Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Pastor Turned Stripper Says Her Dreams Came True In End Of Year IG Post (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Turned Stripper Says Her Dreams Came True In End Of Year IG Post (Photos) (645 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / 'You Prophesied, It Came True' — South Sudan President Tells TB Joshua / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Turned Stripper Says Her Dreams Came True In End Of Year IG Post (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nikole Mitchell, who was once a pastor "dating Jesus", quit religion to focus on modelling on OnlyFans. Now the stripper has opened up about her successful year in an Instagram post

A former female vicar who claims she was "dating Jesus" has opened up about 2020 in an inspiring Instagram post.

Before ditching religion in favour of a career in stripping, Nikole Mitchell grew up in a baptist family in Ohio, US.

The now-stripper became even more religious in her early 20s once she began university.

In fact for six years, Nikole didn't even share a kiss with a man and remained celibate saying "Jesus was my boyfriend".

But after swapping church for selling explicit content on OnlyFans, the stripper has lifted the lid on her successful year.

The life coach opened up in an inspiring end of year post to her 119,000 followers on Instagram.

She claims her "dreams came true" after listing all her accomplishments in 2020.

Nikole wrote: "I just wrapped up another TV segment on Fox26 and I'm in AWE of all the dreams that have come true this year.

"Going viral. Being interviewed around the world. Being sought out as a life coach expert on TV. Filming my first lead in a film.

"Being reached out by celebrities and stars who want to connect and collaborate.

"Making more money in a month than I used to make in a year. Meeting the most amazing humans.

"Having the most powerful support in my corner. Going to Hawaii! And having producers and bookers reach out to me."

The internet star also discussed how she had gone through a divorce with three children at home during a pandemic.

She continued: "There will always be reasons why now is not the right time but I'm telling you – now is ALWAYS the right time.

"I put myself out there, I shared my dreams with my inner circle and invested in support. THAT'S how I got where I am today."

Nikole also invited fans to a Zoom call where she opened up about her story in a bid to encourage others to follow their dreams.

The former vicar first hit headlines when she quit church to begin a career in modelling for erotic photos on OnlyFans.

In 2009, Nikole met and married her former husband John, who she has three children with.

But over time she began to feel disillusioned with the church after mentions of her biracial heritage were edited out of her sermons.

She realised she was bisexual, but the church didn't want any mention of that either.

So in 2017, Nikole left the church and "never looked back".

She previously revealed: "So, no longer a pastor, I booked a boudoir shoot. I felt so sexy lying there having my picture taken."
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/pastor-turned-stripper-says-dreams-23243701
Re: Pastor Turned Stripper Says Her Dreams Came True In End Of Year IG Post (Photos) by Fahdiga1: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2020
It is good she followed her heart instead of pretending

1 Like

Re: Pastor Turned Stripper Says Her Dreams Came True In End Of Year IG Post (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
congratulations on your new found olosho job
Re: Pastor Turned Stripper Says Her Dreams Came True In End Of Year IG Post (Photos) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
If it was because of this she left her husband, it would have made sense.

But she only did, after her divorce and also lost her job at the church. So it's more like it was a decision she made out of frustration and also joblessness.

However it's obvious that she was pretending while she was in the church and just playing to the gallery perhaps because she had things to lose if she didn't.

Therefore it's a good thing that she's finally being her true self, so that when she truly repents, if wouldn't be pretentious but also her true self.

God bless.
Re: Pastor Turned Stripper Says Her Dreams Came True In End Of Year IG Post (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2020
Re: Pastor Turned Stripper Says Her Dreams Came True In End Of Year IG Post (Photos) by FirstSon01: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
If it was because of this she left her husband, it would have made sense.

But she only did, after her divorce and also lost her job at the church. So it's more like it was a decision she made out of frustration and also joblessness.

However it's obvious that she was pretending while she was in the church and just playing to the gallery perhaps because she had things to lose if she didn't.

Therefore it's a good thing that she's finally being her true self, so that when she truly repents, if wouldn't be pretentious but also her true self.

God bless.

Don't think with your kidneys man
She divorced her husband after she left the church cause they didn't agree.
Re: Pastor Turned Stripper Says Her Dreams Came True In End Of Year IG Post (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Missing Pastor: Grace Of God Mission Keeps Mum Over Missing Pastor / Please I Need Interpretation Of My Dream Please I I / Christians Some Of You People Are So Annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.