Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (46959 Views)

FG Launches Made-In-Nigeria Barite, Will Save $300m In Annual Importation Costs / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
sapientia:

Just dial *346# with the number used

I don't have that number anymore
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by 198800Mam(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
achierosion:
Pi had the old I. D card, do I need to reregister for new one before linking it to my sim?

yes sir
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by descartes400: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nodogragra4me:
Where is the link to the app?

https://nimcmobile.app/
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
The app is no longer on playstore. The rating was so low they had to remove it. The app itself was a disaster
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by sapientia(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
michaelpop50:

I don't have that number anymore

That's a problem.

If no one uses it now, try and get it.

But visit your bank to confirm if they generate nin for you.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by xcelentattitude(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
9jatriot:
Good idea if you ask me.

Well, no one asked you sad

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by ryusufu(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
VIPERVENOM:
The app is no longer on playstore. The rating was so low they had to remove it. The app itself was a disaster
It's available on play store sir. The thing is, it doesn't show my data whenni put my nin

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Improved NIN slip? Which means they are not planning to ever provide Nigerians with the main plastic ID Card.
Smh
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by jacoik(m): 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
omoadeleye:

This one is just a portal to verify your NIN, you can't create a fresh registration on the portal.
okay. thanks so much bro

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by OneKinGuy(m): 3:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
I downloaded the updated app and put my NIN. It displayed another person phone number. Why can any thing in this country work wel.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by thunderbabs: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
This one na audio app oo. E never dey playstore na shocked
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by thunderbabs: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
OneKinGuy:
I downloaded the updated app and put my NIN. It displayed another person phone number. Why can any thing in this country work wel.

Make they even cancel everything and start afresh... Sebi na too much money dey worry us
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
sirqeeboi:
They should let link our voters card to NIN to..we just be carrying one card.. at least age restriction can be done for ppl who aren't eligible to vote.. instead of carrying two ........ cards everywhere. And those who doesn't have voter card and possess NIN should be eligible to vote with it..
E Jo wahala naija po.
I agree so that it will reduce election fraud during voting.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by JWhite2Deep: 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Those that downloaded the app, where did they download it? I can't find it on playstore too. Naija things sef.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by erico2k2(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
Akainzo:

The NIN has come to stay! It is the main identifier for ALL Nigerians and will be the basis upon which planning and development for the nation. Also, social services will be tied to it, which will improve security across board.

As a matter of fact, BVN will soon disappear and be discontinued as NIN will take over its purposes.

Therefore, there will be no reason to cancel this.
very good move same as NI number in the U and Socia security number in the US
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by erico2k2(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
TheSuperb:
Improved NIN slip? Which means they are not planning to ever provide Nigerians with the main plastic ID Card.
Smh
not true, the Uk discontinued issuing plastic card for tier own Ni number to save cost, we were the last group to receive that plastic i think!
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by erico2k2(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
sapientia:

That's a problem.

If no one uses it now, try and get it.

But visit your bank to confirm if they generate nin for you.
so you get the NIN frm banks? pardon my ignorance Iain'tt into this much as live far away
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by aieromon(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
aieromon:

The old version 2.0 is available on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimcmobile

Be patient and wait for the updated version 2.0.1

Version 2.0.1 is now live. Unfortunately, the app is restricted to users with early access on the Playstore.

Setup is pretty simple. Portal (https://myportal.nimc.gov.ng) is also up and running. The portal has the option to link all your existing mobile numbers to your NIN. I tried it out and it was successful.

However, the menu for printing of the NIN slip is not live at the moment.

Kudos to the developers and FMoCaDE.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by sapientia(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
erico2k2:

so you get the NIN frm banks? pardon my ignorance Iain'tt into this much as live far away

I cannot be very certain since am not a nimc worker.

However, during the bvn registration, some banks like Sterling bank used the opportunity to enroll their customers for the NIN since it's basically KYC.

So if you have a BVN, use same sim you use to check your BVN, dial *346#

If your bank enrolled you during the bvn exercise, you will see you NIN.

If they did not not, you won't see it.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by erico2k2(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
sapientia:

I cannot be very certain since am not a nimc worker.

However, during the bvn registration, some banks like Sterling bank used the opportunity to enroll their customers for the NIN since it's basically KYC.

So if you have a BVN, use same sim you use to check your BVN, dial *346#

If your bank enrolled you during the bvn exercise, you will see you NIN.

If they did not not, you won't see it.
Hmm I see, I did my BVN in London so no 9ja Sim card involved
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by erico2k2(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
aieromon:

Version 2.0.1 is now live. Unfortunately, the app is restricted to users with early access on the Playstore.

Setup is pretty simple. Portal (https://myportal.nimc.gov.ng) is also up and running. The portal has the option to link all your existing mobile numbers to your NIN. I tried it out and it was successful.

They need do more, I dnt seee why this is taking 4 ever
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by aalangel(f): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
aieromon:

The old version 2.0 is available on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimcmobile

Be patient and wait for the updated version 2.0.1

It has moved one step closer than before. Now this *346*3# isn't working.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by GreyLaw(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
ny1234:
Nigerians should be vigilant and resist any policies that will enslave and futher take away their freedom. If nothing is done to stop this, the evil government will execute the plan of linking NIN to all public services as part of the plan to create the beast system (fascist totalitarian state). This is to track / control you and also make it easy to deny public services when the time comes. It is a case of problem, reaction, solution. They create a problem and then once there is a reaction, they implement their agenda.

NIN program is a DNA harvesting scheme and it tied into COVID-19 globalists agenda. You will see what will happen once the COVID-19 vaccine is available in Nigeria.

See https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/fg-dumps-plastic-national-identity-card-for-digital-identification/

See https://www.biometricupdate.com/202008/nigerias-national-biometric-id-proposed-to-go-digital-add-dna

May God deliver Nigeria

Most people are not smart enough to understand what you are talking about, even those who are supposedly Christians.

Not just Nigerians, people the world over will have same issues. But I trust that these plans will be destroyed for at least the next 10-12 years before the evil globalist will try again. I believe the purpose of Covid-19 has failed; it didn't work as they expected.

1 Like

Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Sheggy13(m): 6:13am On Jan 02, 2021
aieromon:

I was able to download this app but whenever I enter my NIN, it gives me a success message and brings out my BVN registered phone number prompting to confirm if I'm still using that number or not. However, when I select the option of still using that number it returns an error message with something likes: " Oops. Your submission returned an error. Error: Request failed with status code 401". I really don't understand what's wrong.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by aieromon(m): 6:30am On Jan 02, 2021
Sheggy13:

I was able to download this app but whenever I enter my NIN, it gives me a success message and brings out my BVN registered phone number prompting to confirm if I'm still using that number or not. However, when I select the option of still using that number it returns an error message with something likes: " Oops. Your submission returned an error. Error: Request failed with status code 401". I really don't understand what's wrong.

The same issue happened to me twice. On the third attempt, the sync was successful.

Keep on trying.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by Darestc2k12: 8:00am On Jan 02, 2021
Pls and pls our minister should look into the renewal fees of NIMC cards oo. It is very expensive
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by aieromon(m): 8:37am On Jan 02, 2021
Darestc2k12:
Pls and pls our minister should look into the renewal fees of NIMC cards oo. It is very expensive

The card has gone digital. Fees will only be charged for verification purposes by third party.
Re: FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App by sapientia(m): 9:02am On Jan 02, 2021
erico2k2:

Hmm I see, I did my BVN in London so no 9ja Sim card involved

Still ask the bank if they generated BVN for you.

It's still very possible they did.

If they did not, ask them if they are by an chance enrolling for NIN.

If not, do not panic, you will get it eventually, forget Nigeria government threats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate / President Goodluck Commissions International Olympic Stadium In Akwa Ibom / "Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.