Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates (4390 Views)

Guidelines For Unemployed Husbands With Working Wives / Motherchristmas Token Giveaway / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
China112:

My school is affiliated with UNN. Abeg make e reach us too

What school
Alvan?
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
chidiogo123:
Good evening, am a unn graduate and still unemployed since graduation. Can prove it too. Hoping to get this to get foodstuffs and drugs. God bless you.

You will be getting 8k
I have asked my son in the Lord to disburse the funds

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fortunate25:

What of UNN undergraduates? We've been at home for 9months now

Did u send me your details?
Looks like I mistakenly included your name for 4k even though I said graduates.
Please give it to your mother.
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
kannyluv:
sent

Does your name start with O and your surname starts with O
You didn't tell me your nairaland name
You will be getting 4k
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Some of you didn't send your bank details.please do and also tell me your nairaland name
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Afrikaa

I saw your proof
You will 4k
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
If I responded and asked a question please respond back.
This ends today after today i won't have the time
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by kannyluv(f): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:

Does your name start with O and your surname starts with O You didn't tell me your nairaland name You will be getting 4k
my surname Start with E my name B second name E
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by afrikaa: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:
Afrikaa

I saw your proof
You will 4k

Thank you so so much... I'm grateful, Alert received. cheesy

May God supply all your needs according to his riches in glory... Amen!

Appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
afrikaa:

Thank you so so much... I'm grateful, Alert received. cheesy

May God supply all your needs according to his riches in glory... Amen!

Appreciate.

God bless
I pray you get a breakthrough in the job market this year

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
kannyluv:

Maybe the person that didn't give the bank details
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
kannyluv:

You didn't send your bank details
Please send the names as in your account and the details
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by Fortunate25(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:

Did u send me your details?
Looks like I mistakenly included your name for 4k even though I said graduates.
Please give it to your mother.

Thank you so much Ma'am. May God continue to bless you, may you and your family never lack. Amen. and May this new year bring many opportunities your way, and turn all your efforts into great achievements.

Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by afrikaa: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:

God bless
I pray you get a breakthrough in the job market this year

Amen... Thanks again smiley
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fortunate25 did u see my post to you?

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ewatunde:
Happy New Year,Am a graduate of Unn, I just sent proof to u now.

Your surname starts with O and ends with O?
You didn't send me your account
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by Fortunate25(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:
Fortunate25 did u see my post to you?
cheesy Yes ma'am. we really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by Dollarsbabe(f): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Cash received, my name and surname start with O... Thanks for your kind gesture ma.. May God enrich every aspect of your life.
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by China112(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:

What school
Alvan?
Good evening. It's Unilorin
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
China112:

Good evening. It's Unilorin

How did ilorin become affiliate UNN
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by China112(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:

How did ilorin become affiliate UNN
Through affiliate. I heard it last year when a friend was looking for admission
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by chidiogo123(f): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:

You will be getting 8k
I have asked my son in the Lord to disburse the funds
Thank you so much ma. May God replenish you hundred folds. Your source will never run dry. Remain blessed. Alert received.

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by Ewatunde(f): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:

Your surname starts with O and ends with O?
You didn't send me your account
okay
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by Burstscam: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Qualified. Can I send my proof?
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by uncleck: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:
Qualifications

1.You must be a UNN graduate
2 you must be unemployed at this time
3.You must prove u are a UNN grad privately
4.you must not be a new or dormant account on nairaland

Let me hear your story.
Winners will get a token 4k till earmarked funds are used up
are alvan graduates qualified too?
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by kannyluv(f): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2021
igbowoman:

You didn't send your bank details
Please send the names as in your account and the details
I have sent my account details via email
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dollarsbabe:
Cash received, my name and surname start with O... Thanks for your kind gesture ma.. May God enrich every aspect of your life.

You are welcome i pray this year the Lord will give you a job in Jesus name Amen
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
kannyluv:
I have sent my account details via email

I have asked my son in the Lord to send the 4k to your account. Please respond here when you receive it

1 Like

Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ewatunde:
Yes,UBA 2107869768

I have asked my son to send your 4k
Report back here when u receive it
Bless u
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
If you sent me your proof without making a post here I won't look at it.
Sorry.
The giveaway ends
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by igbowoman: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Burstscam:
Qualified. Can I send my proof?

You are the last one.go ahead
Re: Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates by China112(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
igbowoman:
If you sent me your proof without making a post here I won't look at it.
Sorry.
The giveaway ends
Dear Igbowoman . I sent you a pm too. So that I can send you my proof

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Palava / A Snake Came Out From Her Vagina / My Marriage Is Rosy BUT.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.