 for jamb my life. I no smell A for WAEC. I no carry first from JSS1--SSS3 for my life.
Just the average guy who loves to face reality head on not abstractly. My quest to do things differently and search for alternatives has always caused rift with my teachers and some others.
When I see others do excellently well academically I just smile. They deserve every respect and awards with praises .
To those of us that like doing things differently and thriving in our outside world, Continue the Good work.
The Girl deserves it more blessings.

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by LordIsaac(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Congratulations dear... Born into the right home.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by samuelpeters(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

They believe so because there is no black dominated country that is developed as South Korea. Having one or two intelligent persons does not cut it. After all, there are many like her in China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea etc.

A race which claims to be intelligent yet has no country to be proud of based on developmental strides - HDI and GDP - cannot be said to be intellectually superior.
True.
We ain't superior in anyway.
Look around, no black country on Earth is successful. It's not even about the continent.
Look at Haiti,Jamaica and co that are not in Africa. Something is really wrong with blacks generally.

Congrats to the girl. I wish her the best.

©️2020.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by showafrica(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Justmeal:
Oh myyyyyyyy!!!!!! Just take a look at her SAT score! See brain! Chai!

Best crammer...
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by recklesscrow: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
micronut:
While the going year 2020 comes with its ups and down, this young Nigerian, Morenike Victor-Banjo Indeed made some remarkable Academic records in 2020 with 9A1's in WAEC and 335/400 in Jamb, and many more that deserve accolades.

Miss Victory Victor-Banjo finished recently from Princeton School Surulere Lagos. Her result was withheld by WAEC and released recently after a month in December, probably being checked thoroughly by the Exam body.

She recounted on her linkedin account how she cries almost everyday because of this ugly development from WAEC, and this even affected her admission into a school.

Victory Morenike equally also aced her Jamb by scoring 335 out of 400, and she says she's open to scholarship and funding opportunities.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/victory-yinka-banjo_nigerianews-activity-6747199203610501120-HqA2

See her other high scores credits in the Pictures below.

Proud girl making her parents proud..

Best wishes Morenike Victor-Banjo.

Let's celebrate academic excellence too.

© Omoelublog

I was like dat before, just that they didn't mark all my papers well.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by samuelpeters(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
I no get reach 300 for jamb my life. I no smell A for WAEC. I no carry first from JSS1--SSS3 for my life.
Just the average guy who loves to face reality head on not abstractly. My quest to do things differently and search for alternatives has always caused rift with my teachers and some others.
When I see others do excellently well academically I just smile. They deserve every respect and awards with praises .
To those of us that like doing things differently and thriving in our outside world, Continue the Good work.
The Girl deserves it more blessings.
All these your excuses. Na people like una de say 1st class graduates no Sabi anything aside book.

©️2020.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by SIRTee15: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Is she the grand child of Victor Banjo?....former biafran commander..

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
i smart pass her jo!

PRETTYPRINCES:
The fact is that we ladies are far more intelligent than guys. kiss
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Drthobbie: 8:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Real Slay Queen! Kudos �
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
the FUNNY PART with these types of people is when the CLASSMATES are looking for answers, they will not GET IT from her.
maybe SHE DOESN'T know it!
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
samuelpeters:

True.
We ain't superior in anyway.
Look around, no black country on Earth is successful. It's not even about the continent.
Look at Haiti,Jamaica and co that are not in Africa. Something is really wrong with blacks generally.

Congrats to the girl. I wish her the best.

©️2020.

grin Your post is called self realisation. grin
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

this is my last post

the year 2021 will be full of surprises

the fall of America and the rise of Europe

don't travel to America

her time has gone , her time for punishment has come.
Bury this your nonsense this year.

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Sheggy13(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
frog12:
I no BELIEVE this one. at her age getting A1 in FURTHER MATH, maybe the questions were EASY, very EASY

Stop talking nonsense. What's the big deal about getting A1 in Further Maths for a girl that scored 335/400 in UTME and 1540/1600 in SAT. Do you know what it takes to get such? Even me that had 5 A1s in my WAEC in 2004 including an A1 in Further Maths didn't get up to 300 in UTME and you think it's impossible for a girl that scored 335 in UTME to get an A1 in WAEC Further Maths?

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Burgerlomo: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
God bless you girl cool

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Sheggy13:

Stop talking nonsense. What's the big deal about getting A1 in Further Maths for a girl that scored 335/400 in UTME and 1540/1600 in SAT. Do you know what it takes to get such? [b]Even me that had 5 A1s in my WAEC in 2004 including an A1 in Further Maths [/b]didn't get up to 300 in UTME and you think it's impossible for a girl that scored 335 in UTME to get an A1 in WAEC Further Maths?
wink
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

They believe so because there is no black dominated country that is developed as South Korea. Having one or two intelligent persons does not cut it. After all, there are many like her in China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea etc.

A race which claims to be intelligent yet has no country to be proud of based on developmental strides - HDI and GDP - cannot be said to be intellectually superior.
But no race is inferior or superior.
I know the HDI or GDP shows how healthy the economy is.
Also,it's not all the white-dominated countries that have a very healthy economy.
Furthermore,it's not all the black-dominated countries that have an economy that is so sick.
But how can the economy of any country be healthy when smart(yes I mean smart)or/and wicked or/and greedy people get imposed upon the citizens by whatever political party so that whatever election will ensure whatever government that will ensure that the environment/country is more favourable to their friends or/and families?
There are things that can be done but there are also people that can choose not to do them.
The responsibility/duty of the government is the biggest since it has powers derived by whatever drama.
Those powers give it control over the resources of a nation.
So,it doesn't really make sense to say any race is superior or inferior when it cannot be united towards competing with another race.
Ultimately, it's impossible for any race to be inferior or superior because every race is indispensable to the continuity of humanity or/and every race has people that have whatever significance/relevance to the people of some other race.

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Friday20: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
lagdmark:

Save your little income bro, a girl with such a results have multiple scholarships already

I understand thanks but nothing is too small or big just want to give.

Thanks for your advice. God bless.

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by frog12: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
you had EASY questions in your FURTHER MATH tats why you get A1. but if her classmates ask her for answers, she no go tell.

Sheggy13:

Stop talking nonsense. What's the big deal about getting A1 in Further Maths for a girl that scored 335/400 in UTME and 1540/1600 in SAT. Do you know what it takes to get such? Even me that had 5 A1s in my WAEC in 2004 including an A1 in Further Maths didn't get up to 300 in UTME and you think it's impossible for a girl that scored 335 in UTME to get an A1 in WAEC Further Maths?
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
PRETTYPRINCES:

grin Your post is called self realisation. grin
He is wrong.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by RPG2020(m): 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
ucheemmadu18:
I know book pass this girl.

Madu enter house i say enter house
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by AlphaBeta130: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
frog12:
I no BELIEVE this one. at her age getting A1 in FURTHER MATH, maybe the questions were EASY, very EASY

i got B2 in further maths. Then A1 in Maths. It is very possible to get A1 in further maths
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Omoluabi16(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
I guess the great-grandchild of Colonel victor Banjo. I'm not surprised. He was a very intelligent Engineer with the Nigerian Army.His siblings too were both professors.

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Sheggy13(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
This girl is truly exceptional. What impressed me most is the IELTS score of 8.5/9.0 especially at her level of just being a Secondary school leaver. This is the same IELTS that many Master's and PhD holders have written and not gotten close to that score of 8.5 after several attempts yet this young girl aced it at once. Bravo.

Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by AlphaBeta130: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
PRETTYPRINCES:
The fact is that we ladies are far more intelligent than guys. kiss
Dont say this again. What you should say is that when a lady wants to be intelligent, she becomes intelligent in an extreme way.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
NairalandSARS:

Why bring up inferiority arguments her? Remember she scored 1540/1600 not 1600/1600 and 8.5 not perfect scores.
This doesn't support your argument in any way.
I don't care about your thoughts concerning the absence of a superior or inferior race.
I think above the influence of anybody.
I cannot be intellectually inferior or superior as a result of my race.
I am just Hell Victorinho or/and if I am smarter,it has nothing to do with my race.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Sheggy13(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2020
PRETTYPRINCES:

wink
I don't understand your smiley o.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
samuelpeters:

All these your excuses. Na people like una de say 1st class graduates no Sabi anything aside book.

©️2020.
You must be damn hell foolish. Did you see me condemn her? Fake news no dey take time to spread.
Re: Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB by Sheggy13(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
frog12:
you had EASY questions in your FURTHER MATH tats why you get A1. but if her classmates ask her for answers, she no go tell.

I can see now that you're just trolling. Sorry for taking you seriously initially.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!! / What I Saw When I Rechecked My JAMB Result / Deaf, Aanuoluwapo Omoleye Graduates With First Class From University Of Ibadan

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51