Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart (62771 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Daughter Hooks Her Mother Up With Same Man She Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by legallyminded: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
i don't dignify gays with an answer..... Who be your own papa? Bloody gay

Just rantings on this thread...
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
legallyminded:

Just rantings on this thread...
Legal criminal kill your self
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
geddifok

Oponu
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Codes151(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
I'm sorry, I’m so allergic to stupidity.
You are 6feet below my feet so eff off
lol. Noise maker
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dagger111:

Oponu
cry cry baby
You want to see your mummy and your daddy...
Shame shame shame...
Coconut head.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Adakintroy: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Gerrard59:

This is totally unnecessary.

Dangote is not married, rather he is a divorcee and nothing like his reputation being spoilt. His products aren't affected by this affair neither is he the only billionaire to have dated several ladies. Did Elon Musk's affair with Amber Heard affect Tesla's performance financially and product wise? What about Larry Ellison? Abegi! You people just assume things out of the ordinary, she dated the richest black person and enjoyed her time.

Why are you people like this. No matter how you see it. Dangote will not approve that message.

It's not only about yourself sometimes. That's why I called her selfish. Try and be a honest person too yourself. If every woman dangote ever dated or sleep with decide to come out and tell her stories, am sure you you will think of him different in no time. Again it's not about her. I find it most times irritating or maybe you can convince me what her actually motive for coming out is. I mean don't concerntrate on dangote for ones. Try and convince me that her intentions for coming out is good, Noble and just overall and dongote also will be estatic hearing it.

It's a new yr, let's start with a sprinkle of honesty.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Coinbased: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by PremierGuy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Alhaji likes to play far away in Atlanta
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Cousin9999: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
I'm sure she's dated plenty of desirable men, rich and not, but...

TBH I find American women unattractive. Any woman who has what I consider American physical features is unattractive too. I can't look at them and feel anything other than disgust when it comes to a romantic/physical/platonic relationship. I don't have strong negative feelings that affect the ability to work/live/etc around them. I just don't like them in that way. I can appreciate their talent and contributions, but I can never love/respect/admire them in certain ways. Oyinbos have truly messed them up as people. It's surprising that any nonAmerican black people have normal, happy relationships with them.

If I had to guess, I think transgenerational trauma has a lot to do with how they are. And maybe a little dysgenics.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Cousin9999: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2021
PremierGuy:
Alhaji likes to play far away in Atlanta

Atlanta is notorious for having a lot of women of, shall we say, questionable morality. I don't think anyone goes there to fall in love anymore. There used to be a time when successful, professional black Americans considered it a "new Harlem," but those days are gone. It's now more known for exotic dancers and IG "models."
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
cry cry baby
You want to see your mummy and your daddy...
Shame shame shame...
Coconut head.

Will you keep quiet? You this stout bodied and short-legged omnivorous animal.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Tolexander:
Some of you here, while trying to appear sensible, would always ended up embarrassing knowledge, literacy, wisdom and intelligence.

So if what Rich men like Dangote want is brain, why didn’t Dangote go on to date women who have succeeded in their career like Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Oprah Winfrey et al. Instead of this woman who is a chef in a restaurant?
So you want to tell me that the woman’s brain attracted Dangote at first sight cos Dangote has “brainimeter” to measure her level of brainy before adventuring with her?

So what has the woman offered Dangote?
The woman claimed Dangote was a multibillionaire before she met her, and also gained many things from Dangote, did she tell you what she brought to Dangote’s table other than being a side chick to Dangote?
You think if the woman is that brainy, Dangote would be foolish to have broken her heart?

Please apply your senses while quoting and always be careful while quoting

Dangote has been married before. His point is valid. Big yansh and breast is not enough to raise you above casual affair as was the case with this woman.

There has to be something more.

Additionally there are many beautiful women that also have brains the difference is they are not parading themselves up and down.

They also tend to be the ones that have more meaningful relationships and marriages with these men because they know how to behave.

This one has obviously been cut off and is seeking clout since she cannot reach him. She has big yansh and breast and not much else.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Adakintroy:

Why are you people like this. No matter how you see it. Dangote will not approve that message.

It's not only about yourself sometimes. That's why I called her selfish. Try and be a honest person too yourself. If every woman dangote ever dated or sleep with decide to come out and tell her stories, am sure you you will think of him different in no time. Again it's not about her. I find it most times irritating or maybe you can convince me what her actually motive for coming out is. I mean don't concerntrate on dangote for ones. Try and convince me that her intentions for coming out is good, Noble and just overall and dongote also will be estatic hearing it.

It's a new yr, let's start with a sprinkle of honesty.

Who cares? She’s looking for clout. She has received it. Some foolish Nigerians will start chasing her now. Dangote will still be making money.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by GreyLaw(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
jaxxy:

Why is she overly patronizing him like a praise singer with more intentions than it seems. Why is she sounding overwhelmed by him like he’s a god? What will she say if she meets bill gates or zukerberg? Pls she needs to get a grip on her self.

And who said dangote is perfect?? Even dangote knows he’s far from perfect. undecided

Read what that woman wrote again. Her deference to Dangote has nothing to do with money. She was majoring on his intelligence and business acumen.

Zuckerberg and Bill gates are not better or "bigger" than Dangote. They are all billionaires, which only few people attain that class, and they can eat and dine at the highest table possible. When people become billionaires in the tens of billions they form a clique and rule their world, they don't go into petty poor men's attitude of who's billions is bigger.

At their stage, they buy a yacht, or some island, or do some business meetings and rule their world!

You want the woman, a chef, to get a grip of herself after being with Dangote. Let me tell you, if the man calls you on phone today for a business deal worth 5billion Naira you'd hardly get a grip of yourself, and I don't say this disrespectfully.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dagger111:

Will you keep quiet? You this stout bodied and short-legged omnivorous animal.
Begi begi... E no good oooh.
Buy your own oooo...
E go better better for you.....
Shame shame shame.....shame...
Isi coconut......
Dead body...
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
bamite:
You can't even fix good nails and you're here calling niggies broke. How much your papa get
Hi Donkey, sorry i feel your pains...... You are so stupid to the extent you fail to realize that is my nail not artificial..... Sacred Cow...
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Love? Whatever do you need love for
Oooohhhhh....is it hate you have?
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
Oooohhhhh....is it hate you have?

None of the above.
Just like
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
richie240:

I agree with u �.

Its when u are poor that u want to select every item in a banquet, bc u normally can't afford it. The rich who are used to these sumptuous meals usually go for simple foods.

Dangote can choose any (available) woman he wants, so 'beauty' wont 'shack' his type.....except he desires it!
cool
I tire oooh....and all those nitwits were attacking me... No wahala.... I dey kampe.... Me that am bored...
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

None of the above.
Just like
ok then.... Put it in your pocket ooooh
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
ok then.... Put it in your pocket ooooh
What would you prefer.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What would you prefer.
nothing.....am bored... should i wahala you small?
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
nothing.....am bored... should i wahala you small?
I don't mind
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I don't mind
lol.....oya look for my trouble so that i will beat you small...
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
BKsoul:
lol.....oya look for my trouble so that i will beat you small...
I don't know how to look for trouble
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I don't know how to look for trouble
oya go to bed
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Hoodyrich(m): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Her waist is Damm!! Pretty
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:14am On Jan 02, 2021
BKsoul:
oya go to bed
Lol. I'm back
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by Dagger111(m): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2021
BKsoul:
Begi begi... E no good oooh.
Buy your own oooo...
E go better better for you.....
Shame shame shame.....shame...
Isi coconut......
Dead body...

Enter studio, we will sign u on 10k/monthly. Olori pelebe.
Re: Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart by richie240: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2021
BKsoul:
I tire oooh....and all those nitwits were attacking me... No wahala.... I dey kampe.... Me that am bored...
Lolz, u shd know by now dt nairaland is like the (literal) market, it attracts ALL!
Both the young and old, experienced and inexperienced, matured and immatured, narrow and broadminded etc are therein.

Many of ur antagonists are looking at it (only) from d angle that a supra-rich dude like him:
1: won't go for an average woman
2: would firstly be attracted by a woman's beauty b4 her brains.

Whist they aren't incorrect, they forgot that close proximity BTW a rich dude and an intelligent average looking woman would certainly give d man d opportunity of knowing what she has upstairs and seeing other excellent qualities she has apart from her looks and be attracted to her as a result, which I think could've bn the case in ds dangote situation.

Relationship 'rules' arent cast in stones; ppl shd just learn to be openminded.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? / No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.