Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart (62747 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by DrayZee: 2:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by DrayZee: 2:10am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
kikikiki....is that your new year cloth??
Yes Ma.

1 Like

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Phraences: 2:29am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
But if this woman’s claim is real, then Dangote has no taste for woman. Cos I’m still wondering what was so attractive to Dangote in this woman with all his wealth and fame.

I probably made this statement cos I didn’t see her full package and yansh

She has a good body. And some women are not beautiful but sexy/attractive. Maybe the way they talk, move, the eyes etc. Attractive is different from beautiful. Also, some are more beautiful than their pictures.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by marsman: 2:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Phraences:

She has a good body. And some women are not beautiful but sexy/attractive. Maybe the way they talk, move, the eyes etc. Attractive is different from beautiful. Also, some are more beautiful than their pictures.
Sometimes you can just fall in love with a ladies, Confidence how she carries her self, and the other functions you listed. kiss

7 Likes

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Exc2000: 5:34am On Jan 01, 2021
cool

Dangote is a serial divorcee.... The man is a coded playboy

It's funny, with all his money he dates normal people like a restaurant chef instead of models , actress and Instagram celebrity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by jaxxy(m): 5:36am On Jan 01, 2021
I can understand how she feels especially as an American lady and I’m sure dangote know how it works bt every relationship has its plan and purpose
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by tunapawizzy: 5:44am On Jan 01, 2021
At least she has some positive take aways....men are not scum afterall

1 Like

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Tannhauser(m): 5:46am On Jan 01, 2021
Dating someone of that magnitude makes you question who you are...only for people who actually think.
Most Nigerian women would have drowned themselves in foolish spending angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by HelpYourself(m): 5:50am On Jan 01, 2021
yarimo:
Poor photoshop undecided angry

How is this photo shop?

2 Likes

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by HelpYourself(m): 5:50am On Jan 01, 2021
yarimo:
Poor photoshop undecided angry

How is this photo shop?
angry

2 Likes

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by jaxxy(m): 5:54am On Jan 01, 2021
DrayZee:
This is what the woman had to say.

Why is she overly patronizing him like a praise singer with more intentions than it seems. Why is she sounding overwhelmed by him like he’s a god? What will she say if she meets bill gates or zukerberg? Pls she needs to get a grip on her self.

And who said dangote is perfect?? Even dangote knows he’s far from perfect. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by tunapawizzy: 5:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Exc2000:
cool
It's funny, with all his money he dates normal people like a restaurant chef instead of models , actress and Instagram celebrity
Theres more to a woman than the beautiful face...U date supermodels, actresses n find out they are normal afterall, lots are even classless in their real element....U date restaurant chef (or sumtin like dat)n realize she's even Sexier n more intelligent than the made up beauties u see on TV

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by uBuNiT: 5:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Dangote ! DAT thing na left hand for your jaw o. While your mumv brothers are in Kano banning man and woman from sitting in one keke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Bondinus(m): 6:03am On Jan 01, 2021
Raggy:
They said "PRETTY" but am yet to see the prettiness in this woman
You just took the words off my mouth
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Lagosinter1: 6:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Nothing wrong with Dangote dating her

1 Like

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by RaptObserver: 6:06am On Jan 01, 2021
The woman is natural. Even me go date such person. Dangote is a real nigga

3 Likes

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by izubext007: 6:08am On Jan 01, 2021
I talk am
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by 360command: 6:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Na man be that
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by anonymous1759(m): 6:10am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
Rich men like dangote, do not care about beauty or yansh, what they want is brain... But poor men like you want yansh and breast and not brain because you do not have a conglomerate she will handle.... Ndo

Lame Analogy as a man you're programmed to fall for a woman Brains or without Brains same thing goes for a woman . It's a spiritual something made by God.

1 Like

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by AfroKnight: 6:16am On Jan 01, 2021
What’s her problem?

Why did she have to bring this to the public? If she needed to vent, I’m sure she can afford a session with a therapist and vent all she wants.

Dangote is a private person. He probably foresaw this and chose to leave you. Many women need to learn to keep some things private. This story didn’t benefit her cos she must have gotten some harsh replies in the comments that would make her cry. If she spoke to a shrink, she wouldn’t have received such feedback.

2 Likes

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by tunapawizzy: 6:16am On Jan 01, 2021
JaneYave:
What a new year news! That hand writing on the card is so not romantic.
If the babe was concerned about handwriting, she wouldn't have so much positives to take away from the association/relationship or whatever it was

1 Like

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by BestMan001: 6:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Break only her heart?

What about her w-et puss-y? grin
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by meobizy(f): 6:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Hmm. Someone is trying to break out of the friend zone. Dangote doesn't date loud women hence sticks mostly to Nigerian females he knows he can pay for their silence. See the man's semi illiterate handwriting. I am shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by tunapawizzy: 6:24am On Jan 01, 2021
Draslo:
If this was a Nigerian woman, people go talk say na jazz dem jazz Aliko.
If this was a Nigerian woman, the entire planet would have known from the moment Aliko said 'hello'.
If this was a Nigerian woman, by now, she'd be pregnant or carrying his child.
If this was a Nigerian woman, her family members must have been scattered in many multinational companies on Aliko's recommendation.

If this was a Nigerian woman, she'd be worth about $30m by now.

Moral of the story; Even Dangote that can afford to send urgent N20m japa for Naija women.
The babe said she learnt to love without strings...e touch me....just say hello to naija babes, d next day u have become a time waster if u do not propose marriage

8 Likes

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by iamyemiakins(m): 6:26am On Jan 01, 2021
This one na small chops for Dangote. She looks beautiful and attractive tho, na me know wetin I see!
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Omobada(m): 6:27am On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
Rich men like dangote, do not care about beauty or yansh, what they want is brain... But poor men like you want yansh and breast and not brain because you do not have a conglomerate she will handle.... Ndo
10 gbosa for u...
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by lastclaire4(f): 6:31am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
But if this woman’s claim is real, then Dangote has no taste for woman. Cos I’m still wondering what was so attractive to Dangote in this woman with all his wealth and fame.

I probably made this statement cos I didn’t see her full package and yansh

Life is not about yansh and breast but someone whose company you enjoy.

10 Likes

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by lastclaire4(f): 6:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Some of you here, while trying to appear sensible, would always ended up embarrassing knowledge, literacy, wisdom and intelligence.

So if what Rich men like Dangote want is brain, why didn’t Dangote go on to date women who have succeeded in their career like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Oprah Winfrey et al. Instead of this woman who is a chef in a restaurant?
So you want to tell me that the woman’s brain attracted Dangote at first sight cos Dangote has “brainimeter” to measure her level of brainy before adventuring with her?

So what has the woman offered Dangote?
The woman claimed Dangote was a multibillionaire before she met her, and also gained many things from Dangote, did she tell you what she brought to Dangote’s table other than being a side chick to Dangote?
You think if the woman is that brainy, Dangote would be foolish to have broken her heart?

Please apply your senses while quoting and always be careful while quoting

You do same before accusing someone. So because the lady is not popular means she doesnt brain? Life is not about breast, Nyansh or even brain. More important is the companionship .

7 Likes

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Tolexander: 6:39am On Jan 01, 2021
lastclaire4:

You do same before accusing someone. So because the lady is not popular means she doesnt brain? Life is not about breast, Nyansh or even brain. More important is the companionship .
That is for a marital partner.

For a side chic, Men doesn’t really need that attribute in lady

1 Like

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by seguno2: 6:40am On Jan 01, 2021
Queenslander:
Hmmm!!

Spill it out.
Vomit it out.
Abi you no get gist
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:41am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year to them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman / Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.