Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons) (5544 Views)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / Lady Turns Down Marriage Proposal Of Fellow Graduating Student And Walks Away / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Women have the luxury of turning down any job offer or resigning anytime they like. Na play play money. They can always get money for their needs from their male relatives etc.
Re: Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons) by Chidexthebest: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Queenslander:
Twitter stories,. Always take it with a pinch of salt!!
I swear, it's normally for likes and retweets

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
let her be,she is correct if she itsnt used fo it from childhood.
Re: Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons) by timibare(m): 11:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
she's lazy dazzol
Re: Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons) by ZeusRod(m): 6:48am On Jan 02, 2021
goodmorning40:
She get options and alternatives because the fear of poverty is the greatest of all phobias
I swear oo grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons) by LadyTianna(f): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2021
Lol. Swears. That bridge scares me too. The ancient city of Atlantis always enters my mind when I'm on it

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Bandits Did To This Young Ladies Pu**y (VERY Graphic Pics) / People Who Have Sexual Fetish (18+) / Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.