Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates (4391 Views)

Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives / Motherchristmas Token Giveaway / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by VersatileDigita: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
God blessings. Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by kannyluv(f): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
igbowoman:

I have asked my son in the Lord to send the 4k to your account. Please respond here when you receive it
okay

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by Ewatunde(f): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
igbowoman:

I have asked my son to send your 4k Report back here when u receive it Bless u
Okay

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by kannyluv(f): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
igbowoman:

I have asked my son in the Lord to send the 4k to your account. Please respond here when you receive it
. cash received...... I cannot thank you enough but the God I serve will bless you in a million fold and God will meet you in all point of your needs in Jesus name Amen..... thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by Ewatunde(f): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
igbowoman:

I have asked my son to send your 4k
Report back here when u receive it
Bless u
God bless you ma,i just received the alert,God will replenish ur pocket

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by descarado: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Is this the new way?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Snake Came Out From Her Vagina / My Marriage Is Rosy BUT....... / She Won't Sleep With Her Hubby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.