Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Marriage Palava part 4 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Palava part 4 (2292 Views)

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) / Marriage Palava part 3 / Marriage Palava part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Palava part 4 by greatme2good(f): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
This bro is confused. You should be happy she didn't do this since. What man places his family above his wife and kid?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Palava part 4 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
rawitools:
you obviously one of the few matured people on Nairaland.

Thank you Sir. Glad you see me that way
Re: Marriage Palava part 4 by Psych412(f): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
Op sorry to say this.

You Disgust Me.
Re: Marriage Palava part 4 by Ulunne777(f): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dele update us when she starts f .cking the Ghanaian.

Childish man.
Re: Marriage Palava part 4 by etrouble: 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
This one is not a man. The day my wife tells me this rubbish or I find out myself, she won’t sleep in my house that day. I won’t wait till she and her liver kills me. I cannot sleep in the same house with an adulterous woman.

If you say what happens to adulterous men, I will tell you it is the same thing that happened to the man that slept with the adulterous woman brought to Jesus in the Bible. The man was never mentioned.
Re: Marriage Palava part 4 by BravoDe: 1:47am On Jan 02, 2021
DeleSayo?
You used a Yoruba name when it's obvious you ain't a Yoruba man.
Re: Marriage Palava part 4 by fineboynl(m): 3:53am On Jan 02, 2021
her mind is long gone. for her to tell you this today.
Re: Marriage Palava part 4 by KnightsTemplar(m): 6:30am On Jan 02, 2021
OP, there are things you just have to let go, wheather she is magnetic or not just remove your mind from her. From all indication, she never loved you, she used you as a fall back guy, while her heart is with the Ghanaian. Move on Bro, you can do that by focusing if your career and starting another relationship, and watch yourself blossom, both of you are not happy together, and while you are at that, never forget to take good care of your kids.
Re: Marriage Palava part 4 by Saintmary(f): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2021
etrouble:
This one is not a man. The day my wife tells me this rubbish or I find out myself, she won’t sleep in my house that day. I won’t wait till she and her liver kills me. I cannot sleep in the same house with an adulterous woman.

If you say what happens to adulterous men, I will tell you it is the same thing that happened to the man that slept with the adulterous woman brought to Jesus in the Bible. The man was never mentioned.

Because the men are hypocrites like you.

Jesus didn't judge the woman, neither should you.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Palava part 4 by ZaRuleOfLaw: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
deleSayo:

Despite the insults and backlash I received from my last thread, I listened to all critics and improved my personal hygiene.
although, if I'm to be fair, losing the weight has been difficult. I've made a lot of changes that I expected her to appreciate. but she pays me back by flirting with an old fling?
happy new year! I hope you have kicked out that snake of a bro. eventually, not all blood is family. also do everything in your power to make sure you oil madam's engine at least every 2 days (improvise). if I were in your shoes, I will buy loads of Spanish fly for this matter. please don't let her taste another koboko because there might be no going back. ACT FAST!

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Men Cheat But I Can’t Get Over The Psychological Trauma-pls Advise / Thinking About Divorce?: Read This / From Mummy To Mum To Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.