Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) (79050 Views)

Robbers Killed During Shootout In Calabar. Graphic Photo / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
hahahaha,
There's a cemetery in my area,
If you wish, I can give you the address.
no need of cemetary for you because you are useless and you are nothing, so if you die, they will just troway your body and drop am for floor, your remains will serve as food for pigs, birds and especially dogs. Omo irankiran

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=Greenback post=97616991][/quote]

Your 0su grandpa

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
kingsavage:
go fvck yourself
I've been spanking your brothers asses, write an application letter if you want to join the battlefield.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Pained criminals grin
you go cry today tire.
Your sleepy brother mrkunlex has picked a race because he couldn't bear the heat.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
PenName55:

Go and proclaim it on top of Kilimanjaro, they won't hear. Killing them is not even the big deal but giving innocent Nigerians bad name.

No one want to do business with Nigerians again.

I traveled to SA sometime. Spent almost a month looking for opportunities from gallery to gallery. No one wanted to have business with a Nigerian.
Few days to my departure, I entered one gallery. The owner started flowing well with me. He was a white. He was going through my catalogue and was saying wow wow!. As he was doing that on seat, I was standing and was happy to have found someone interested in myworks at last. The next thing was, he asked, where are you from? Proudly, I said Nigeria. On hearing this, he stood up immediately, handed me back my catalogue, and said " I am sorry we don't do business with west Africans" he instantly walked me to the door and closed the door behind me and I felt terribly bad.

He actually, didn't want to say Nigerians. He said west Africans.

Thus my trip to SA was just for sightseeing and nothing tangible came out of it.

You see, no where you go. Once they know you are a Nigerian, they run from you. This is real

The most painful thing is, there are lots of them here on Nairaland boasting of their shaddy businesses and these Mods can't do a shiit about banning them. What is the world turning to? Why should a great site like Nairaland encourage such.

You are robbing people of their money and you are calling it bombing?? And coming to boast of it live on Nairaland.

Honestly, Seun needs to do something about it. Being an atheist doesn't mean you shouldn't know what is right from what is wrong.

Pathetic!!

I am so sorry for your experience.

I hope things change for the better. All will be well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
sister,

No need reporting them, I've been spanking their dirty and useless asses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
you go cry today tire.
Your sleepy brother mrkunlex has picked a race because he couldn't bear the heat.

Maybe he doesn't want to engage the product of a baby manufacturing plant whose founders where 0su castaways

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
you go cry today tire.
pained nigga. You are foolish like your father including you bastard hero agbari ojukwu. Awon omo irankiran

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Maybe he doesn't want to engage the product of a baby manufacturing plant whose founders where 0su castaways
hahahaha, sleepy Thelionoflasigi, he said I should bring it on, and when I did, your useless sleepy brother picked to his heels because he lost his balance and was blown away by wind.
I don't eat human being or mine skull and organs.

Lest I forget, there's a cemetery in my area, I can give you the address, if you wish.
Because there's no more cemetery in afonjarial structural land to mine and harvest skull and organ
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
mrkunlex:
pained nigga. You are foolish like your father including you bastard hero agbari ojukwu. Awon omo irankiran
are you not a product of baby mamaism??
Do you even know who your father is.??
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
hahahaha, sleepy Thelionoflasigi, he said I should bring it on, and when I did, your useless sleepy brother picked to his heels because he lost his balance and was blown away by wind.
I don't eat human being or mine skull and organs.

Lest I forget, there's a cemetery in my area, I can give you the address, if you wish.

Beerparlor talk from a flathe@d criminal, you can give me the address of your ancestors cemetery, I'd take a piss over there anytime I find myself in the east.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
are you not a product of baby mamaism??
Do you even know who your father is.??
because you are a product of baby factory, you cant know your father nyamiri.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Beerparlor talk from a flathe@d criminal, you can give me the address of your ancestors cemetery, I'd take a piss over there anytime I find myself in the east.
oh sure,
I'll pm you the address, because I can see that there's no more cemetery in a cursed afonjarial structural land.
The dead won't even rest in peace for you guys haba! Na only una waka come??
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Aboki99(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Na dem dem
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
mrkunlex:
because you are a product of baby factory, you cant know your father nyamiri.
ofe mmanu, how many skulls are there in your pocket??.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by shigishege: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Whiteshield:
Gabriel Onyechefula, good riddance to an idiot. You died like a pig and you deserve to rot in Hades.

Any drug dealer caught should be shot at sight. If Ohaneze want to cry, shoot them too.
u no go kee person
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
oh sure,
I'll pm you the address, because I can see that there's no more cemetery in a cursed afonjarial structural land.
The dead won't even rest in peace for you guys haba! Na only una waka come??

Cursed land that your brothers from the eastern stinkpile run to on a daily, your biafra land has no cemetery cus during the war your forefathers ate themselves to avoid starvation and those killed by the bullet were eaten by vultures. Legend has it that the dead bastards reside in the stomachs of living flatin0s. Stupid 0su brainlet
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by mrkunlex(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
nyamiri dondo doya
i like seeing you wailing.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Cursed land that your brothers from the eastern stinkpile run to on a daily, your biafra land has no cemetery cus during the war your forefathers ate themselves to avoid starvation and those killed by the bullet were eaten by vultures. Legend has it that the dead bastards reside in the stomachs of living flatin0s. Stupid 0su brainlet
mhmmm mhmmm *clears throat*

Afonjarial cone headed structures are lazy, so lazy that they can kill their girl friend that refused to do account to them after business of the day,
Igbo Igbos see these weaknesses and capitalize on your laziness.
In the South South, Igbos are unchallenged,
In the South West, Igbos are unchallenged,
In the South East, Igbos are unchallenged,
The sleepy Yorubas know how to do is to lazy around and looking for women that will be doing account for them.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Afonjarial cone headed structures are lazy, so lazy that they can kill their girl friend that refused to do account to them after business of the day,
The sleepy your as know how to do is to lazy around and looking for women that will be doing account for them.

You cleared your throat to spill this incoherent garbage...can someone translate what this guy is saying cus I don't understand flatin0 language.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
mrkunlex:
nyamiri dondo doya
i like seeing you wailing.
sleepyhead ofe mmanu, go cry today tire,
You're crying and whenever you hear that Monika Damnnniggarr, you'll pick race.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by kingsavage: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

The sleepy Yorubas know how to do is to lazy around and looking for women that will be doing account for them.
am this bragging just to feel good about your criminal self hahahahahahahaha. .. yet no flat head is on forbe list.... unchallenged in criminality grin grin
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by Tonyx5(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Na eve rywhere Nigerians dey ni
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

You cleared your throat to spill this incoherent garbage...can someone translate what this guy is saying cus I don't understand flatin0 language.
sleepy ofe mmanu, I've modified,
Autocorrect messed up my write-up.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by kingsavage: 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
ritual killing is done all over nigeria, but baby factory, drug dealing is done by igbos only grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Killed In Philippines During Shootout With Police (Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
kingsavage:
am this bragging just to feel good about your criminal self hahahahahahahaha. .. yet no flat head is on forbe list.... unchallenged in criminality grin grin
which useless forbes are you talking about??
You're on forbes, but hunger dey wire your ass, is that one an achievement,
That poor sleepy Men that can't give their kinsmen a cup of rice, is who you're bragging to be on forbes.

Igbos don't need to be on forbes before they can do something for their kinsmen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Mastermind of Abuja bank robbery arrested / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured / Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.