Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? (62790 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by snthesis(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2013
hi Guys,
i just found the love of my life embarassed, but the tins is she doesnt send me.- i have sent flowers, bought chocolate, wrote poems but so far nothin for me, pls abeg how do i woo/toast her o, i cant sleep, eat, -pls save a brotha-tanx

p.s
Babes, how wud u like to be toasted, thanks

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2013
Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't
be surprised wen she gives you a call after sometime smiley wink

And if she calls like,"hello long time.Hope you are ok....blah blah...".No rush o.And don't ever stretch the convo.End the call by telling her you wud call her back,bit don't call till after one week grin grin.When finally you call,tell her"....besides I got something for you when I shopped recently..."Don't allow her to come and visit you to take the gift,drive,hand her the gift and be on your way ASAP.Promise to visit her only to change your mind,believe me its painful to sleep with make up after a disappointment at night cheesy.Allow her to call you,but promise to call but don't call,just send cool messages ONLY late at night(that impression wud give her a wonderful feeling grin),My brother stretch her heart and I tell you,you go chop her kpomo well well eventually to make up for lost time. cheesy

Oh God of Mercy!Na me be this283...likes.
*. grin grin

382 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by demelza: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2013
Flowers? Chocolates?? Poems??
In this Naija!
For this season wey girls dey look for money to do christmas shopping?
Ogbeni you never start!

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by EejaNla01(m): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2013
I so wish other ladies ill be open to us like lynp wink

Op,stop all those flower chocolate etc,twill be too obvious to her,be mysterious,let her doubt if you want her or not,show off your outstanding personatly,let her feel you to.

6 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nikkyparadise(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Behav lyk u gat feelins 4 her no more.....try hangout wit odar babes if possible her frnds nd let her c u wit dem.........dts all

7 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra: Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't
see lynpetra give an almost reasonable suggestion. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra: Start ignoring her partially,gurls no dey dey comfortable when an admirer starts giving them little attention.don't
Story.

Girl Wey no send you, no send you. Ignoring her will make her thank God sef. You Wey dey talk sef, as if you don't know how guys can be a pest. You mean you later call a guy you classified as a pest?

Keep it real abeg.

51 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by sexymoma(f): 10:59am On Nov 22, 2013
Ask her to be your friend if she doesn't want to date you.
Behave as if you never asked her out... i bet she would starting falling in love.
Try to make her laugh when you chatting with her, but chat with her on a neutral level, never talk about how you asked her out.

Try to to know her attitude, she might end up not being your kind of girl.
Just ask her to be your friend.

27 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Exponental(m): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2013
Any girl who gets attracted to u on gift, she's not worth it. Restrategise, study her n make friends rather than tagging her as "material girl"!

9 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 22, 2013
sexkillz: Story.

Girl Wey no send you, no send you. Ignoring her will make her thank God sef. You Wey dey talk sef, as if you don't know how guys can be a pest. You mean you later call a guy you classified as a pest?

Keep it real abeg.
I never said it will work for everybody.

25 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Monstertrucks: see lynpetra give an almost reasonable suggestion. undecided
I can't stop staring at you undecided tongue

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra: I never said it will work for everybody.
See U turn. grin

11 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2013
talking from experience grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by mspee(f): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Chocolates? Poems? Flowers? For a naija girl this season?
My brother, Christmas money is the ish now. wink
Na flower and chocolates she go chop? angry

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra: I can't stop staring at you undecided tongue
awww, how sweet honey,stop tripping allover yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2013
cheesy
Strauskhan1: talking from experience grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2013
Monstertrucks: awww, how sweet honey,stop tripping allover yourself.
Enjoy it while it last tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2013
sexkillz: See U turn. grin
eeh eh,I only gave my own point of view,from experience....Only that in my own case I like the guy,I just won do small sgakara

9 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Oildichotomy(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2013
Give her some free 10gees for her hair.
Spoil her with some movie time .. NOT laptop movies please.

Take her to Balogun market with another I0k .. That can fetch her some new stuffs with accessories.

Then BONE her.... Don't call, ping or text .

I did that to a lady last week and the lady is all over me in social media with likes, comments that i never bargained for. The pings are uncountable
.. I know she wanna DO ME as payback but i want her to yearn for it before i give in.

NB: You can only do that to a reserved, civilized and appreciative young lady not some Runs-babe

23 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Ade5(m): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2013
@ OP, you can't eat ke? Please, I repeat, please dont let any woman turn you into a zombie.

7 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by joseph1832(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
According to popular saying there's someone for everyone. Guy if de girl no send you look for another girl wey send you abeg. Girls yapa for naija wey go trip for all the stuf wey you do for this girl wey no appreciate class and style.

15 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by snthesis(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
tanx Lyn, but i feel being outta of sight is being out of her life

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
lynpetra: Enjoy it while it last tongue
Lynn,i dont like that tone,ur breaking my heart. cry
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by snthesis(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
ms_pee: Chocolates? Poems? Flowers? For a naija girl this season?
im a romantic, besides i just moved back to 9ja,
anyways wat do 9ja girls like?
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Teespice(f): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2013
hmmmm.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Dannylux: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
Oildichotomy^:
Give her some free 10gees for her hair.
Spoil her with some movie time .. NOT laptop movies please.

Take her to Balogun market with another I0k .. That can fetch her some new stuffs with accessories.

Then BONE her.... Don't call, ping or text .

I did that to a lady last week and the lady is all over me in social media with likes, comments that i never bargained for. The pings are uncountable
.. I know she wanna DO ME as payback but i want her to yearn for it before i give in.

NB: You can only do that to a reserved, civilized and appreciative young lady not some Runs-babe

I agree with you but not entirely! You mustn't be materialistic to get her attention before going scarce. Spend time with her, make little but noticeable sacrifices, call/text her moderately, then disappear!

My charm though wink

3 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by kachiz(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2013
snthesis:
im a romantic, besides i just moved back to 9ja,
anyways wat do 9ja girls like?

9ja girls? they love going to toilet. buy them a water cistern. i think twyford rocks.
grin grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by lilmax(m): 12:37pm On Nov 22, 2013
ms_pee: Chocolates? Poems? Flowers? For a naija girl this season?
By their comment you shall know them

16 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Oildichotomy(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dannylux:

I agree with you but not entirely! You mustn't be materialistic to get her attention before going scarce. Spend time with her, make little but noticeable sacrifices, call/text you moderately, then disappear!

My charm though wink
If you want it ''fast and furious'' then play the money game.

Money has a way of getting things done in a jiffy.
I also suppose ..it's biblical

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by Les: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2013
right. How about total ignorance This young lady gave me eye too much, one of her friends even called me her husband, husband ke?? Well on a normal, no hard feelings just approach the young lady, I,didn't even woo/toast her, i only asked her if we could be friends, her reply shocked me like being friends with me was a total taboo. Long story short, na total ignorance i give am o, no time.. But I de look am with one eye sha as per your post.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by UyiIredia(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
Trying to recall when last I wooed a chick. You know what bros, I ain't up to giving advice for now. Try jaybee.

1 Like

Re: How To Woo A Nigerian Girl ? by jaybee3(m): 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Trying to recall when last I wooed a chick. You know what bros, I ain't up to giving advice for now. Try jaybee.

Joker

@OP

Have you told her how you feel?

Some girls wouldn't like to be coerced

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / She Lied To Me About Her Virginity.. / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.