Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (104924 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Stop marrying pretty girls and come for we ugly ones, men no go hear. Now see.

Fine gals will always cheat whether they want to or not.

especially the ones that work in bank, those fair skinned ones they re prostituttes they don't even have womb.

15 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by jovijovi: 10:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Yelps, edon happen, pls let us not start this year with scandal newsroo
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Ishilove: 10:50am On Jan 01, 2021
The younger child is Mr Nuru's spitting image. The shame!! Why are some women like this for God's sake? How can you betray your husband like this?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Toks2008(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:

I may have to agree with you on this based on personal experience cos fine ladies have so much attention from men that they can easily loose guard.

13 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Adamuali59: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Pathetic story

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by CSTRR: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2021
To all adulteress in the house, if you want to cheat at least get your lover to wear a condom.

Respect your husband a little.

23 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Toks2008(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Ishilove:
The younger child is Mr Nuru's spitting image. The shame!! Why are some women like this for God's sake? How can you betray your husband like this?

Even the girl too yet the guy no code.. Nah wah for some guys o.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by SocialJustice: 10:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Na wa o
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by iNATH: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2021
I'm new here, just to say hi to everybody

7 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Femeto: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2021
How did he even become MD these banks don't do proper screening

3 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Offpoint1: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2021
How he didn't figure out the kids are not his baffles me... Resemblance to accused is glaring.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by pocohantas(f): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:

Cc: J111333. See your spec...
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Magic1: 10:53am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:

Please allow the fine girls to speak for themselves. Thanks sister.

Jesus! Why are you like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Ishilove: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Toks2008:

Even the girl too yet the guy no code.. Nah wah for some guys o.
In short the two kids look like Nuru. This is so shameful.

3 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Theboss100(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2021
endsarrrs:
NOT ALL FINE GALS CHEAT angry WHY GENERALISE SISTER?! ITS SAD THO
For you to say this, you must be fine. cool cool cool cool
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2021
CSTRR:

As clear as black and white.

The woman fucckk up sha.

Disrespected her husband enough to get pregnant for a lover.

It's one thing to cheat, it's another thing to do it unprotected.

That is see-finish.
I also wanted to asked why she didn't use protection but I don't want to encourage cheating moreover we don't know what lead to this, perhaps they were both intoxicated, you never can say.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by mu2sa2: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2021
supercase1:
Konji always bringing men down,especially men from the northern side they can't just see skirt or a pretty lady face because giving birth sporadically without cation is in their genes hence that explains while their phalus is always in an ultrahigh sensitive state smiley

fact

Am still on the fence
"Men from the northern side"ke! Are all these philandering men in Nigeria fvcking anything and everything in skirt from the north?

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by agabusta: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:

More like slay queens.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2021
We don't need a DNA test to prove whether those kids belong to the MD or not.

7 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by SATANNIST: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2021
is it that men dont waste these type of whores again? try it with me and i waste you

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by luminouz(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Toks2008:
But wait o! I had to go look at the pics well after reading some comments and I can see that this guy must have been so love stricken that he failed to see the striking resemblance of "his kids" with the said boss which ought to have prompted him to suspect the wife.

May we not be foolish in love.

Even if he didn't notice, surely his mom,friends would have noticed just how radically different the kids are.

So none of her co-workers ever made the connections between the kids and the MD?

If it was a case of impotence, the pregnant soon-to-be-married gf cleared that up.

No woman gives birth to two kids for her boss unless she absolutely detests her husband.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by KingMack(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Nawa ooo..e jus clear like DSTV say no be I'm children..rest on bro angry

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by LMS1(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2021
I guess this thread has the highest number of registered members reading simultaneously since 2021 started!

4 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

I know how things are done in Nigerian banks.

My question: what is the MD's new offence? We know he had an affair with Mrs. Thomas which birthed two kids.

Did he kill Mr. Thomas? Was he the one who took vows of faithfulness with the deceased?

The MD is the side dude in the case and I do not blame the side chics/dudes.

He’s not a side dude he’s her boss and can use his leverage of money, power and influence on weak women. That was a married woman and he destroyed sm1’s marriage.

If he wanted to have kids with her why not ask her to officially divorce then do his thing? Why will he have an affair with his married staff and even impregnate her 2ce??

This is not a joke. He destroyed a man’s family and destroyed his life. undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by georgeakins: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:

That woman is not that pretty

6 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by CSTRR: 10:57am On Jan 01, 2021
uruba23:

I also wanted to asked why she didn't use protection but I don't want to encourage cheating moreover we don't know what lead to this, perhaps they were both intoxicated, you never can say.
She has two children for the abokii.

That's constant sex appointments and not a one-off.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by IkpuMmadu: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Vyolet:
While this MDs pŕetty oyinbo wife is sitting pretty at home.
Men will embarrass you.
lol
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Ishilove:

In short the two kids look like Nuru. This is so shameful.

Even the freshness of the kids, the guy suppose know say no be im money be that. There was one that happened in GTB years back too. A very senior staff and HR lady. I wonder their attraction to HR ladies. cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by generationz(f): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:
While Mr. Thomas's exit is very sad, I fail to see why FCMB's MD should be dragged.

Was he the one who gave late Mr. Thomas the impression that the kids are his?

P.S.: the kids really look like the MD

Heard the babe was banging the MD before and after marriage as per senior sugar daddy aka Big God. Thomas was just make she be married woman too.

pocohantas:

Even the freshness of the kids, the guy suppose know say no be im money be that na. There was one that happened in GTB years back too. A very senior staff and HR too. I wonder their attraction to HR ladies. cheesy

That's the best place to keep air heads who for in and climb the ladder with their cat. (Not saying there are no brilliant women in HR)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2021
CSTRR:

She has two children for the abokii.

That's constant sex appointments and not a one-off.
They look like twins to me considering their height.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Nightalan: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Ahaan, was Mr Thomas under a spell not to see the uncanny resemblance between his children and his wife's boss That woman is damn evil. You got pregnant for your boss twice and took the kids home to your husband! Haba na.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Odingo1: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Nawa oo, some women get heart oo. Chaii

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.