Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (46956 Views)

FG Launches Made-In-Nigeria Barite, Will Save $300m In Annual Importation Costs / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by sapientia(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2021
aieromon:

The same issue happened to me twice. On the third attempt, the sync was successful.

Keep on trying.

Really, have done it as much time as I cant remember but with this your information, I will be trying it daily.

I regret ever updating the app. If you have not. Don't ever update it
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by erico2k2(m): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2021
sapientia:

Still ask the bank if they generated BVN for you.

It's still very possible they did.

If they did not, ask them if they are by an chance enrolling for NIN.

If not, do not panic, you will get it eventually, forget Nigeria government threats.
cool well I happen to be in 9ja now so shall go to the bank on Monday day morning something I dread doing
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Darestc2k12: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2021
aieromon:

The card has gone digital. Fees will only be charged for verification purposes by third party.

How pls explain to me.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by ysalli: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2021
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by aieromon(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Darestc2k12:

How pls explain to me.

Everything you need to know can be found here

https://nimcmobile.app/
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Encyclopedia1: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lekan239:
you will need to redownload another when its available on store na

I did. Still the same.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
sapientia:

That's a problem.

If no one uses it now, try and get it.

But visit your bank to confirm if they generate nin for you.

Alright I will
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by ny1234: 5:24am On Jan 03, 2021
You know when people give up their freedom for security, they get neither

GreyLaw:

[b][/b]
Most people are not smart enough to understand what you are talking about, even those who are supposedly Christians.

Not just Nigerians, people the world over will have same issues. But I trust that these plans will be destroyed for at least the next 10-12 years before the evil globalist will try again. I believe the purpose of Covid-19 has failed; it didn't work as they expected.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by ny1234: 5:37am On Jan 03, 2021
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

NIN is part of the control grid that will be
used to facilitate fascism, same way they promise to offer you seamless services with NIN, that's how you will be tracked and denied services.

Akainzo:

All saner climes have social security or citizen identifiers, and it facilitates their rights to protest. It is the same implementation in Nigeria, it is for integration and delivery of seamless services to Nigerians.

Using it for your Drivers License ensures that you only have to provide the NIN, pass the test and you get your DL.

Also think of all the positives that people cannot just disappear anymore as they will immediately be identified when they open an account, rent an apartment or start a new work. Criminals will think twice as crime becomes harder to get away with.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by seunayantokun(m): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2021
ny1234:
You want NIN to be linked to your voters register? You want it to be linked to your licenses? NIN was not created to help you but to enslave you, that number that is tied to you will be used to track and deny you services when the evil government unveil it's true purpose. You will lose your right to protest bad polices or criticize the government.

NIN program is a smoke screen to implement the beast system (fascist totalitarian state). It is DNA harvesting scheme implemented for globalists.

If nothing is done to stop it, then it is only a matter of time. May God deliver Nigeria.

If you go to the prophecy of the Bible concerning this, be assured that no one can stop the beast. His is part of the end time agenda through which God will show Himself through Jesus Christ as the only authority in heaven and earth.

Also, NIN linked to voter's card will help curtail election frauds: underage voting, results manipulations, disenfranchisement through various hurdles associated to voters registration, etc. You need to know lots of election results from certain parts of Nigeria are fabricated. It will expose some Nigerian politicians, especially those in Aso Rock and their supporters.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Sheggy13(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
aieromon:

I've been able to login to the app and see my Digital ID, also added my phone numbers but I can't see any option to download the digital ID and later print. Please how does one go about that from the app? Thanks.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by aieromon(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sheggy13:

I've been able to login to the app and see my Digital ID, also added my phone numbers but I can't see any option to download the digital ID and later print. Please how does one go about that from the app? Thanks.

https://myportal.nimc.gov.ng/

Enter the UserID from the app and click on "I need a PIN" to generate an OTP to login to the portal.

You can pay to print the slip but the button to download the slip is not active yet so be patient.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by sirqeeboi(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
I registered 2014, now I downloaded the app to confirm my data.only for them to ask if I am still using this number +234071****** ave u use such number before? Neva seen this kind number sef. I remembered all the numbers I have used and even the ones I bought just promo or data stuff..and I remembered I was using only two main sims MTN and 9mobile..when a kid chewed my sim went to retrieve it. But the sim was registered with someone else detail (small canopy that do fake sim registration for you) that how I lost the sim and the number isn't Identical in anyway I still remember the number vividly, now nimc is asking me to go their office for changing of number which I don't think is possible this year as I don't have that energy for queuing.cos I always do my things when there is not any rushing. Did my nimc 2014 collected the two slips immediately I finished registration. Even when I did my voters card was around 2015 or 16 when election was over and everything has died down..even in schools I always do my registration as early as possible
That me to avoid any unnecessary situations. I can count the number of time I visited banks last year sef (was even errands) Nigeria stress is not my thing at all.
So now I have linked my main sim to my NIN, and I am thinking I don't really need to go to nimc office if they ave good data base that can really matched details. Hope t should not be a problem?
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Tenshades(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
aieromon:

Enter the UserID from the app and click on "I need a PIN" to generate an OTP to login to the portal.

You can pay to print the slip but the button to download the slip is not active yet so be patient.

Thanks for the info...

...I have done mine and it went well.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Sheggy13(m): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2021
aieromon:

The portal is rubbish. I entered the generated OTPs none worked, just reply "logging you in" and nothing happens afterwards. Don't know why we can't get simple things right in this country.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Sheggy13(m): 1:38am On Jan 06, 2021
Tenshades:

Thanks for the info...

...I have done mine and it went well.
How did you do it. All of the OTPs I get, none worked for me to login.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Tenshades(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Sheggy13:

How did you do it. All of the OTPs I get, none worked for me to login.

Mine was successful on the second attempt.

Keep trying.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Darestc2k12: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
aieromon:

Pls I got stuck in getting sms in phone.
Pls help. Contact me via my whatsapp number: 08064407549
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by topiiiiiiii(f): 2:37am On Feb 04, 2022
JWhite2Deep:
Those that downloaded the app, where did they download it? I can't find it on playstore too. Naija things sef.
please reply your mail, I have been trying to reach you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Amaechi's Suit To Red Summit Gala Night (Photos) / President Buhari's Security Aides Spotted Outside Abuja House In London. Photos / Guys Turn Lagos Road Into A Boxing Ring On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.