Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures (78304 Views)

See The Green Mamba That Was Killed By My Wife Yesterday / The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) / 13 Most Beautiful Snakes In The World (Facts And 4 Pictures Each) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by TheExecutioner: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
OP dey ask why even after wetin him post

Odewaleadesoye:

Why boss?
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Mrlouis: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Beauty and venom

Very true and accurate attribute of many ladies today grin
Even some are far more deadlier than the adder and saw-scaled viper put together.

6 Likes

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by PhenomenalAustin: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
Lightening fast, good vision at night and powerful neurotoxin that kills if untreated

I fear this snake pass Gaboon Viper

1 Like

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
A bite from this snake is literally a kiss of death

2 Likes

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by bishop4life(m): 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
But this snake fine ooooo

say what?
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by 8stargeneral: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
See white meat

1 Like

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by DamnnNiggarr: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Beauty and venom...

Most snakes are fine. Imagine a handbag made out of this beauty. lipsrsealed
is that a hand bag??
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Adakintroy: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
There something about snakes in the animal world that seem to hold there own steady. They are like a cult on there own.

Slow but very deadly.no other animals mimicks them.

There is lion and tigers Crocs and even elephants. But a snake is a snake. They come in all size and form. Large and small. Constrictor or venomous. no matter how you rank the big cats. One miss step from a lion on a snake and it's game over in seconds.

They are my least favorite animals.but they hold there own steady in the animal world. You have to respect them. they are as up there and even revered or feared (depending ) as the king of the beast.

Their instict is so primitive. That one can never judge it accurately.

Snakes! The name alone means snake. ( A thing Not so predictable maybe)

11 Likes

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Nairalanderz(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
I heard snake farming is a lucrative business these days.
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2021

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by jaxxy(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
Black mamba isnt black
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2021
reminds me of kobe

1 Like

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by MonTaNa92: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Seems snakes will be having their best year..when,I last saw a live snake was over 5years ago.. Diz afternoon, I saw one dat looks like diz one here.. I couldn't do anything, no stones or stick to hit it with nearby.. I just watch it crawl away..
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by JONSYN7154: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
kingk:
I hate snakes.
and nairaland like snake. Don't you notice that anything that have to do with snake always make front page?
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Bahamas95(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
I thought cobra is world's deadliest snake.
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by ACE1010: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
I detest snakes big time cry cry cry
The name alone makes me sick
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Heavance(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Black Mamba is the World's most deadliest snake.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.nationalgeographic.com/distribution/public/amp/animals/reptiles/b/black-mamba
Black mamba does not make the top 3 list.
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Benwallt(m): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Most deadliest? Wrong combination. Get your head out of your a$$

1 Like

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2021
Black mamba is not really black but got its name from the color of it's mouth but in Nigeria every black snake is called black mamba

1 Like

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Grandmeister(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
It is one of the deadliest..but it’s venom isn’t the most potent..the common krait and inland taipan have a much more potent venom. The black mamba makes up for it with a reputation of aggressiveness and speed. While the taipan will want to go on its way and mind it’s buisness, the black mamba will challenge you when confronted..and it can bite multiple times before you even know you have been bit. A nasty piece of work.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Kestolove(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Who named it black mamba?

1 Like

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by jericco1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
I like the snake
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by Draslo(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Beauty and venom...

Most snakes are fine. Imagine a handbag made out of this beauty. Would be cute. lipsrsealed
Animal conservationists are coming for you
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by DamnnNiggarr: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Kestolove:
Who named it black mamba?
white men
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by JoeEeL(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
I'm a snake apologist and nature preservation promulgator but una gats careful with this one o.

1 Like

Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by gozie4naira(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
tell black mamber if we catch am na pepper soup he go end
Re: Black Mamba: The Deadliest Snake In The World - Facts And Pictures by LibanKush: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Chai,I hate snake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) / See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator / Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.