Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (46961 Views)

FG Launches Made-In-Nigeria Barite, Will Save $300m In Annual Importation Costs / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by ameh99: 7:41am On Jan 01, 2021
Don't be surprised this app may not even work cry cry cry cry
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Lekan239(m): 7:46am On Jan 01, 2021
Encyclopedia1:
I swear it's not working. I've had it for months. They lunched it yesterday, it's still not working today. Scammers everywhere even in our government.
you will need to redownload another when its available on store na
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 01, 2021
sapientia:
I can confirm that this app used to work like 2 years ago.

Since after last update, it stopped working.

I regret updating.

Notice: If you have a bank account, check your NIN with the sim you used to do your bvn.

*346#

Does it mean that, if i go to the bank where i did my bvn, they will be able to give me my NIN number?
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by sircatherine45(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2021
achierosion:
Pi had the old I. D card, do I need to reregister for new one before linking it to my sim?

No need, but contact their Twitter handle for more info
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2021
Akainzo:

DO not worry, your eye will clear when you find out how effective it becomes as all things are linked. And you will envy those that receive seamless services based on it.

It is a good thing really when the Government tries gets data into governance especially with the Census/Population Commission and other areas - it is a thing to hope for
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Flamemignon1(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2021
sapientia:
I can confirm that this app used to work like 2 years ago.

Since after last update, it stopped working.

I regret updating.

Notice: If you have a bank account, check your NIN with the sim you used to do your bvn.

*346#
What the.... The app isn't available yet
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Bimpe29: 7:54am On Jan 01, 2021
As well as Driver's license. Some underaged drivers and voters will then be discouraged.
sirqeeboi:
They should let link our voters card to NIN to..we just be carrying one card.. at least age restriction can be done for ppl who aren't eligible to vote.. instead of carrying two ........ cards everywhere. And those who doesn't have voter card and possess NIN should be eligible to vote with it..
E Jo wahala naija po.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Patrickker(m): 7:54am On Jan 01, 2021
sirqeeboi:
They should let link our voters card to NIN to..we just be carrying one card.. at least age restriction can be done for ppl who aren't eligible to vote.. instead of carrying two ........ cards everywhere. And those who doesn't have voter card and possess NIN should be eligible to vote with it..
E Jo wahala naija po.
And you expect the old ones in government to reason this way? Nigeria is stalled with this people.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by ibietela2(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2021
sirqeeboi:
E Jo wahala naija po.

I carry 4 o

Drivers license
Voters card
International passport
National ID

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by jefy(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2021
ny1234:
You want NIN to be linked to your voters register? You want it to be linked to your licenses? NIN was not created to help you but to enslave you, that number that is tied to you will be used to track and deny you services when the evil government unveil it's true purpose. You will lose your right to protest bad polices or criticize the government.

NIN program is a smoke screen to implement the beast system (fascist totalitarian state). It is DNA harvesting scheme implemented for globalists.

If nothing is done to stop it, then it is only a matter of time. May God deliver Nigeria.

seriously, what will be will be. It is the agenda of the world and God. Wether we like it or nay, the beast system so many are afraid of will come. When the time finally comes, you will have an option to say yes or no. Its not come yet, when it comes, those alive will surely know that the time has come.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by pacespot(m): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Why can't they just make this into a photo card, most of the foreign companies don't accept slip as a form of identification from Nigerians, they will ask for your driver's licence, international passport or National ID card, not slip.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2021
this is an audio app...the app is not on play store and applestore,or is of only meant for APC supporters
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by matm: 8:41am On Jan 01, 2021
download link not working
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Ayobami7(m): 8:55am On Jan 01, 2021
okay
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Charles10xer(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Yes you have to registeragain to get your NIN number before linking it to your lines.

achierosion:
Pi had the old I. D card, do I need to reregister for new one before linking it to my sim?
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Didi2d(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2021
How do I get my NIN number?, I misplaced it. Any advice cos I need to update my number.

The number I used in registering NIN some years back has been recycled and sold to someone else
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by aieromon(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Obainoneandonly:
this is an audio app...the app is not on play store and applestore,or is of only meant for APC supporters

The old version 2.0 is available on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimcmobile

Be patient and wait for the updated version 2.0.1

https://nimcmobile.app/

1 Share

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 01, 2021
sirqeeboi:
E Jo wahala naija po.

What you listed up there is too convenient. Making things convenient for the citizens is not a priority of the Nigerian govt.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 01, 2021
Odunolumide:
Why didn't they think of this before the public outcry?

Ability to think is a taboo in govt circles.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by sapientia(m): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2021
michaelpop50:

Does it mean that, if i go to the bank where i did my bvn, they will be able to give me my NIN number?

Just dial *346# with the number used
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by sapientia(m): 9:26am On Jan 01, 2021
Banter1:
some of us used voters card

What sim were you using when you did bvn? Didn't have a line then?
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 01, 2021
Can we generate NIN from the app?
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by EngrchidiG25(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2021
The NIN the foreigners has and the so called citizens are striving to get government of the north well done
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by McBenedict(f): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2021
please someone should help me, i cant find the app in google play store.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by luluosas(m): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2021
Let's see how it goes
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2021
ny1234:
You want NIN to be linked to your voters register? You want it to be linked to your licenses? NIN was not created to help you but to enslave you, that number that is tied to you will be used to track and deny you services when the evil government unveil it's true purpose. You will lose your right to protest bad polices or criticize the government.

NIN program is a smoke screen to implement the beast system (fascist totalitarian state). It is DNA harvesting scheme implemented for globalists.

If nothing is done to stop it, then it is only a matter of time. May God deliver Nigeria.

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by sirqeeboi(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Patrickker:
And you expect the old ones in government to reason this way? Nigeria is stalled with this people.

Let continue to hope so.. is like their brains are now booting small small.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by luluosas(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2021
Please link to the android app, and the improved print out. Thank you
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by jovijovi: 10:19am On Jan 01, 2021
The want to make money from this app,

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by airsaylongcome: 10:33am On Jan 01, 2021
ny1234:

Why do you see it only as denying you services? There are loads of services it will grant you. Stop all this New World Order nonsense. I'm sure if someone looks at you well well we will find you have a Google mail, Facebook account, twitter account, Instagram account, whatsapp account all of which are currently used to profile you.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by descartes400: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2021
I tried downloading the app but I'm told " this item is not available in your country"

Why is it telling this bullshit when I'm in Nigeria?
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2021
Where is the link to the app?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.