Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators (2327 Views)

Seun Mydn44 Lalasticalala Oam4j I Want To Delete My Account. / Mynd44 And Oam4j / Seun, Lala Mynd44 And OAM4J The Picture Limit In This Forum Is Too Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by Sammy07: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Scientists:

Some months ago Farano posted one profile pic where she had All back hair style, I masturbate with that pic no be small. tongue Seun is a suspect, how and what made them know each other and she was made a moderator for Sexuality and Romance Section? wink

Richiez is my man back then we d hustle for free browsing in Naijamob.net i hail o.

justwise is planning 30 years ban for me but, his plans won't work tongue

"Dominique" A low key changed Feminist, The change may either be caused by the fact she is now married or her time don pass tongue

"CrazyMan " Odiegwu for this kind name I won't talk sha.

Please, one of you should help me change my Username from Scientists to Sientist. The mention on Scientists is too much.

Lolsss at your last paragraph
Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Grandmeister:

Mynd44 is now Igbo?? You see why igbos here are unapologetically aggressive towards you lots? How this thread turned to an anti Igbo rants in no time! It is only when the Igbo retaliate here that they are called abusive..but your biased nature will never ask who started what...it is all fine until an Igbo moniker does same...can you count how many anti Igbo topics that graced the politics section in 2020 alone?
Nwanne, its over a thousand. If we add anti Ipob join the number is in three or more thousands.

It is unacceptable, mods must change expectations this year.
Re: Open Letter To Mynd44 OAM4J And All Nairaland Moderators by supercase1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Indabello:

Brother, even the British respected those "barbaric" acts you talked about during their stay in Nigeria and that was why they recorded their greatest success in the North. If your society condones berating and belittling of the Creator, good for you but don't try it in places where the Creator is held in high esteem. If your society condones all forms of DECADENCE, good for you. You can do as you wish in your community but don't try it in societies where im moralities are considered as an invitation to God's Wrath.

In the West, you dare not scold your child or even subject him or her to any form of corporal purnishment even when they refuse to serve God or go to churches on Sundays. You try that in America or Europe, Prison will be your resting place. Do you tolerate that in your culture or personal home? No. So why demand for the contrary from the Northerners?
Finally, haven't you heard the saying "when in Rome, You behave like Romans".
Please stop using British to justify that northern Nigeria need to deal away with certain backward and barbaric traditions ok,th British were after their cash out from colonial Nigeria nothing more,
As long as the north continue to wallow in the ocean of illiteracy, alhmajiri system,sentimentality, intolerance, nepotism and bigotry, criminality and terrorism,supporting fellow corrupt northerners in power,child marriage,general distrust of Southerners and non Muslim drug abuse extremism
THE REGION (Arewa)WILL NEVER PROGRESS IN a THOUSAND YEARS

That's is a fact and glaring reality

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yorubas Have Lagos And Fulanis Have Abuja What Do Igbos Have[video ] / This General Said He Prevented Boko Haram From Entering Lagos (photo) / IPOB US Based Lawyer Is An Armenian Genocide Denier.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.