Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (46953 Views)

FG Launches Made-In-Nigeria Barite, Will Save $300m In Annual Importation Costs / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by directonpc(m): 6:04am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy New year
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by jacoik(m): 6:04am On Jan 01, 2021
please I don't really understand this story because I have tried to read like for times now but still confused. what of someone like us wey don go their office taya, I even pay 1500 to get registered at ojo but still can't succeed. does this need say I can now go it online? please people wey understand this tori should help a brother here

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by mema900: 6:04am On Jan 01, 2021
9jatriot:
Good idea if you ask me.

Sorry, but we will not ask you. Thank you
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by seunayantokun(m): 6:11am On Jan 01, 2021
PLEASE NIN MUST BE LINKED WITH OUR VOTERS REGISTERS TOO. ANYONE WITHOUT NIN MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE OR BE VOTED FOR.

WE MUST USE THIS FOR BETTER ELECTION EXERCISES.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Encyclopedia1: 6:20am On Jan 01, 2021
I swear it's not working. I've had it for months. They lunched it yesterday, it's still not working today. Scammers everywhere even in our government.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Akainzo:

The NIN has come to stay! It is the main identifier for ALL Nigerians and will be the basis upon which planning and development for the nation. Also, social services will be tied to it, which will improve security across board.

As a matter of fact, BVN will soon disappear and be discontinued as NIN will take over its purposes.

Therefore, there will be no reason to cancel this.

oh Nigeria my Nigeria - National ID scheme (SCAM) was redone 4 times by CHAMS PLC before we now got National IDs then NIN

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by ishola2012: 6:22am On Jan 01, 2021
Good bro
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by okorogodwin4(m): 6:27am On Jan 01, 2021
We will continue to deceive our self in these country in policies that will never work
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by LZAA: 6:29am On Jan 01, 2021
Tannhauser:

Someone's daddy? They are coming for you grin
Wonder where that goat is grin
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by ny1234: 6:31am On Jan 01, 2021
You want NIN to be linked to your voters register? You want it to be linked to your licenses? NIN was not created to help you but to enslave you, that number that is tied to you will be used to track and deny you services when the evil government unveil it's true purpose. You will lose your right to protest bad polices or criticize the government.

NIN program is a smoke screen to implement the beast system (fascist totalitarian state). It is DNA harvesting scheme implemented for globalists.

If nothing is done to stop it, then it is only a matter of time. May God deliver Nigeria.

seunayantokun:
PLEASE NIN MUST BE LINKED WITH OUR VOTERS REGISTERS TOO. ANYONE WITHOUT NIN MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE OR BE VOTED FOR.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Akainzo(m): 6:32am On Jan 01, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:

oh Nigeria my Nigeria - National ID scheme (SCAM) was redone 4 times by CHAMS PLC before we now got National IDs then NIN

It doesn't matter how many times OBJ and his CHAMS cohorts failed, NIN has come to stay.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by mainkendo: 6:35am On Jan 01, 2021
grin. Why can it not be found in play store

2 Likes

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Akainzo(m): 6:37am On Jan 01, 2021
ny1234:
You want NIN to be linked to your voters register? You want it to be linked to your licenses? NIN was not created to help you but to enslave you, that number that is tied to you will be used to track and deny you services when the evil government unveil it's true purpose. You will lose your right to protest bad polices or criticize the government.

NIN program is a smoke screen to implement the beast system (fascist totalitarian state). It is DNA harvesting scheme implemented for globalists.

If nothing is done to stop it, then it is only a matter of time. May God deliver Nigeria.

All saner climes have social security or citizen identifiers, and it facilitates their rights to protest. It is the same implementation in Nigeria, it is for integration and delivery of seamless services to Nigerians.

Using it for your Drivers License ensures that you only have to provide the NIN, pass the test and you get your DL.

Also think of all the positives that people cannot just disappear anymore as they will immediately be identified when they open an account, rent an apartment or start a new work. Criminals will think twice as crime becomes harder to get away with.

7 Likes

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Vulcanheph(m): 6:37am On Jan 01, 2021
Someone should please tell me why our usually callous and insensitive government is so hell bent on this NIN thing.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Dangrace01: 6:37am On Jan 01, 2021
I have the old nin slip is my nin number ready
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Akainzo(m): 6:38am On Jan 01, 2021
okorogodwin4:
We will continue to deceive our self in these country in policies that will never work

DO not worry, your eye will clear when you find out how effective it becomes as all things are linked. And you will envy those that receive seamless services based on it.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by gateleo(m): 6:39am On Jan 01, 2021
ny1234:
Nigerians should be vigilant and resist any policies that will enslave and futher take away their freedom. If nothing is done to stop this, the evil government will execute the plan of linking NIN to all public services as part of the plan to create the beast system (fascist totalitarian state). This is to track / control you and also make it easy to deny public services when the time comes. It is a case of problem, reaction, solution. They create a problem and then once there is a reaction, they implement their agenda.

NIN program is a DNA harvesting scheme and it tied into COVID-19 globalists agenda. You will see what will happen once the COVID-19 vaccine is available in Nigeria.

See https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/fg-dumps-plastic-national-identity-card-for-digital-identification/

See https://www.biometricupdate.com/202008/nigerias-national-biometric-id-proposed-to-go-digital-add-dna

May God deliver Nigeria

See your life..Are you truly for real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 01, 2021
Akainzo:

It doesn't matter how many times OBJ and his CHAMS cohorts failed, NIN has come to stay.

Hopefully it will foreclose on the proposed $6 billion for election database and additional data capture requirements abi?
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Akainzo(m): 6:52am On Jan 01, 2021
LaEvilIMiss:

Hopefully it will foreclose on the proposed $6 billion for election database and additional data capture requirements abi?

Different things. The N6 Billion or whatever for elections are different from the NIN infrastructure. It will be linked, but will most likely be done in the background. As things evolve, no one will be able to register for elections without NIN or Voters Register would be updated through the NIN infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Akainzo:

Different things. The N6 Billion or whatever for elections are different from the NIN infrastructure. It will be linked, but will most likely be done in the background. As things evolve, no one will be able to register for elections without NIN or Voters Register would be updated through the NIN infrastructure.

Nice and the NIMC DNA Bank project? I hope it all comes together as planned without any curve-balls that should have been covered
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Aguilar(m): 7:04am On Jan 01, 2021
waséré
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Aguilar(m): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2021
seunayantokun:

Abegi who election epp
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by bigwig10(m): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2021
How does this help solve the problem of insecurity in country?
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by santakris(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
That link is not working. I just verified it
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by miniziter(m): 7:25am On Jan 01, 2021
Can I start using it to register people and charge token?
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Okoroawusa: 7:31am On Jan 01, 2021
RaptObserver:
Abeggy! When they wanted to registers voters for election they opened registration points everywhere. Now they want us to get NIN they can't do same cos it doesn't concern politicians.
Oga NIN has been on for 8 years. Go n get your own. Don't blame anyone for your ineptitude and I don't care attitude.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by omoadeleye(m): 7:34am On Jan 01, 2021
jacoik:
please I don't really understand this story because I have tried to read like for times now but still confused. what of someone like us wey don go their office taya, I even pay 1500 to get registered at ojo but still can't succeed. does this need say I can now go it online? please people wey understand this tori should help a brother here

This one is just a portal to verify your NIN, you can't create a fresh registration on the portal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Okoroawusa: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Akainzo:

Abeg tell them o!... They think that NIN is only a sim card thing. NIN is the new thing now. It will be linked to everything thing from WAEC, to Voters card, to all forms of license,to sim card , to International passport and so on.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Banter1(m): 7:35am On Jan 01, 2021
sapientia:
I can confirm that this app used to work like 2 years ago.

Since after last update, it stopped working.

I regret updating.

Notice: If you have a bank account, check your NIN with the sim you used to do your bvn.

*346#
some of us used voters card
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Minjim: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2021
These ppl are fools. Only 40m Nigerians are registered.
Give us an app to find the nearest registering point and make an appointment.
So the day I go there I know I'm going to register straight.
Not that I'll have to go an book appointment then go again to register

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:36am On Jan 01, 2021
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus / Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.