Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Motherchristmas Token Giveaway - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Motherchristmas Token Giveaway (8366 Views)

I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2019
I don't have much money but in the spirit of Christmas I want to bless some people with a token for Christmas .
Please how much is one whole chicken in Nigeria.
Give me a range.
Thanks
You can be of any religion or any culture the only qualification is that you are unemployed and not a new handle that registered after me or without active participation grin.At least you can buy chicken and give your mom for Christmas to celebrate.When things get better for you ,do it for someone else.
Now tell me your story I will pick one winner daily till Christmas day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
Fairly Used Chicken over here goes for N2,500,

The one meant for sacrifice is sold at N3,850,

While the real Christmas chicken (Celebrity chicken) is N4,500 and above.

Compliments of the Season!

13 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Erediauwa:

Which one is fairly used chicken again?
Oh dear
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
So let me go with the midrange of what u gave.
Our giveaway will be N3,800
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
MotherChristmas:

Which one is fairly used chicken again?
Oh dear
Incomplete parts..... Some vital organs are missing.

That's Fairly Used.

2 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by ojun50(m): 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Fairly used chicken kwa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Will be checking periodically.
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Yusufnairaland2: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
mama Chris.tmas eku ise oo... Oluwa ma fi si apo oo

4 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Yusufnairaland2:
I am a Muslim, but I wouldn't mind joining in the celebration..Merry Christmas and a Prosperous new year in advance. God bless the giver and replenish his or her pocket....

Amen

Just share your story why you deserve the token giveaway
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by ahnie: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Erediauwa:
Incomplete parts..... Some vital organs are missing.

That's Fairly Used.

Oh yeshua...lolz..guy you're funny!
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
ahnie:

Oh yeshua...lolz..guy you're funny!

I thought that was hilarious too
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Yusufnairaland2: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
I no dey ever win all this tin.never

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Trendytessy(f): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
MotherChristmas:
I don't have much money but in the spirit of Christmas I want to bless some people with a token for Christmas .
Give me a range.
Thanks
You can be of any religion or any culture the only qualification is that you are unemployed and not a new handle that registered after me or without active participation grin.At least you can buy chicken and give your mom for Christmas to celebrate.When things get better for you ,do it for someone else.

Let me make my presence known just incase I get lucky.. never gotten a giveaway before

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
On a more serious note,

I really need that chicken so i could give it to my siblings.

Things are not smooth for now, but the rough times won't last forever.

I will be grateful even if it's a "FAIRLY USED" chicken

6 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2019
Erediauwa:
On a more serious note,

I really need that chicken so i could give it to my siblings.

Things are not smooth for now, but the rough times won't last forever.

I will be grateful even if it's a "FAIRLY USED" chicken

For making me laugh with the fairly used chicken line ,you are the first winner for today.
Send me your details for the transfer and please let the viewers know when you receive it

5 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
Next winner will be announced tomorrow
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Agrika: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2019
Erediauwa:

*falls from udala tree*

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Rejoice04(f): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
MotherChristmas:
Give me a range.
Thanks

Am a stay at home mum for now . I would like to get the chicken to support what hubby will be bringing for the celebration.

Thank you and God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Jeniluv(f): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
Compliments of the season ma'am...I just put to bed 26th Nov and all expenses(we all know the expenses that comes with childbirth)are on my maternity leave salary(God bless my proprietor,am a private school teacher with a meagre salary)...I wouldn't fake been unemployed jusy because of this giveaway cos there's power in the tongue...My hubby is a clearing agent but has not gotten any job for months now...

I will appreciate it if i get this giveaway from you,it would go a long way in putting smiles on our faces this Christmas season...Thank u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by patako: 11:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
I need one Cork for Ogun sacrifice as to open way for me in the year 2020. Thank you

quote author=MotherChristmas post=85059795]I don't have much money but in the spirit of Christmas I want to bless some people with a token for Christmas .
Give me a range.
Thanks
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Onaswu(f): 12:00am On Dec 20, 2019
I really do need it for my mother in law as things are somehow now. will love to get her a chicken while I will take the other one. thanks I hope I am considered

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by ahnie: 12:27am On Dec 20, 2019
Jeniluv:
Compliments of the season ma'am...I just put to bed 26th Nov and all expenses(we all know the expenses that comes with childbirth)are on my maternity leave salary(God bless my proprietor,am a private school teacher with a meagre salary)...I wouldn't fake been unemployed jusy because of this giveaway cos there's power in the tongue...My hubby is a clearing agent but has not gotten any job for months now...

I will appreciate it if i get this giveaway from you,it would go a long way in putting smiles on our faces this Christmas season...Thank u
I love your sincerety......may 2020 be much more favourable to you and your household jeniluv!

14 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by ahnie: 12:30am On Dec 20, 2019
MotherChristmas:

For making me laugh with the fairly used chicken line ,you are the first winner for today.
Send me your details for the transfer and please let the viewers know when you receive it
Wholely supported ..the guy z a complete package....!
Lolz!

2 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by ahnie: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2019
Amazingbet539:
see below
Kindly noted....not interested.
Thanks!
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Jeniluv(f): 4:03am On Dec 20, 2019
ahnie:

I love your sincerety......may 2020 be much more favourable to you and your household jeniluv!
A big AMEN,thank you

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 20, 2019
he realities of life.

5 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by pweedie(f): 4:52am On Dec 20, 2019
Mama Christmas. Compliment of the season. Can really make use of it to buy chicken for I and my son this Xmas. For us to celebrate the festive period. Am a single mum, struggling to make ends meet. Your giveaway will go a long way for us this Xmas. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by EvilPOTATO(m): 4:57am On Dec 20, 2019
E be like say everybody don buy dress and beta shoe nak am grin ordinary white socks or gloves, me I never buy. But I get hope.
As I enter family section, I no see baby Christmas, as I enter family section I no see aunty Christmas, I no see father Christmas... I see motherChristmas grin. My darling loving motherChristmas Naa you I go marry. Me + you =january to December. I can be your hero baby angry I can be your milo baby. Drink me baby. Everyday go be Christmas. You are the most beautiful only haters will argue that.

I have always wanted Christmas to be sweet but job no dey. Work no dey. And what's Christmas without you, chicken, rice and stew? sad biko... Dalu...

6 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Sleekbaby(f): 5:28am On Dec 20, 2019
I lost my job and have not gotten another one since then, Christmas is next week but I don't have anything to give my mum and it's giving me concern because my mum really suffered for. MamaChristmas please don't pass me by

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Troynewyork(f): 5:39am On Dec 20, 2019
Whole chickens here are about$6,fairly used chickens are about $5
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 20, 2019
Troynewyork:
Whole chickens here are about$6,fairly used chickens are about $5
happy Christmas in advance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

‘I Took Off My Underwear’ (A Must Read For All Ladies And Mummies-MEN Keep-Off) / Why Get Married If You Don't Intend To Stop Cheating? / Why Cant My Married Friend Be My Chief Bridesmaid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.